Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) (17506 Views)

Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) / Satellite Images Of The Bombing Of Rann IDP Camp / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To IDP Camp Bombing Mistake (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by sar33: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
So sad!As of Thursday,2 of the victims of IDP camp misfire admitted in hospital were confirmed dead.Maiduguri Hospitals discharged 5 while 73 are still hospitalized.

Borno State Gov HE Gov Kashim Shettima prayed for the soul of the two that died when he visited the victims in the hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/2-of-victims-of-idp-camp-bombing.html

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by eme1n(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
May the dead RIP..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by nnachukz(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
If the bomb has landed in Aso Rock and on the House of Assembly, then the nation's problem would have been 80% solved. Why should our leaders always kill the poor citizens with their incompetency.
Accidentally bombing my foot. They just killed them, period.

22 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
A bomb was dropped 1st, 2nd & 3rd times in a row and someone is telling me that it was an accidental bombing. Please somebody should tell the ogas at the top that we all ain't zombies..

RIP To The Departed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by kings09(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
And buhari is flexing in the UK

4 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Rip to them
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by nurex01(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ina lillahi wainailehi rojiun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by HRich(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mistake Bomb leading to Mistake Deaths
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by dprice(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
IF U KNO HOW MANY PEOPLE DAT IS ONLINE DAT ARE READY TO COMMENT FIRST HMM U GO KNO SAY HERE WEY ME I DEY SELF NO EASY

1 Like

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by HRich(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mistake Bomb leading to Mistake Deaths
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by mlmguy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY
Go join Army bro. No dey make noise

1 Like

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by piecesprince(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
RIP to the dead
sar33:
So sad!As of Thursday,2 of the victims of IDP camp misfire admitted in hospital were confirmed dead.Maiduguri Hospitals discharged 5 while 73 are still hospitalized.

Borno State Gov HE Gov Kashim Shettima prayed for the soul of the two that died when he visited the victims in the hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/2-of-victims-of-idp-camp-bombing.html
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
only pity the women and their innocent children

NO VISA FOR OUR SAUDI BROTHERS AS TRUMP TI TAKE OVER

3 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is Nigeria
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by FuckTheMod: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Murderous retârd pilot should be prosecuted.
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by abworld6deep(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
We are yet to be clarified on what really amiss here. To me its a calculated attempt. #WeAreNotFools
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by 5starmilitant: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Buhari your days are numbered. Your atrocities are too much.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by tunjijones(m): 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Surprised at this government... Head shd roll for the silly mistake... Pple shd be court Marshaled.... The chief of air staff shd resign....

Even if it was a mistake... Pple shd be punished because lives were lost...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Lemonade01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Stupid Government! >sad
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Ace4Khalifa(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
The soldier(s) who bombed that IDP camp must be working for the terrorist. I mean, how can someone mistakenly bomb an IDP camp? Abi him hand been dey do am somehow na en him say make him use detonate button use massage him hand? My God's kingdom come and free us from this pathetic bondage to corrupt human government. #iBowOut.
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by basadenet: 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
But our Government said that BK has been defeated and flushed out of Naija.
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Chuknovski(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
the evidence has been killed, the same people that witnessed that it wasn't a mistake bombing, FG trying to cover some mess

2 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
When you decided to Kill #Biafrans, God will use their own people against them and slaughter them ! RIP

1 Like

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Caseless: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Allah ya jikansu!
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by Joel3(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
...and its coming from the jet they newly acquired from Russia. at a time we are warning the international community not to sell jets to this government. Russia should be held responsible for this disaster.

I have been saying it. the military have been killing farmers and hunters in the name of killing boko haram.

those airstrike display they normally shows on national TV 70% are innocent victims. this as proven my correctness.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by toluwalopsy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
So sad. Hmmmn! It is well
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by obinna58(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
A bomb was dropped 1st, 2nd & 3rd times in a row and someone is telling me that it was an accidental bombing. Please somebody should tell the ogas at the top that we all ain't zombies..

RIP To The Departed

Not only that two died in hospital

Something is fishy undecided
Re: 2 Victims Of Rann IDP Camp Bombing Admitted In Hospital Are Dead (Pics) by adonis89(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Those who hailed d killing of pro Trump supporters today have no moral justification to type rip. And to d dead , just as ur ppl celebrated online over d killing of my ppl today in Ph, I say rest in piece

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian / FG Mulls Banning Importation Of Commodities Produced In Nigeria / Tinubu: APC PCC Defends Yahaya Bello’s Absence From Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.