Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) (24831 Views)

2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) / Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
nbright:
The govt is tired of feeding the IDP's so thw devised an ingenious means of reducing their numbers... since most IDP's refused to go home

Well said. Over 70 trailers of foodstuff meant for the IDPs were diverted and no arrest was made.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazell: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Your government is playing god with your lives ... even before the comming of bokoharam. They have always needed only your numbers to better their political and financial fortune.
cest finis

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by PedroJP(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
kings09:
Sarrki ...sory...buhari. These two are synonymous

haahahahaha, a fellow here just finished him in another thread. Said a mad man impregnanted his mum to beget him

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by bantudra: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
this is not acceptable...
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by TalkingBird: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
O Father, Jehovah God, let your kingdom come!
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by PedroJP(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
balanceofterror1:

Hmmm, Qmerit come and read o

But i said the truth nah, the man only achieved killing people before he embarked on his vacation. Is there any other achievement that i missed ? The ones he killed through economic policies ? Result of his economic policies will come soon if God doesn't intervene.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by mightyhazell: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
smackimorn:
I'm back from my ban,

May Donald trump ban the mods just like they did to me, because I talked about selling the country for 200million dollars and each citizen having a million dollars.
dem suppose ban u again alongside all ur arithmetic teachers from day 1. Na 200 ppl dey naija? Wen evrybody go get 1million usd each from 200million usd

3 Likes

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by greeatest: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
freeze001:
While I sympathise with their unfortunate situation, the ignorance of this poster will not go unaddressed! Who told d individual that any school girl was kidnapped? Has he not understood that it is d politics he and his northern leaders played to show GEJ in bad light? The evil that men have done n still do will continue to live with them.
How I wish it will only fall on the head of the corrupt leaders not on this innocent little ones.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
PedroJP:

But i said the truth nah, the man only achieved killing people before he embarked on his vacation. Is there any other achievement that i missed ? The ones he killed through economic policies ? Result of his economic policies will come soon if God doesn't intervene.

You said the obvious, I was only calling on the ZOMBIES to come and read.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by kings09(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jesu! shocked shocked
PedroJP:

haahahahaha, a fellow here just finished him in another thread. Said a mad man impregnanted his mum to beget him
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by bankylan: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
smackimorn:
I'm back from my ban,

May Donald trump ban the mods just like they did to me, because I talked about selling the country for 200million dollars and each citizen having a million dollars.

Bros u dumb small o: 200m @ 1m each will no cover 200 people!!!Obvious you haven't started making money.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
balanceofterror1:
This people are still dreaming like NgeneUkwenu. Buhari and APC bombed them three times and they are still waiting for Buhari's govt. to come and treat them. They don't even know that Buhari NgeneUkwuewu psalmsjob APCmyheart Sarrki are not happy that the bomb didn't kill all of them.

Was listening to a RC interview concerning the IDP case, what I heard was shocking, their is so much evil in this country.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bokoharam is being sponsored by northern elites, I just wonder what would have happened by now if GEJ was still the president, the likes of hell rufai and even senile bigoted buhari would have been wailing to high heavens, hypocrites, all of them seem to be blind and dumb at the same time and seem to have lost their voices these days, as for the doctor, he should swerve, he is sounding like a bigot already by insinuating that people are not concerned because they are Muslims,most people that have been defending the government on threads relating to this issue are Muslims and northerners

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by repogirl(f): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
What a cursed government we are presently under ....Whatever did we do to deserve such wicked people as leaders?

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by balanceofterror1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Was listening to a RC interview concerning the IDP came, what I heard was shocking, their is so much evil in this country.

I only pity the gullible ones that sees buhari as a saint.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
The evil that the north do lives with them.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by morule20(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Northern part of dis country need more than serious prayers, they have been through a lots.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by delishpot: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Buharis goons on NL said it's no biggie. That even USA bombs her own citizens too. So Fed govt prolly thinks Nigerians understand. Buhari was rushed abroad for treatment while those who his army bombed are left to die without proper medical care. Andbthey say Govt is working for our general good. Its okay.

As usual, the bigoted doctor is trying to use this opportunity to cause religious tension. I am here a non Muslim fighting for their right and getting abused online, while his fellow Muslims we're saying sai baba, Buhari is human and his army only made a small mistake. Moslems nearly chop my head for FB. They said its Buhari or..... Buhari. And he is there yarning dust.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by chi4ik(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
joncom:
One thing I have found out is that those government official only act like they are working when Buhari is around. No that he is no more (travelled), they will return back to their old corrupt self. Sycophants
taaaaaa keep quiet!! was Dullard Buhari working before? a dullard will always b a dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
decode55:

Which god? Go and sit down.
Must you quote me? Always try not to intrude and respect people's opinion.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by Bizibi(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
This one is looking for activist, can't he lead the way? You guys voted this administration so deal with whatever they throw at your faces. RIP to the dead though.

Still crazy why we haven't heard what happened with the pilot to that jet, he should tell us what exactly he was doing when he pressed those buttons.
he thought it was boko haram,I know that will be his reply
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
The poster is also part of the problem the North is facing. you cant keep blaming oppositions for your problem even when you know what the problem is... in his mind its justifying if he says people where abandoned because they were all moslems but he fail to understand that last election was made along religious line in which muslim and power went back to North. So if he wants to blame he should blame his incompetent brother and fellow muslim than dragging Christians into their shiitt......

Our vote went to Jonathan because he was sympathetic to human lives but you went on to vote for a man who said if killing people will make Nigeria one, he will do it once and once again. i See he is doing it correctly.

1 Like

Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by chinjo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
in a sane country the president would have been impeached. imagine the president relaxing in London while his people are suffering
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by sweetchii: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
PedroJP:
Someone please check if GEJ is still the president.

Someone killed his unarmed citizens protesting, students in field of play, bombed those already overwhelmed with terror of bombings by BH, all whom he should have protected. Said well done to himself then decided he has done enough for now and need a vacation for job well done.
Am surprised at all the comments I have been reading.When I opened this thread and saw the pictures tears came out of my eyes seeing those children my system changed.Some people are saying they deserve it,is this how to be human?Kai we have a long way to go in this country.Most of you here are same as the people this doctor is complaining abt for not having genuine sympathy for these victims.

Answer me, Who can ever do this wicked act ?
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by IPOB123london: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
i have nothing to say

shout out to all the abokis across the world

kwantinue

meanwhile boko harem buharia might end up as the most kworrupt

at the other side we are heading back to the SUN
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by MakeADifference: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
You will get $1 not $1 million.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by Horus(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvpWfMczMPM

NAF Pilots Who Dropped Bombs on IDP Should Be Punished
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
freeze001:
While I sympathise with their unfortunate situation, the ignorance of this poster will not go unaddressed! Who told d individual that any school girl was kidnapped? Has he not understood that it is d politics he and his northern leaders played to show GEJ in bad light? The evil that men have done n still do will continue to live with them.
wait o madam...is it d people that were bombed that were Jonathan's political enemies?
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by k9ine(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
This handling of this bombing of the IDP camp by the NAF really is so sad.
I expected that the matter would have been properly investigated to determine the combination of factors that led to such incident.
Like let us find out if it was actually an error as claimed by the military authorities, as well as from where the error came from. Was it a human error, system fault or the likes, so that we don't have a repeat. We dont want to have a governor's convoy or troops bombed.
Until this is done, we can't tell for sure if it was an 'intended mistake", like someone deliberately giving the wrong coordinates to the pilot, or the pilot deliberately dropping the bombs.
In addition, I strongly believe the victims of this act be properly cared for holistically - medicals, basic human needs, trauma care providers and the likes.
Will the people of the North-East ever be free from violence. If their daughters are not abducted by covet agreement, their villages are destroyed by BH, or their welfare funds is stolen, worse still is to be bombed and left without required and proper care.
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by surg411(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is one of the many reasons I regret being a nigerian...what a lawless country! OMG
Re: Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) by DonCortino: 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jabioro:
".,is it only because they are muslim" that is where he got it wrong..tell ur brodas,imman,religions fanatics to stop inciting,havoc,maimed and killing it is their action that had brought wailing and sorrow..l sypathizd though..God shall take control.

You dey mind the idiotic bigot?
Who caused people to be in idp in d first place? Is it not his BokoHaram fellow muslims?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate / Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.