Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

"People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu (29618 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by petrov10: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
God punish u sir grin
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by ipreach: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
mods, why do you guys always ban me whenever I post something from my blog ,believe all.com (without space)
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Helkayklassic(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Oti di esu.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Gten(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Is it not the same Kashmir that was flexing at a wedding over the weekend? This people's life is full of rich pain.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by yaqq: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
When u see people like this as law makers...... U ll conclude nigeria can never be better.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Teadavid23(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
Lobatan o.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by AngelicBeing: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2017
sad
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by erictus: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2017
Fayose will be like Ntooooooooooooooor
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by TWoods(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2017
seunmsg:
Kashamu cannot be extradited until a competent court in Nigeria says so. American court does not have jurisdiction over Nigeria. If the US justice department and the NDLEA are so convinced of Kashamu's guilt, they should institute an extradition case against him and let the court decide.

And for those commenting without understanding the history of the case, I urge you all to Google and read the two separate judgements delivered by British courts as regard this same case. Extraditing Kashamu illegally to go and answer another case in the US will be a violation of the principle of "double jeopardy". In law, there must be an end to prosecution.

How is extradition illegal? It is a clearly legal law enforcement tool.

Second, what principle of double jeopardy? There is no double jeopardy to be charged for one offence in the UK and a separate but similar offence in the US.

2 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by seunmsg(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

What do you people really mean by clear your name? If he is wise he can't go there because it is clear he has been judge even before the case is heard.

It's really sad reading so many uninformed post on NL. Dick Chiney was indicted in the Haliburton bribery scandal, the US did not ship him to Nigeria to answer to all his crimes. Why we are so eager to throw Kashamu under the bus is what I don't understand. Even the British refused to extradite the same Kashamu to the US when he was in their custody. Why should he go to the US when we all know he won't get a fair hearing in that country?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by sinistermind(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Fear of extradition like Escobar... LMAO. This man is a hardened criminal.

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
This one wan dey form Pablo Escobar. I laugh at.bis stupidity. You will be extradited to the US and will be awarded 127 yrs in jail followed by another 35 yrs when round up the first jail time.

Patiently waiting for your mugshot

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Mumu betrayal....you will rot in jail DOA.

Instead of you to join the fiight you chickend out. BTW I know Uncle Wale very well those days at Allen and Oregun,buruji and wale are not d same person although he was also fat bt not this ugly.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Firstcitizen: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Suleiman, Oyedepo, Wike,Fayose and now Kashamu challenging the state and authority.

Buhari is weak. Obj.would have placed these people where they belong.

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2017
unnecessary story, who asked u 2 tell us about ur brother? Just go 2 us if u really want 2 clear ur self.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Funlordjnr: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2017
The empty rantings of a guilty drug peddler! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by simpleplan99: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2017
G
seunmsg:
Kashamu cannot be extradited until a competent court in Nigeria says so. American court does not have jurisdiction over Nigeria. If the US justice department and the NDLEA are so convinced of Kashamu's guilt, they should institute an extradition case against him and let the court decide.

And for those commenting without understanding the history of the case, I urge you all to Google and read the two separate judgements delivered by British courts as regard this same case. Extraditing Kashamu illegally to go and answer another case in the US will be a violation of the principle of "double jeopardy". In law, there must be an end to prosecution.

Lawyer Ipanma....... Is kashamu your uncle?

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by ZionJay(m): 8:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Tell this lovely story to the US judge when you see him. Am very sure he will understand grin
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Btruth: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Imagine this nonsense from the mouth of the senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Which way Nigeria?
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Goke7: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
helinues:
Chai, and this yeye man is from my state..

Ijebu people why now?

Honestly me sef de shame and to think he's the one representing my senatorial district. I ask my relations in Ijebu, how come this man emerged as senator, they told me the kind of megabucks he doled out and that if not that amosun was a bit tactical, he would have lost his second term bid to the pdp in ogun state who was heavily funded by kashamu.

Anyway as for his threat of people dying, I think we now have another Apostle Sulaiman part 2, DSS need to invite him too for his reckless statement.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by leobrownish(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
mtcheew!!! c aw een past dey hunt am, kan dey give excuse, mention ppl wey dey een black book!!! if what he is saying is the truth, he should explain how he bastardly made his money cuz I don't see reasons why its impossible to different Adewale from Buruji Kashamu. Na so dem resemble reach.... SMH
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by dfrost: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
helinues:
Chai, and this yeye man is from my state..

Ijebu people why now?

Don't be ashamed of your place brother. He doesn't represent all Ijebu people.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
seunmsg:

It's really sad reading so many uninformed post on NL. Dick Chiney was indicted in the Haliburton bribery scandal, the US did not ship him to Nigeria to answer to all his crimes. Why we are so eager to throw Kashamu under the bus is what I don't understand. Even the British refused to extradite the same Kashamu to the US when he was in their custody. Why should he go to the US when we all know he won't get a fair hearing in that country?

You can't compare a scandal to a drug offence. Kashimu was loading in shipments of drugs to the American soil.

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by erico2k2(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2017
AnnaKareninaFan:

http://dawntodusknews.com/people-will-die-extradited-senator-buruji-kashamu/
Oga if deris nothing to hide go clear your name,
this reminds me of someone who hired plenty SANs just cos they asked him to provide his certificate. wink wink

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by lrdval: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Pdp vs apc movie coming out soon
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
TWoods:

How is extradition illegal? It is a clearly legal law enforcement tool.

Second, what principle of double jeopardy? There is no double jeopardy to be charged for one offence in the UK and a separate but similar offence in the US.

Before you can extradite a Nigerian citizen, it must be sanctioned by a court of competent jurisdiction. You don't just pick people up on the street and ship them to God knows where.

And yes, he was tried by the US authorities for the same offence in the UK some years ago and he won the case. They want to try him all over again in the US for the same case simply because they couldn't manipulate the British court. The principle of double jeopardy will apply and that is why NDLEA cannot approach a Nigerian court for an extradition hearing. They have no case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by dfrost: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Goke7:

Honestly me sef de shame and to think he's the one representing my senatorial district. I ask my relations in Ijebu, how come this man emerged as senator, they told me the kind of megabucks he doled out and that if not that amosun was a bit tactical, he would have lost his second term bid to the pdp in ogun state who was heavily funded by kashamu.

Anyway as for his threat of people dying, I think we now have another Apostle Sulaiman part 2, DSS need to invite him too for his reckless statement.

cheesy abi o. You don scatter my head this morning cheesy grin.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by blazer234: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2017
fijiano202:
This baba na dullard...gone are the days when mumu youths lose their lives...people don wise

You think so? You should ask sarrki. He doesn't mind losing his life over dullard buhari. He also doesn't mind selling his soul and destiny for peanuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Ecosystem4u: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Hmmm so its gotten to the extent of Afonja senators being drug peddlers, first it was their Monarchs.........Oba of Iwo AKA Oba Yahoo Yahoo
Secondly it was their pastors and now senators!!! not to mention half of their population who are dare devil RITUALISTS. Afonjas/Zombies you ppl should fear God naaa!!!!!!! Meanwhile in another news somebody said Osibande will not rule. Waiting 4 Afonja cowards to posit on the matter

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by SeniorZato(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Nigeria has no Constitution. Can u imagine the rubbish this man is pouring through media?
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Burgerlomo: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2017
UAE123:
Senator sir, while not simply go to the U S A and clear your name with all this story & explanations of your late brother being the person that committed the offense & not you legally instead of your stories & also risking the lives of those you intend to employ to protect you with their own lives.

Simple, if truly he's innocent.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by nwadiuko1(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2017
so the southwesterners do drugs too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.