Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) (20929 Views)

For Sale 4 Bedrooms Bungalow With Penthouse In Asaba, 09058818181 / Three Bedrooms For Rent At Ikotun / LOVELY 6 UNITS Of THREE BEDROOMS For Sale (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by ricki: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2017
ezehisaac:
@Op, nice one there.

You are already on lintel and yet to exhaust 2m. shocked
But mine is yet to get to lintel and I already spent over 3m.
It's a learning curve for me, when I want to develop the main building, I must be home and supervise it myself.

Thanks for tthis. I'll show it to my contractor who happens to be a cousin angry

can i be your cousin??

man biko o
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
more pictures....

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2017
due to the rise in Step tiles and the available cash on ground...we intend to use aluminium long span to cover this building....
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2017
slowly but by God on our side...we shall surely complete this work....
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by igwedehxy: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2017
I am seriously enjoying this trip! Ride on sir!
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
igwedehxy:
I am seriously enjoying this trip! Ride on sir!

thank you oga....
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by buzzetin(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cool, your building is coming together nicely.
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by arcis: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
buzzetin:
Cool, your building is coming together nicely.

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Wood work done....we are now moving to the next level....
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Like i said, we are using Aluminium Longspan 0.45 for this building.....now at the factory...see pictures below

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
We are able to negotiate longspan 0.45 for 1,600 per square meter...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by buddie(m): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2017
The lord who has started this would complete it for you IJN...let's have the cost price of the roofing once completed please.

Are these material prices also same in Lagos or cheaper been Ibadan? Or you have only been able to beat down prices generally..at 2 million with the project gone this far, i'm really keen to know.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by arcis: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by Babs612000(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
gateleo:
Preparation for German Floor.......

We bought addition Materials to supplement the ones we have on ground

1. Cement 25 bags @ 2350 = 58,750.00

2. Mixer = 15,000.00

3. Water @ 6k X 2 = 12,000.00

4. Labour = 25,000.00

5. Wood and Transport = 40,000.00

6. Misc = 2,000.00

Total = N152,000.00

Total Money spent so far from Foundation to German Floor = N 1,005,500

Please how much did you pay the supervisor on each stage of this work.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by seunoj: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
pls wats d cost of d aluminum covering
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by GBAK: 12:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations Oga gateleo, May the the good lord grant you the means to complete this project. Please will want to crave your indulgence to send your floor plan to me via adegbolahanbello@yahoo.co.uk . I am planning a similar project shortly. Thank you very much sir!
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by drbolade: 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just want to know the essence of double the foundation block.since it looks the land is a dry land.just being curious ni ooo

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by zeefa: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
Please I need a recommendation on the architect for a project in ibadan for my mom. Pls kindly help out. I got the land already! A half plot n I need work commence on it asap. The engineer or architect could help on the best modern house suitable for the land. I got one already but I need other option to be able to get hold of the best. Thank u as I look forward to hearing from u.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by seunoj: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2017
seunoj:
pls wats d cost of d aluminum covering
pls can u help with the total cost of aluminium
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by cookiesho(f): 5:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice one gateleo, may God see u through to d completion of this project
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by humblestanley: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
I am anxiously waiting for further update about this marvelous project.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by goshen1234: 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2017
more updates plz on this project.
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by ADCEED: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Keenly following your project gateleo and thanks for sharing. Many thanks to all who have generously shared their experiences & info for the benefit of others. Having had a VERY VERY bad experience in the past as a diasporian who out of pure patriotism relocated back home to live & establish bussiness to create jobs for fellow Nigerian some years ago but all I got out of it was a tale of woe with unimaginable wickedness and dishonesty from most staffs/ Fellow Nigerians but worse still, those who say they are friends or families but all they can think of is how to exploit, what to steal, or "what's in it for me" in anything committed to their hands . Had to pack it up & ran back abroad after a couple of years but not without its lasting enormous loss & negative effects. Should have totally forgotten about Nigeria and never return. But it is my home, my root. Returns this time, I will rather work with an honest/ reliable OUTSIDER rather than so called "friends/Families". THIS IS WHY I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE & GUIDANCE from the few honest Nigerians that may still be out there somewhere. Got a plot of land in Ogombo, Lekki last year which I am planning to commence building on soon if God permits (or is it better to say: if Nigerians builders etc will permit!). First, I need the help of an architect to look at my sketch and possibly work with. Afterwards, i will need help with the actual build. I am new in the house but had taken time to read through some of the past messages with names of some people/ contributors recurring as respectable professionals that are dependable and of integrity e.g. segcymoor, spyder,Hajji Mufutau, skimanski,Ihebrooke and will appreciate if anyone can let me know if my assumptions are right or wrong about these people. And if I am right about the above names, kindly help with direct contact details of these people please. Also, will appreciate help & guidance, recommendations, references from any Nairalander (without offense,especially those in the Diaspora as they are likely to understand/appreciate my pains /concerns more) who has had direct or personal experience with any honest / reliable architect/Engr/builder/supplier etc. PLEASE HELP! God bless & Many thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sorry for the delay in getting more update...more update coming up soon...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
More.....

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by gateleo(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Work still on going...

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by buzzetin(m): 12:45am On Mar 25, 2017
So glad your work is continuing
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by olu100: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nice job so far
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by seunben(m): 5:45am On Apr 02, 2017
congratulations gateleo, may God see you through.
Please can you post the floor plan?
Secondly, what is the size of your land and the size the building is sitting on.
Thank you.
Re: Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures) by buddie(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Call this guy, he does magic

Seyi Architect 08037208638

zeefa:
Please I need a recommendation on the architect for a project in ibadan for my mom. Pls kindly help out. I got the land already! A half plot n I need work commence on it asap. The engineer or architect could help on the best modern house suitable for the land. I got one already but I need other option to be able to get hold of the best. Thank u as I look forward to hearing from u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Estimated Cost Of Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Lugbe? Please Help / My Tenant Wastes Too Much Water / House On Fire This Morning In Owerri- Firemen Worked With Muftis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.