Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death (28451 Views)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
The problem with this country is that too many people here are not rational beings, they tend to act irrational, when they make a statement, they seems not to be objective.

for example, man from one region commits crime,

all of a sudden these persons that i am talking about wakes up and start generalising ranting like a rabid dog that that entire

region are criminals.

another example fatal accident happens, what and how it happened they cant say, they are not interested

this is the problem with naija!

we need to start looking at issues scientifically and objectively.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by bbbold4(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Hey. You, I am not religious man but a man following the nature of Christ
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by maasoap(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
repogirl:

We guys are ingrates? Do you know me? We guys is supposed to be south east plus south south right?

So you just assume I'm from that side because I obviously can't be a Yoruba person and be talking like this? Lol, Boya lo mo.

What makes you think I was even referring to Yorubas? You just substituted yourself into the space. Is it a guilty conscience you are suffering or you agree that you are one of the people who believes the North owns you?

Then again, how exactly are we guys ingrates and is governing a country about showing gratitude or doing what needs to be done to create a thriving country?

I hope your beloved northerner has shown you how grateful he is to you?
Employing his not so saintly brothers in the key positions and highest ranks of power while destroying a thriving economy and reversing the works of the previous governments before him.

I hope his gratitude is what puts food on your table, gives you a great job that pays you enough to adequately take care of you and your family.

Grateful indeed!

1. It is a daily song here by you guys. Just own up. I hate pretenders.
2. North doesn't own poo, they themselves just deserve to be there under this democratic dispensation. When Jonathan was there and many people would post here ignorantly that North would never smell presidency, I would just laugh. Was it not the same thing they were fighting against?
3. If you really want to make it under this present administration, you will make it. Just read and follow the policy, position yourself well for any opportunity. It has never been better financially for me like now.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by repogirl(f): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
maasoap:
1. It is a daily song here by you guys. Just own up. I hate pretenders.
Own up to what? I should lie so that you turn out correct? You don't know me, so don't presume to know all of we guys.

2. North doesn't own poo, they themselves just deserve to be there under this democratic dispensation. When Jonathan was there and many people would post here ignorantly that North would never smell presidency, I would just laugh. Was it not the same thing they were fighting against?
Great and by now many of then who thought the Buhari 'deserved' to be there are presently castigating themselves over their gross mistake.

3. If you really want to make it under this present administration, you will make it. Just read and follow the policy, position yourself well for any opportunity. It has never been better financially for me like now.
Now you need to take your own advice and stop pretending. Nigerians who are truthful to themselves know this isn't working, including your Jagaban and Obasanjo who rallied behind this President in the beginning. Or do you mean the prices of goods tripling in prices and all the big companies closing up and making losses don't know how to position themselves for opportunities? You mean they don't know how to use the policies to their favour? You are hilarious!

Keep fooling yourself but know that not many are fooled anymore. If Buhari was indeed working, we guys wouldn't have much to complain about, would we?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by annnikky(f): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na wah oo if it's a Christian that made this kinda threat now then d DSS will go after him or her, it is only God that knows wat Nigeria will become in few years.

This dullard is trying to islamize Nigeria n the jnr. dullard beside him said is a lie for him not to be thrown out of d window of govt house undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by maasoap(m): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
repogirl:
Own up to what? I should lie so that you turn out correct? You don't know me, so don't presume to know all of we guys.
Great and by now many of then who thought the Buhari 'deserved' to be there are presently castigating themselves over their gross mistake.

Now you need to take your own advice and stop pretending. Nigerians who are truthful to themselves know this isn't working, including your Jagaban and Obasanjo who rallied behind this President in the beginning. Or do you mean the prices of goods tripling in prices and all the big companies closing up and making losses don't know how to position themselves for opportunities? You mean they don't know how to use the policies to their favour? You are hilarious!

Keep fooling yourself but know that not many are fooled anymore. If Buhari was indeed working, we guys wouldn't have much to complain about, would we?
It is called Recession in economic term. We just didn't wake up only to find ourselves in it today just because Buhari is on the seat. It is caused by chains of events, from one reckless administration to another wasteful one. In case you have forgotten, let me remind you. Okonjo Iweala and Jonathan were already neck deep in borrowing to pay salaries of federal workers before they left on May 19, 2015. We've been told to prepare for what we're witnessing today long time ago if didn't change our national wasteful and reckless spending, which of course, we didn't. Buhari came in with high hopes for the masses but it was quite too late. The administration is trying its best, but it just that we have long rough drive ahead.
Like I said before, open your eyes and heart, there are opportunities under this administration.
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by repogirl(f): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
maasoap:

It is called Recession in economic term. We just didn't wake up only to find ourselves in it today just because Buhari is on the seat. It is caused by chains of events, from one reckless administration to another wasteful one. In case you have forgotten, let me remind you. Okonjo Iweala and Jonathan were already neck deep in borrowing to pay salaries of federal workers before they left on May 19, 2015. We've been told to prepare for what we're witnessing today long time ago if didn't change our national wasteful and reckless spending, which of course, we didn't. Buhari came in with high hopes for the masses but it was quite too late. The administration is trying its best, but it just that we have long rough drive ahead.
Like I said before, open your eyes and heart, there are opportunities under this administration.
*Yawns* The same stale excuses and lies.

You can keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better but people are past caring about excuses right now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Dempssey: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
This guy the purge
Re: Fulani Man Threatens Nigerians Wishing For Buhari's Death by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
odogwubiafra:
And who is afraid of civil war, unless the SW. The SE and partly SS through IPOB and MILITANTS are geared for war. You can only intimidate the SW not SE.

Trust me Bro, the SS is ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Christian-Majority Communities In Borno & Adamawa States / Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? / Fayose Sacks Aide Over Eid El-kabir Prayers Improper Coverage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.