Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love (58086 Views)

President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Kulas: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
I will keep saying it that if my Yoruba brethens can forget about their selfish interest and that Osibanjotheir brother is VP and stand in truth with our hero Fayose by calling a spade a spade over this Dullard and evil APC administration then Nigeria will be better.May God continue to protect and strenghten my Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by stonemind(f): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
somez:
You just killed a slowpoke bro. Nice

excuse me what do u you mean by KILLED
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
North needs to wake up from slumber, eventually . . .

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by EbrohBazza: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Your father's name funeral
amiablesystems:
Can't believe this.. This must be Buhari's funeral post..

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by stonemind(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
EbrohBazza:

hahhahahaha lmao
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by EbrohBazza: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
amiablesystems:
grin

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by fiponmile(m): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
hmmmm
from where?
fayosßé
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by fiponmile(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
hmmmm
from where?
fayosßé
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by azimibraun: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
See broad day light set up o! Fayose will never fall for this lai lai. Even as a fool I expect him to be wiser.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by stonemind(f): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
imhotep:
North needs to wake up from slumber, eventually . . .

and which one are you waking from? mr wailer
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by stonemind(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
azimibraun:
See broad day light set up o! Fayose will never fall for this lai lai. Even as a fool I expect him to be wiser.

don't mind dem jooor dey tink say every body b fooooool lyk dem

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Beetobee(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
zoba88:
Are they really northerners?I thought Fayose is not loved by northerners.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/fayose-we-love-younortherners-carry.html

We know how far nau!
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by adefact12(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fayose is just fooling himself up and down.civil servant commited suicide in ekiti state as a result of no salary payment and d vision less governor has commenced campaigns 2019 just cos they gave him position that wil nail his coffin. I pity u Fayose, by d time u face all ur corruption mess after u left ofce in 2018, u wil pray for another world.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by link2ok(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
I swear wailers are totally confuse

Where are the northerner?

Lol

Shameless man

Where did you go when your slowpoke cleared a corrupt man.

Shame on you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by zabuur: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Seriously, I opened the thread and wasnt disappointed. Just less than 10people wrote something meaningless on card boards, you made it look like it's the whole local government in a northern state that is demanding for Fayose. Let's be realistic, I won't argue if this was from South west even though it's impossible, Fayose in North. Trust me, it's more than a mission impossible. It's a mission that can't exist
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by emi14: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

This is the final proof that indeed, Fayose is greater than Awolowo.

Don't joke again plz. Insult
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by aku626(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Stdaviding(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Northerners can't write like that... Placards too neat to be written by an aboki
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
stonemind:

and which one are you waking from? mr wailer
Rest of the country has been awake. North just dey sleep like ologbo grin grin
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by gbegemaster(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:

see painment tongue
You are going to give sarrki blood pressure cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by bakila: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You no get shame at all. Stupidity is often mistaken for patriotism, when you allow sentiments to becloud your reasoning. Even Buhari's wife has exposed his clueless and directionless leadership. Dey there, soap go soon enter your eyes. grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmm, If you guys put Fayose on the ballot, PDP will place 6th on the table. No champions league or Europe or Intertoto cup for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by tripoli007(m): 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Did anybody notice that the placards are written by one person .. Cos they have the same hand writing .. Ndi Hausa .. Go school Una no go Green .. grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by EbrohBazza: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
amiablesystems:

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by EbrohBazza: 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Your father nyash
amiablesystems:
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by brookz: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trust, na to chop in money waka, bcoz dose Northern Abokis no b fools on like dia brothers frm d Land of d raising sun #IPOB. ;DTrust, na to chop in money waka, bcoz dose Northern Abokis no b fools on like dia brothers frm d Land of d raising sun #IPOB.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by KBdownloads(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fayose the rabblerouser

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

You must be a teenager, cuz an adult can never reason the way you do...you try so hard to be heard at the detriment of sounding foolish, haven't you noticed people don't take you seriously?
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by BudeYahooCom: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Before nko, awolowo the cowardly rat poison drinker... grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

You must be a teenager, cuz an adult can never reason the way you do...you try so hard to be heard at the detriment of sounding foolish, haven't you noticed people don't take you seriously? My advice to you is to speak only if you have something reasonable to say...thank me later.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by JayJustus(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
no more recycled octogenarians!!!

these old men gotta go

young blood we cry
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Fayose stunt man.....arrangee tinz na..no b just one guy they hold d placard snap with pple then pay few others there to hold n snap also.。Chai...i like u o by no play with my old head here
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by morisnewrain(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:

FAYOSE IS GREATER THAN YOUR FATHER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.