Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump (624 Views)

Mugabe Rules Out Retirement At 93 - I Have No Acceptable Successor / Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump / Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by Tinubutoto: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
President, Donald Trump has remained resolute in his hedge-hammer
especially on the Islamist terrorists, saying the wanton execution of
Christians in the world would no longer be tolerated.
President Trump who took to his twitter handle to state this also said that
countries need strong borders because the terrorism happening in the
world has made it a total mess.
President Donald Trump
Christians in the Middle-East have been executed in large
numbers. We cannot allow this horror to continue!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 29 January 2017
Our country needs strong borders and extreme vetting, NOW. Look
what is happening all over Europe and, indeed, the world – a
horrible mess!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 29 January 2017
Recall that President Donald Trump tweeted his defense Sunday of
his order temporarily banning immigration to the United States for
refugees and some Muslim travelers — a controversial policy
which has sparked international furor and two days of US protests.
“Our country needs strong borders and extreme vetting, NOW.
Look what is happening all over Europe and, indeed, the world – a
horrible mess!” Trump wrote.
US airports and other sites across the United States, including the
White House, were expected to see a second wave of protests
Sunday against Trump’s temporary immigration ban, which a
federal judge partially blocked by ordering authorities not to deport
detained refugees and other travelers.
The ruling also coincided with a wave of anger and concern
abroad, including among US allies.
A second Trump tweet took aim at a favorite whipping boy, the
New York Times, which has ramped up its political coverage and
toughened its tone as his presidency got underway just over a
week ago.
“Somebody with aptitude and conviction should buy the FAKE
NEWS and failing @nytimes and either run it correctly or let it fold
with dignity!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/execution-christians-no-longer-acceptable-says-trump/

1 Like

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by DozieInc(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
I like his no nonsense attitude.
#MrPresident
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
I AM A JEW grin
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by nabiz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
I think he should send spy in nigeria, I will pay for whatever it will cost
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by Tinubutoto: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
I AM A JEW grin
u r carried, what we don't want to see is any Islam
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
When the jungle go mature eeh, e go set like concrete cool

God Bless The POTUS
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by Tinubutoto: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
He should come to the rescue of the Southern KD people, Buhari via El Rufai is at Tue verge of eliminating them all..
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by 1stOracle(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2017
We’ve paid some Fulani to stop killings in Southern Kaduna – El-Rufai. i wander...
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump by 1stOracle(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2017
We’ve paid some Fulani to stop killings in Southern Kaduna – El-Rufai. i wander...

URGENT !!! The DSS has invited Apostle Johnson Suleman to appear b/4 the Abuja office for interrogation by 10 am on Monday 30/1/17. Let every Christian come out in a procession to accompany Apostle Suleman to the DSS office. He spoke for us all. We stand against the shameful silence of Nigerian government over killing of Christians in Nigeria; intimidation/ harassment of the church with state security agencies and the Islamic Agenda of this regime. United we stand & Together we will win this battle. Christians awake!!!!! Pls forward this invitation to every contact and God will fight your battles in Jesus name. Barr. A. Tareri

(1) (Reply)

Trump React To Christians Killings Around The World / Incredible Photos Of The 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill / Us Slams Russia For Ban On Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.