Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Warning (Marist Cottage Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Warning (Marist Cottage Hospital (558 Views)

Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Warning (marist Cottage Hospital Uturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning (Marist Cottage Hospital by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
The afromentioned so called Marist Cottage Hospital, run by Marist Brothers Uturu in Abia state is a killing field, the administrators, doctors etc, are running a scam entity calling it a hospital.
They are interested in patients dying than hospitalization.
Every day they stationed their Mortician Volvo wagon, getting ready to wheel some to the morque.
BE WARNED I WAS NEARLY BITTEN. I nearly lost my mom, who was involved in an accident, upon her bleeding, they bandaged the gaping wound, and wait for her to die, but after 18hrs, when she didn't die, their phoney doctors starts their phoney first aid.
If you may think, I am out to run this phoney hospital down, I pray may your sick love one not be admitted there.
If you or loved ones got involved in an accident or fall ill, between Ishiagu and Okigwe, happened to be admitted there, Please upon getting information of such admittance, REMOVE REMOVE HIM OR HER AWAY
The locals calls it , the easiest route to Mortuary
Re: Warning (Marist Cottage Hospital by Kagarko(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
Vampires every where.

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren't Sports Men Allowed To Take Drugs? / Big Promotions For Vaporl! Eleaf Icare Starter Kit $6.80 / Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.