Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? (1227 Views)

Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor / Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by ndavengers: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..?

#NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

#NnamdiKanu, 12 Oct 2014

“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani Herdsmen. Then the conquest will be completed, we will become their serfs forever”
#NnamdiKanu, 6th Nov 2014
“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”

#NnamdiKanu, 2nd Dec. 2014

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 16th Jan 2015

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

#Nnamdi Kanu, 15th March 2015

“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else”

#FreeNnamdiKanu
#DeathtoBuhari

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Luckylife(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
A man who saw tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Useless prophet that insulted other pastors that refused to support him.
But any one that does not support PDP like Mbakà is fake and joining politics. But any that support him is real and not joining politics.

Useless prophet that openly insulted Mbaka for failing to see that Buhari will bring hardship.
But failed to see he will rot in jail.

Useless prophet that called God the çreator a useless thing in that audio below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by mightyhazell: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
A real phenomenon

Our own nostradamus!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by prince985(m): 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
But they said it was hate speech
Smh..c wat is happening today na
Those same set of fools want to wail publicly on Feb 5th

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by timecapsule: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Only PROPHET nigeria ever have. GOD will keep on over throwing them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by cedar3: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
whatever name they call us here on nairaland or outside here, however stiff d opposition, no matter how much they hate us for what is true and brazenly clear b4 their eyes, I stand with Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu till I die.

d problem is dat Nigerians don't know who their real enemies r. it's not ipob or Biafra, it's those who want to keep this country perpetually bound.

This is just a tip of d iceberg, d powers dat be r yet 2 do more.

Viva Nnamdi Kanu!

Viva Biafra!!

Viva Africa!!!

Viva Black Race!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by cedar3: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
I don't wish Buhari or any other person death. But if anybody stands between me and life, d person must die!, dole.
Self Defense all d way!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Fremancipation: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op thank you. I opened a similar thread last week. That man never claimed to be a prophet but his predictions are so accurate. He tells it like it is and don't care whose feelings are hurt. In a true democratic society, the rights of people like him are protected instead of violated. The worst part is that you have people wishing his execution for speaking the truth. It will backfire to them as it always does, if Nigeria history is anything to go by.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by PDJT: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
IpobExposed:
Useless prophet that insulted other pastors that refused to support him.
But any one that does not support PDP like Mbakà is fake and joining politics. But any that support him is real and not joining politics.

Useless prophet that openly insulted Mbaka for failing to see that Buhari will bring hardship.
But failed to see he will rot in jail.

Useless prophet that called God the çreator a useless thing in that audio below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

You will die ontop IPOB matter.
Tell your pay masters to prepare you very well, since you and them can't survive without Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Fremancipation: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
He called Nigeria a Zoo. Nigerian government arrested and illegally detained him proving his exact points.

Even to so many neutral igbos and SS peoples who never cared much started paying attention after they saw his treatments without respect for the law.

They have realized that he was right calling Nigeria a zoo and that what is happening to nnamdi Kanu could happen to them.

In turn Nnamdi Kanu has gained more followers and support than he could have imagined. That why he laughs during court cases.

Even if he dies in illegal detention, his mission is already accomplished because people have finally woken up to the reality of one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Thats the way Boko haram was predicted ...They later said it was Ihejirika that was sponsoring Boko Haram.

One thing i belive is that when this storm is over, the Nort will always take the worst share of it at last...

Like Civil war, like Boko Haram..

After 40yrs the North has the biggest Number of Beggers in Africa....Same way with Boko haram.....T|hey where cheered on when they were attacking pastors and churches after 2 yrs, there is more IDP moslems than Christians that were first targeted.

So shall fulani hersmen end....since the so-called hausa natives has allowed the fulani blood suckers dominate them and make them look murderous...when it start backfiring it will affect them too..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Fremancipation: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
ugohemma:
Thats the way Boko haram was predicted ...They later said it was Ihejirika that was sponsoring Boko Haram.

One thing i belive is that when this storm is over, the Northern will always take the worst share of it at last...

Like Civil war, like Boko Haram..

After 40yrs the North has the biggest Number of Beggers in Africa....Same way with Boko haram.....T|hey where cheered on when they were attacking pastors and churches after 2 yrs, there is more IDP moslems than Christians that were first targeted.

So shall fulani hersmen end....since the so-called hausa natives has allowed the fulani blood suckers dominate them and make them look murderous...when it start backfiring it will affect them too..

I pity for them. It will backfire so bad that in 50 years the north will still remain just as backward as it is today. You can never develop without Human Resources and the north has none. It will take them 2 generations of hardcore education just to catch up where the Yorubas are today not to talk of igbos. They are doomed. The blood that they have spilled of innocent people is fighting back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by izombie(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
O boy kanu is really a prophet. Its like he saw tomorrow. But the only problem we have in the south is yoruba moslems. Yes i said it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by Lonehrt: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fremancipation:

I pity for them. It will backfire so bad that in 50 years the north will still remain just as backward as it is today. You can never develop without Human Resources and the north has none. It will take them 2 generations of hardcore education just to catch up where the Yorubas are today not to talk of igbos. They are doomed. The blood that they have spilled of innocent people is fighting back.

Lord Lugard and those selfish oyibo people are the sole cause of this whole problem. Do you think the northern Nigeria and the southern Nigeria can co-exist? If yes, why the problems everyday? That's why I will continue to give Kudos to the igbos for their foresight. Ojukwu tried to prevent all these but the Yorubas could not see all these evils coming, and decided to become favourite slave to the master.

Well, I see all these as the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by IPOB123london: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
afonja

i don set naw

no one understand us

never worry

we are on the MARCH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: A Prophet..? by ndavengers: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
i swore if the paedophile, rapist, muslim jihadist, certificate forger, BUHARI, the ruler of the zoo aka nigeria comes back to the zoo alive i will know there is no living allah.

(1) (Reply)

Truth About The Centenary City....fraud!!! / US Military, Ambassador Meet Vice President Yemi Osinbajo At Aso Villa / Magu Fights Back; Senator Dino Melaye Cries Out On Twitter - Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.