Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Skepticism Concerning The Feb. 5 Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Skepticism Concerning The Feb. 5 Protest (513 Views)

Opinion : Why The Feb. 6TH Protest Should Hold..irrespective / Presidency Cannot Stop The Feb. 6th Protest- VP Osinbajo Says / “why I Won’t Let The Feb 6th Protest Hold In Lagos” – Commissioner Of Lagos Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Skepticism Concerning The Feb. 5 Protest by stealthtiger(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
For a while now the whole internet has been flooded with news concerning this protest. And anyone who visits the internet regularly can say that the protest is gaining serious momentum and its spreading like wild fire.
With celebrities supporting this movement like crazy.

Unprecedented, unrealistic and abysmal upsurge of commodities, forex exchange, power outages are among other issues that plague this nation, of which this protest seeks to challenge the inefficiencies of the government.

But no one has really come out to say what would be the destiny of this course. If the NLC would also influence this protest (because other protests lead by then never produced the desired results), who would be the leaders or would it just be Nigerians pouring their defenceless selves into the streets at the mercy of Nigeria's brutal security personnels. And if there be any leader, would they be of impeccable character. People who wouldn't compromise their conscience, the poor Nigerian mans sweat and the whole purpose for this protest for corrupt forms of self enrichment.
There are lots of salient questions that need salient answers ?
What I'm scared of is that at the end of the day it would all boil down to negotiation. The high spiritedness, courage, morale would all be crashed once we begin to negotiate. And whatever we've gained would be lost because you don't negotiate at the helm of victory.
Therefore if deep down in our hearts we really seek of a fundamental change in our society then we have to pursue this protest to the very end. No retreat, no surrender.

#RadicalRevolutionary.
Re: My Skepticism Concerning The Feb. 5 Protest by Pinkieblue(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: My Skepticism Concerning The Feb. 5 Protest by prince985(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
No b small "skepticism' grin
Re: My Skepticism Concerning The Feb. 5 Protest by stealthtiger(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
prince985:
No b small "skepticism' grin
This is were it always ends in Nigeria : compromise.

(1) (Reply)

The Unjust Ruling Of Justice Olatoregun Ishola / Lai Mohammed Believes "Change" Has Come To Nigeria / VIDEO - So Sad! Police Van Drives Past A Hit And Run Accident Victim In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.