Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,677 members, 7,837,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death (28446 Views)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Yeligray(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
beneviv:
E no go work for una o, God will fight for us
defend yourself.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by sexysailor(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by kayone6237(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2017
who these fulanis think they are? afterall, their quota to national development not noticeable, the only thing they do for nigeria is ruining our economy and killing of innocent citizen. Let us pray, all spiritual and physical power that is still holding nigeria together should catch fire now.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2017
NaMeAboki:
They will comb the internet until they find something resembling the blundering hate speeches of their religious leaders, as part of their woefully failed attempt at damage control, not minding the fact that this is clearly single minority voiced opinion from a nobody; in contrast to the likes of Suleman etc. with thousands of followers and vast network of influence.

By the same token, we can all recall how GEJ stood aloof when his kinsmen e.g. Asari Dokubo were openly inciting hate and insults, and blatantly threatening northerners and the nation as a whole with war should their son fail to win the election.

Who knows whether the Facebook account is created by Ipob with Hausa Name.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by aisammy4: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
They way muslims are creating havoc and terror on Christian, same way Christians are wishing they start a war. As for now it still a war of words.

We have lived together (both muslims and christians); why do we keep increasing the hate?
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by justiz5(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

It is really unfortunate that a mod will push this to the front page inspire of the glaring difference in what the facbook post state and what the op wrote.

If you people don't know, brandishing the word "kill" at this precarious and delicate time amounts to fanning the controversy.

Inside the facebook post I didn't see anything that relates or denotes the north killing the south or the north killing the Christians.

Did the guys threaten civil war? YES
Did he threaten the south? YES

but did he say they will Kill Christians? Obviously NO

So why try to promote what the guy did not say in the name of making the south to hate the north while we've seen worse comments here on NL.

This site as a Nigerian pride has the responsibility to filter what gets to the front page for people to read in other not to encourage and countribute to the negative news flying around.

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please you guys should look into this and make proper amendment.

Oga is your brain paining you?
Didn't you check the source of the post?

Didn't you google to see how so many other sites have carried the same write-up?

For your information, I did not write any thing. I only posted what I read on several sites on the internet.

Besides, if I had any negative motive for this post, I wouldn't have produced the screenshot of the facebook post.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Drazeen(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
beneviv:
E no go work for una o, God will fight for us

Lol... You no want trouble at all.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by bestpunterever: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
odogwubiafra:
And who is afraid of civil war, unless the SW. The SE and partly SS through IPOB and MILITANTS are geared for war. You can only intimidate the SW not SE.
IPOB, shut up! Chest beater.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by egobetatoday: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Christians are wier now. Na fire for fire e go be. Abeg buhari don die? rubbish.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by egobetatoday: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Gnwuashi: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2017
DSS should go and arrest this castrated goat and leave Apostle Suleiman alone. But I am very sure DSS won't see this
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by blaqoracle: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2017
40kobo77:
Ok
if you believe this, you are a dull head.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Bunch of cow-brains!
U're biting more than u can chew!!
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by egobetatoday: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2017
We, the concerned SOUTHERNERS AND CHRISTIANS are waiting to hear that this guy has been invited by DSS just like Pst Suleman. This is not a case of self defence so DSS should treat it as such. Na christians say make buhari be 73 yrs? Were u thinking he will get younger and stronger? Mumu
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by buchilino(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2017
bodejohn:
This is the result of the hatred that the nigerian youths have sown over the years...

Many people come on faceless forums like nairaland to stir up hatred and incite violence against other religions and tribe.

I hope the posts up there are empty bluffs from misguided youths...

BROS DIS HATRED EXISTED IN D 60s, IT DIDN'T START 2DAY. SOMEONE WAS BRUTALITY MURDERED IN KANO N FCT, D KILLERS WERE RELEASED WITHOUT ANY TRIAL. IN 2009 INNOCENT YOUTH CORPERS WERE BRUTALITY MURDERED IN D NORTH TILL 2DAY, NOBODY WAS CHARGED 4 DOSE CRIMES, DO I TALK ABOUT D ONES DAT HAPPENED IN D 80s N 90s UNDER IBB N ABACHA REGIMES. D LIST IS ENDLESS. INJUSTICE HAD BEEN PREVAILING IN NIGERIA OVER D YEARS, DATS Y HATRED HAS BEEN EXISTING, N NOT RECENT INCITEMENTS.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by egobetatoday: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
Please some one should report this post to DSS online page because they'll pretend they didnt see it.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Klington: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2017
DSS, sss n presidency how market
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by odogwubiafra: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
MrMontella:
if civil war breaks out...

The SE and the SW will feel the heat this time
....and defeat is inevitable...

Its not an option my brother...

Biafra or niger delta...even if combined will simply lose the war

Fear will certainly keep you in a perpetual state of stagnancy. Move out of the box and experience new challenges and new opportunities.

We the SE has said NO to fear, intimidation and stagnancy. Forward ever my dear, my people will be liberated sooner than you thought by the special grace of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by KOBOJO: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Please let the war begin...,they say no nation survives two uncivil wars..

Biafra is already here..

Oduduwa nation hope your ready to be liberated or do you want to be perpetually enslaved by the gambaris ?
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by jomoh: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
justiz5:

Oga is your brain paining you?
Didn't you check the source of the post?

Didn't you google to see how so many other sites have carried the same write-up?

For your information, I did not write any thing. I only posted what I read on several sites on the internet.

Besides, if I had any negative motive for this post, I wouldn't have produced the screenshot of the facebook post.

I will ignore your insult and talk to you as someone sensible.

It is obvious from the site that their is no kill in the facebook post. We should not twist the fact because we want to gain a few likes on Nairaland.

If the owner or the initiator of that twisted story has an alterior motive, you just assisted him.

If we don't thread carefully on this issues, when this country burns down it is not the goats and chickens and baboons that will burn but we humans occupying it.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by odogwubiafra: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
bestpunterever:
IPOB, shut up! Chest beater.

Confirmed coward.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by kennsville(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2017
for the first time something to bring igbos and afonjas together.

hahahaha.

them dn dey fear already... nwoke hausa should bring it on.
we no fear you.

brutai or no brutai. if buhari die . osibanjo becomes president.

the rest is history.

onye nkea osikwa ebe?

were nie........

ndiala.

ode oshi.

chineke kpoo gi oku there....
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by ccasilas(m): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Nigerian like to fuel crisis,who knows this useless account if from IPOB.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Kemperor: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Nairaland is now a place where people show deir tribal hate....makin it clear dat dere aint one Nigeria...xcept d fact dat a part of d country r on d oda parts lik leeches..

Preach n promote peace pls...
One love!!!!!!!
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by DexteryJoe(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
isso right, so sad to see that even cows think better than this northern men #SMH#,wen Buhari die, make dem cum, we dey wait
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by leks123(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
eh... I no hear say wetin
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
idiotic dss wont go and look for the guy o
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by darlenese(f): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Wetin DSS dey wait for ??

If a Christian should talk this trash , the next thing na arrest

Zombies!
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2017
dingbang:
Who b DAT one? B like say dem Neva slap am before

Bro this is a true representation of how majority of these northerners feel o, even the supposedly enlightened ones among them. Don't think it's a joke.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by ionsman: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2017
What is the twitter handle of the Dss?
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Jakeattah(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
No they won't go after him but they will quickly go after a harmless Christian. Those silly DSS officials who can't even do 36 push ups without calling an ambulance. Lugard will continue to rot in hell.

Thank you Brother
its all freaking Lugards fault...
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Jakeattah(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
SirJeffry:
No they won't go after him but they will quickly go after a harmless Christian. Those silly DSS officials who can't even do 36 push ups without calling an ambulance. Lugard will continue to rot in hell.

Thank you Brother
its all freaking Lugards fault... the dumbest white man ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Considers Reversal Of Power Privatisation / Tinubu And Shettima Head To Osun For APC Final Campaign Rally / Bode George: It’s A Pity Presidential Aspirant, Peter Obi Dumped PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.