Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu (1625 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Warning (Marist Cottage Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
The afromentioned so called Marist Cottage Hospital, run by Marist Brothers Uturu in Abia state is a killing field, the administrators, doctors etc, are running a scam entity calling it a hospital.
They are interested in patients dying than hospitalization.
Every day they stationed their Mortician Volvo wagon, getting ready to wheel some to the morque.
BE WARNED I WAS NEARLY BITTEN. I nearly lost my mom, who was involved in an accident, upon her bleeding, they bandaged the gaping wound, and wait for her to die, but after 18hrs, when she didn't die, their phoney doctors starts their phoney first aid.
If you may think, I am out to run this phoney hospital down, I pray may your sick love ones be not admitted there.
Even the locas calll it, the easiest route to the morgue, which is over the hospital wall.
Re: Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu by subtlemee(f): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Go to the authorities ASAP

BTW..why are they more interested in patient dying than hospitalisation? Hospitalisation accumulates bills and brings in more money or do they own the morgue too?
Re: Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Na wa
Re: Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:
Go to the authorities ASAP

BTW..why are they more interested in patient dying than hospitalisation? Hospitalisation accumulates bills and brings in more money or do they own the morgue too?
The morgue is theirs, just over the hospital wall.
Is of note that some local has carried out legal action against them, on medical malpractice, but city hall seems to back this phoney entity, because of its phoney religious nature.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Have Thought That Drinking Alcohol Would Attract Mosquitoes / How To Whiten Teeth With Banana Peel / Cranberry Juice And Kidney Cure (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.