Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love (58112 Views)

President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video) / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by nduchucks: 2:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by AbleBouncer: 2:44am On Jan 30, 2017
This is a trap, i just hope you guys re seeing the bigger picture
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Cmeo(m): 4:07am On Jan 30, 2017
I pray the PDP nominates him so that he can test his popularity and discover that he is only fit to be his ward town-cryer and not even a presidential candidate for the community of local champions in his local govt area.

Abeg, let the northern PDP keep pushing for him till he is nominated.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by owobloww02: 4:12am On Jan 30, 2017
He will fail woufuly
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Adminisher: 5:33am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Fayose is greater than ojukwu

Fani Katie is greater than Nnamdi Azikwe

Bode George is greater than ebitu ukiwe

Musuliu Obanikoro is greater than Alex ekweme

A Yoruba reject would be a STAR in Ibo land naturally

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by bakila: 6:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Fayose ke? Who is talking of Fayose? grin. I will support any good candidate. If ur man bubu proved us wrong and perform a miracle, even me go support him. grin. You are missing the point Bakila. I am not pdp or anti north. I only have issues with the choice of Buhari as a messiah. His level of confusion is legendary.

How's the weekend going?
Bros read your previous comments. Weekend is over, work will take its pride of place in the week.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by zheroes(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Its simple let them buy a form for him and let him wrestle with the gladiators and let's see if he will win a state!!! President is no joke!! Talk is cheap. Look at the banner it seems a section of christian huasas in the north. Maybe you don't know the core north. They will stick with theirs to death. That is why islamic radicalism thrives very easily couple with the high level of illiteracy and poverty. This is nigeria and not gambia!!!
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by bayinq25(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

in short,Yoruba is greater than ibo

1 Like

Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by mayorwah98(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2017
slawali:
Fayose must reture the money he collected from. Dasuki first N1.2B before he can constest for pdp's primary. We cannot forgive all these yam eaters.
Go and collect it yourself
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by rafsonnggmail(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Gov fayose pls be wise they want to empty ur Treasuries wit dis kind scope of come we luv u
Starting from ekiti down to whole South west u can't deliver not to talk of de northern part of de country kindly go n establish ur loots some wear n enjoy de rest of ur life wit
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by agbamasoe: 7:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Gov Fayose only if we have 2 more governors like you this madness would have ended. and if only we have one additional Pastor like Suleiman el rufai will not indirectly supp
orting his tribe people to kill innocent people
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by agbamasoe: 7:27am On Jan 30, 2017
God the owner of life will judge are u OK with this.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by SuperBlack: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

You cry for nothing.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
I swear wailers are totally confuse

Where are the northerner?

Lol

See crowd oooooo hahaha..

I swear PDP is mad and confuse hahaha...
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2017
PDP are dead finally, So now they arrange like 20 people for rally... haha
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by murtalaa(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2017
comshots:
They are not fulanis,the core northern muslim fanatic.
disappointed Igbos. Their bigoted stereotype shattered.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by Halo22: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
The dancing step don dey change small small. By 2019, even northerners will stone Buhari
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by daveP(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2017
These ones are doing so cos they know about the rotation of power in each zone. So they want put the SW on pressure asap so that chaos will start. They know what they are doing.

Iffai hear say an average man of them just comes out to gallivant for another asides their own.
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by daclemx: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Register for your payoneer card....

1. Use an address that is easy to trace..You can use a post office address as your second address if you like. B

2. Check the post office nearest to you or that is in charge of your area when the deadline reaches...You can make friends with anyone in the post office. Collect his or her digits and call the week of the deadline. You should also go personally to the office to check if your card has arrived.

3. You can hit my signature on how to register or use it. Or why you need the card. grin Register now cool

Register with this link:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/CWhSG1Lw0JP5j1yoAsqZ6kcTRA1pRkx_JxN7UotaavjxRfs7dYKZv3FhfaxE1cDNdXvsqSGXFh5z7kz8cey4Ag2
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by CHEKWAS1988: 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
My governor Fayosi, pls b careful ooo, ur own party in d north cannot b trusted.

dey are all dsame
Re: Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love by gud4dbest(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Your faith can't even save your household
How much more outsider?
Enough of all this thrash of religious stuff
Nigeria is neither a Muslim nor Christian country
She's a secular state
Be informed

did I read 'secular' ?I guess u're the only one in that confusion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) / Press Statement On Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria, By Kachikwu / The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.