Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump (1069 Views)

Mugabe Rules Out Retirement At 93 - I Have No Acceptable Successor / Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump / Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable, Says Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Macelliot(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2017
U.S President, Donald Trump has remained resolute in his hedge-hammer especially on the Islamist terrorists, saying the wanton execution of Christians in the world would no longer be tolerated.
President Trump who took to his twitter handle to state this also said that countries need strong borders because the terrorism happening in the world has made it a total mess.
President Donald Trump
Christians in the Middle-East have been executed in large numbers. We cannot allow this horror to continue!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 29 January 2017

Our country needs strong borders and extreme vetting, NOW. Look what is happening all over Europe and, indeed, the world – a horrible mess!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 29 January 2017

Recall that President Donald Trump tweeted his defense Sunday of his order temporarily banning immigration to the United States for refugees and some Muslim travelers — a controversial policy which has sparked international furor and two days of US protests.
“Our country needs strong borders and extreme vetting, NOW. Look what is happening all over Europe and, indeed, the world – a horrible mess!” Trump wrote.
US airports and other sites across the United States, including the White House, were expected to see a second wave of protests Sunday against Trump’s temporary immigration ban, which a federal judge partially blocked by ordering authorities not to deport detained refugees and other travelers.
The ruling also coincided with a wave of anger and concern abroad, including among US allies.
A second Trump tweet took aim at a favorite whipping boy, the New York Times, which has ramped up its political coverage and toughened its tone as his presidency got underway just over a week ago.
“Somebody with aptitude and conviction should buy the FAKE NEWS and failing @nytimes and either run it correctly or let it fold with dignity!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/execution-christians-no-longer-acceptable-says-trump/

1 Like

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Macelliot(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Defense against radical islamists has started.

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2017
I never thought the 3rd world war would be a religious war.
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by aishatu19(f): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Mean while
PRESIDENCY 2019

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by 2SWT(f): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
I never thought the 3rd world war would be a religious war.
it's obvious
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by shakaZuIlu: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2017
grin

more horror for uncircumcised bastard terrorists

cc
buhari the terrorist
dropshot
NgeneUkwenu

Trump victory was from God that's why he won against all odds, all incumbent power, all fake prophesies, all cowardice predictions like our beloved prof that swore to tear his green card, all Muslim fanatics, etc.

the first policy of Trump is the pro-life policy ( policy against abortion) next was gay/lesbian removal from website and one bastard uncircumcised hooligan out there will tell me that God has not entered US.

Oh God please remove this Illiterate terrorist that calls himself presidiot for us because we're suffering angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by BlackDBagba: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2017
May it not happen in my lifetime or that of my generation. War ain't the glamorous shvt we see in movies. It's death! undecided
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Envick: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2017
#IStandWithTrump

1 Like

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by SalamRushdie: 12:38am On Jan 30, 2017
God is with Trump so I stand with Trump..God bless and protect the Trump
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by mykeljosef: 12:49am On Jan 30, 2017
a man who talks the talk
and walks the walk

Donald trump is God sent
if you feel otherwise...your suffering in hell fire is premium vip

2 Likes

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 30, 2017
I don't mind a third world war so long as this Is lamic extremism nonsense stops afterwards.

So much for peace. angry

1 Like

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by soji1992: 1:00am On Jan 30, 2017
well said lala pls do d needful thank u
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Joel3(m): 1:06am On Jan 30, 2017
SS/SE Financial freedom and Developmental dependence has come after Trump Victory.

The Romance between the northern collation and world power has come to an end, the victory is here already and as I once predicted that buhari and the northerners should enjoy it while it last. Thank God they were smart enough to embark on oil exploration in the north. They insulted Israel and trump and banned trump from entering the country.
As we speak the buhari and northern collation is already vulnerable to collapsed at the moment.
As it stand I expect the SS/SE to come together and send a negotiating team to meet with trump and republican about the slavery and marginalization of our own resourced for the entire country in detriment to the people of SS/SE due to empowered by Obama- democrat led administration.

Before now Buhari and the northern collation has been proving smart with vote of confident from the Christian masses. But the era has finally come to an end.

Trump is a businessman. We are going to sign a multi billion dollars deal with the republican to help funds the agreement that will see the success of the SS/SE , we will give them 30years oil well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by tollyboy5(m): 2:08am On Jan 30, 2017
grin some body is already comforting him self with imagination grin

1 Like

Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by dunkem21(m): 3:15am On Jan 30, 2017
A new Sherrif is in town ..God bless Okechukwu Trump cheesy
Re: Execution Of Christians No Longer Acceptable - Donald Trump by Kingspin(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2017
America do not want to govern the world under religion but some religion are calling it badly.

(1) (Reply)

North Korea VS African Countries / Low Flying Isreali Jets Bomb Syria Capital Damascus And Homs / Stealing Is Now Legal In California USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.