Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" (14097 Views)

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" / Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
The President of Professional Filmmakers Of Nigeria (PFN), Egor Efiok has written an open letter to Harrysong after his management Altarplate blasted his former label, Five Star Music for arresting him and cursed singer Kcee out saying he is talentless and frustrated.

According to Egor, no matter what happened between Harrysong and his former label, he should never fight them to the point where he leaves no room for reconciliation as nobody knows tomorrow.
Read below:

Dear Harrysong,
I read with shock and disgust your irresponsible reply to your former record label, Five star, via your new rep and failed journalist, Desmond. You have lost even more respect by hiring this ex convict to write this irresponsible statement on your behalf.

This Desmond "journalist" was jailed for trying to blackmail a bank manager and some Nollywood stars. This is the sort of company that you left Five Star Record for. Well done.

I do not know what happened between yourself and Kcee and I don't particularly care, as it is normal/okay for friends to quarrel and go their separate ways; same with husbands and wives.

However, you should never fight to the point where you leave no room for reconciliation...nobody knows tomorrow.
You claim that Kcee is untalented and that you are actually the talented one and the person who wrote all Kcee's songs. You may be right about writing Kcee's songs, but that doesn't mean that you are more talented.

Truth is, I had never heard of you until you hooked up with Kcee. So if you really were the more talented one, Kcee definitely was the more popular one. Your combined talent and energy was what made your team a success, so you both contributed in your own unique ways.

Never forget that KC and his brother E Money, spent tons of money on you. Always respect them for this and for giving you your first real break. They do not deserve backstabbing in return.

Finally, heed this advice if you are smart: Leave if you want to leave Harrysong, but NEVER bite the fingers that fed you. It has dire consequences.

---
Yours truly,
Egor Efiok.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/harrysong-do-not-forget-your-humble.html

26 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by INTROVERT(f): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nigerians have a way of advising u when d deed has been done.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hoe-kay undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by petrov10: 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
The woman should simply mind her buisness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by EXCUSEme2: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Never bite fingers that fed you......!!!

True talk......sad

••••Pman~ My pikin no matter the many legs of a MILLIPEDE it can never run faster than a fowl.....

28 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Young03(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Harrysong is an ingrate
i shall be watching how things will unfold in future

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by dotuna3(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who you help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
She is right wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nixiepie(f): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
When their film go end sef

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Came: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
I wonder wetin him dey sing for people way dey invite am to come sing . I no even no who him be until I hear that gala song. Money dey change people ooooooo....kc, and E money make una doooohhhh,,na so world be.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by alex81(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
petrov10:
The woman should simply mind her buisness

17 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by OKorowanta: 5:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Well spoken to some extent but u cud tell The Egor lady,had scores to settle with Desmond from her write up.
She claim she is advising but yet her lines are full of insults directed at Harrysong.
Failed journalist',dats premeditated.
She spoke like somebody who had issues with Desmond b4.
'if not for Kcee,i have Neva heard of u b4'
Dats uncalled for.
If u are advising,advise and stop inciting.
Watch out for Desmond reply to her.
Dat Desmond sef be like who get bad mouth.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by AkachukwuD(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2017
She's 100% right. Nice one madam

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2017
A man's true colours comes out when he has money.
When he's broke, he's all subservient and sweet mouthed.. Make money enter.. His true nature emerges..
It takes a real man to be humble when hes at the peak of success.

Harrysong has simply shown hes an Ingrate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by LeeMason(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Their business
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by ikombe: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Wetin concern me

2 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Blurryface(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Who The Flying Fvck Is He?

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by miqos02(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
k
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by johnshagb(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Their problem
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by wayne4loan: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Harrysong is nothing but an ungrateful, backstabbing ijaw man angry

10 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2017
After the reggae play the blues
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
alexialin:
A man's true colours comes out when he has money.
When he's broke, he's all subservient and sweet mouthed.. Make money enter.. His true nature emerges..
It takes a real man to be humble when hes at the peak of success.

Harrysong has simply shown hes an Ingrate.

Young man, leave that which u are saying. Have ever been in a situation where smtin that gives u joy now turn to make u cry?
Listen, try & wise up, there is no contract on earth that can never be reviewed. You are not a slave to anybody. If he(harrysong) is no long comfortable, he can make progress of himself(though following appropriate measures),

6 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by fernandoe83(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
wetin ah go talk sef?
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Daniello25: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Just PASSING BY... Gudmorni oooo[b]Just PASSING BY... Gudmorni oooo[/b]Just PASSING BY... Gudmorni oooo
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Acebar(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Biko who is Egor efiok ? And who she EPP?
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2017
She's trying to seem relevant. Go and give out 4 Million first and then we will listen to you.. Mofo
Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by LasGidiOwner: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Harrysong is just a clown that does not know that your boss is always your boss. I have never heard of Harrysong until Kcee/Emoney picked him from the garbage..

I know a number of hit songs from Kcee but where are the hit songs from Harry?

4 Likes

Re: Egor Efiok Warns Harrysong: "Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You" by jeeqaa7(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2017
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter: Ijeoma Or Kemi? / Sony Music Postponed Davido Music Project, Son Of Mercy EP [PICS] / Tonto Dikeh To Celebrate Her 33rd Birthday By Giving Land To A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.