Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Iphone 6 Needed - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Iphone 6 Needed (1430 Views)

Iphone 6 Needed Urgently / Iphone 6 Needed / Neat And Faultless White Iphone 6 Needed..budget 70 To 80k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 Needed by Shugadpuna: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please can I get a UK used iPhone 6 plus at around 120k? I really don't know who is a fraud or not on jiji and olx. I don tire
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
Shugadpuna:
Please can I get a UK used iPhone 6 plus at around 120k? I really don't know who is a fraud or not on jiji and olx. I don tire

Why would you waste 120k to buy iphone 6 in 2017 ?

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by somehowpenis(m): 3:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Shugadpuna:
yes you can , for a 16gb Version
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by lade0011: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Shugadpuna:
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Shugadpuna: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
ollah1:

And why wouldn't you just keep mute and keep scrolling when u don't have something significant to contribute in 2017?
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
somehowpenis:
yes you can , for a 16gb Version

Smh for you oo. You are advising him to buy a 2014 phone with 16GB at 120k.

Wehdonesir

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by somehowpenis(m): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

Wehdonesir

refrain from quoting me. Thanks
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2017
somehowpenis:
refrain from quoting me. Thanks

Lol.i hear u sir

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by mavinc4u(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

Wehdonesir

The guy said iPhone 6plus and even if he said iPhone 6, is still none of your business.
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

The guy said iPhone 6plus and even if he said iPhone 6, is still none of your business.

Sure it's none of my business but hypocrites like you wouldn't offer him an advise not to pick up a 16GB iphone in 2017 at that rate

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Shugadpuna: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
I tire for d busy body o. Probly an Ibadan nigga with a bb bold 2 and too much time on his hands

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by mavinc4u(f): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

Sure it's none of my business but hypocrites like you wouldn't offer him an advise not to pick up a 16GB iphone in 2017 at that rate

If you are not drunk then you are a Fool with capital F or probably a criminal, is it your money or are you the one that will use the phone? Did he ask for your opinion on what to do with his money or do you plan robbing him by probably telling him he can get iPhone 7 plus from you at 120k. Even if I decide to use Nokia 3310 is none of business, is what I want.
Next time, choose your words wisely as you might not like what will come out of it. If your mother did not teach manners then I will teach that.
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

If you are not drunk then you are a Fool with capital F or probably a criminal, is it your money or are you the one that will use the phone? Did he ask for your opinion on what to do with his money or do you plan robbing him by probably telling him he can get iPhone 7 plus from you at 120k. Even if I decide to use Nokia 3310 is none of business, is what I want.
Next time, choose your words wisely as you might not like what will come out of it. If your mother did not teach manners then I will teach that.

It's quite easy to figure out one who isn't well trained or perhaps ignored it. I'm sure your parents chased you away from home . If the member was indeed sure of what he wanted, he wouldn't have posted on NL afterall he isn't looking for a seller on this platform.

Adding an extra 10k or thereabouts will surely buy him a 64GB version but since mor0ns like you see such advise as a problem since its none of your business then I laugh at stupidity. Btw, at the emboldened. I'm not a phone seller. I see only one criminal phone seller right here and surely that's YOU!

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by mavinc4u(f): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

It's quite easy to figure out one who isn't well trained or perhaps ignored it. I'm sure your parents chased you away from home . If the member was indeed sure of what he wanted, he wouldn't have posted on NL afterall he isn't looking for a seller on this platform.

Adding an extra 10k or thereabouts will surely buy him a 64GB version but since mor0ns like you see such advise as a problem since its none of your business then I laugh at stupidity. Btw, at the emboldened. I'm not a phone seller. I see only one criminal phone seller right here and surely that's YOU!

You are not a phone seller that is why you are a criminal. He ran away from your type on jiji or olx to come to nairaland where crooks like you can easily be tracked and you came tricking the guy. I am happy the guy didn't fall for your trick.

His question was very simple. ** Please can I get UK used iPhone 6plus at 120k** he didn't state the capacity of the phone, a disgusting crook like you can in between to yan dust. When you realized that i have exposed you, you came up with he should have gone for 64gb.

ollah1:

Was that your suggestion initially or you said that because you were caught on hook? Stealing person like you. Go and try someone else.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

You are not a phone seller that is why you are a criminal. He ran away from your type on jiji or olx to come to nairaland where crooks like you can easily be tracked and you came tricking the guy. I am happy the guy didn't fall for your trick.

His question was very simple. ** Please can I get UK used iPhone 6plus at 120k** he didn't state the capacity of the phone, a disgusting crook like you can in between to yan dust. When you you realized that i have exposed you, you came up with he should have gone for 64gb.

Was that your suggestion initially or you said that because you were caught on hook? Stealing person like you. Go and try someone else.

Obviously you have comprehension problems. Did I suggest his 120k can only buy him a 16GB version? I honestly don't care how he spends his money but I'm a realist and not an hypocrite. An added 10 will by him a 64GB version and likewise a 16GB Version of 6S which all happens to be better besides the big screen the plus offers.

You keep switching from tricks to criminal acts but all these depicts just one person and that's you. Afterall, you place adverts on olx and jiji. The criminal here is no one but you.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by mavinc4u(f): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

Obviously you have comprehension problems. Did I suggest his 120k can only buy him a 16GB version? I honestly don't care how he spends his money but I'm a realist and not an hypocrite. An added 10 will by him a 64GB version and likewise a 16GB Version of 6S which all happens to be better besides the big screen the plus offers.

You keep switching from tricks to criminal acts but all these depicts just one person and that's you. Afterall, you place adverts on olx and jiji. The criminal here is no one but you.

grin he is trying so hard to sound genuine and be relevant. Even your statement is very difficult to be understood by you. Here is it below
ollah1:

There is nothing like switching between tricks and criminal because you are a criminal applying your tricks on the poor guy; do you understand now?

He is so pained for hearing the truth tongue. Check konga and Jumia market that is where you will find me, mavinc4u is not a hidden name. I am not your mate in any where , you can do the needful because you are wasting a space.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
mavinc4u:

grin he is trying so hard to sound genuine and be relevant. Even your statement is very difficult to be understood by you. Here is it below

There is nothing like switching between tricks and criminal because you are a criminal applying your tricks on the poor guy; do you understand now?

He is so pained for hearing the truth tongue. Check konga and Jumia market that is where you will find me, mavinc4u is not a hidden name. I am not your mate in any where , you can do the needful because you are wasting a space.

The person trying hard to be genuine and relevant is you. Firstly, anybody half smart will easily tell that my condemn is simply for him to utilise his money more but peeps like you don't care afterall it's not your money.

Secondly, I haven't advertised anything on this platform nor elsewhere so I'm wondering where tricks and criminals come from. Oh I see; reverse psychology.

Finally, you don't know me yet you claim you aren't my mate, only lowlifers say this.

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Shugadpuna: 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
What's wrong with this mumu ollah of a creep sef? On a single thread, three people have reprimanded you, and its not enough to make u withdraw your unsolicited opinions? Oga what is it na? Are you among those the banks dropped? Abeg find something doing instead of being a nairaland busybody. Nobody asked for ur contribution. Biko

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by mavinc4u(f): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
ollah1:

The person trying hard to be genuine and relevant is you. Firstly, anybody half smart will easily tell that my condemn is simply for him to utilise his money more but peeps like you don't care afterall it's not your money.

Secondly, I haven't advertised anything on this platform nor elsewhere so I'm wondering where tricks and criminals come from. Oh I see; reverse psychology.

Finally, you don't know me yet you claim you aren't my mate, only lowlifers say this.

Let's leave this guy before he commits suicide.
Op, sorry for derailing your thread. Just needed to teach the slowpoke how to use his words wisely.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by rockiedink(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2017
@OP, I'm currently out of the country but I return in a few weeks with some... If you're still searching then...

Already unlocked with clean imei, iCloud unlocked and find my phone off...

Buzz me on +12408179068 (WhatsApp) if interested
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Shugadpuna: 6:07am On Feb 02, 2017
rockiedink:
@OP, I'm currently out of the country but I return in a few weeks with some... If you're still searching then...

Already unlocked with clean imei, iCloud unlocked and find my phone off...

Buzz me on +12408179068 (WhatsApp) if interested
Hmmm... could you get an iPhone 6s +, either 32 or 64gig? And can u gimme an estimate of what it'll cost in naira?
Re: Iphone 6 Needed by Shugadpuna: 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
ollah1:

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6 Needed by rockiedink(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Shugadpuna:

Hmmm... could you get an iPhone 6s +, either 32 or 64gig? And can u gimme an estimate of what it'll cost in naira?

For a good one you'll need not less than $400... Closer to $500 actually. Do your conversion...

(1) (Reply)

Lg Escape 2 with 4G network SOLD!! / 4g Lte Bands On The Infinix Zero 5 / I Need A Used Nokia N8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.