Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi (26750 Views)

Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / Jacket Worn By Gbajabiamila Costs N1.2M - Feyi Fawehinmi / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by mikolo80: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

Yes, we will lead. Having been satisfied to show the world how much of a clueless incompetent mofo he is, we will not hesitate to lead his second tenure campaign not because he is good but keep incompetent mofos like afonjas from taking advantage again. By the time afonjas fail to have their way again, they will wail in frustrations and try to tell everybody how incompetent Buhari is, just like the person on this thread is doing, then we will remind them and all the praises they sang when they cheaply had their way
you go fear ranting
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Izonpikin: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2017
the annoying part is even yorubas working in the oil and gas industry voted against gej all to lose their jobs under their lord and savior buhari..

Sometimes I really don't know what to say again..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Funlordjnr: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Igbos are wise, they stepped aside and allow the world see how Buhari's incompetence will be exposed, also how afonjas' hypocrisy will be exposed too. Now that the world have seen it all, igbos are back to National Politics

NCAN carlifornian roving reporter reporting for early morning duty!

Hmm....noticeable tratits;

1: Empty online chest beating rhetoric...check

2: Pained filled post....check

3: Igbere standard lies permeate post...check

4: similar name to known asian drug dealers...check

5: samsung flatron HD 100 inch TV shaped skull...check

Most definitely an Ipob tout! Over and out!

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by denko(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Gej era was a golden era compare to this government, just go to the market you will definitely hate your god buhari.
sarrki:
You are entitled to your own opinion

Don't use the word we

If I am giving the opportunity to choose again

Between Pmb and Gej . I will choose Pmb again and again

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by ChiefWailer: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
adedayoa2:
orubebe? Hahahahahahahahahahahha, wetin him do you?
The guy is a family friend but very greedy and selfish

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by mikolo80: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
owobokiri:
We warned them...
that what. What did PDP do for 16 years
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Princedapace(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So no more biafra ?

Hypocrisy. You see why that criminal called kanu
Will rot in kuje prison.

We will move him from kuje to Bama, Gashua, Nguru and finally kirikiri Maximum .

He his facing 105 count charge treason, felony among other charges against our beloved country

So Nigeria is 'beloved'? hahahaahahahahahahahaha

Have u been to Canada? If Nigeria is 'beloved' I dont know what Canada will be! The problem here is that most of u dont travel..

U called a country that have lost more than 5000 citizens in 2016 alone a beloved country, are u alright?

U called a country with no stable electricity a beloved country? Are u okay?

u called a country that has oil but her citizens buy fuel at a very expensive rate, a beloved country? bro, u need deliverance

U called a country where I cant move with my gadgets freely at night a beloved country? My brother, u need sense

U called a country where some people kidnap, convert and marry a young girl, a kid and nothing will happen, a beloved country?

U called a country where politicians are given all sorts of first class treatments while the masses suffer for nothing.. I watched a document of how ordinary citizens in Sweden are given emergency treatment whenever they pres the emmergency button.. u dont av to be a first class citizen to enjoy that..

U called a country where companies spend hundreds of millions running diesel to generate power and under pay their workers beloved? My bro, God help u...

A country where politicians have abandoned the roads because most of the fly and u called such country 'our beloved'

U need to travel bro.. if u do, u may end up stoning ur leaders if u see them next time.. when u travel to countries that are really beloved, u will never talk about ur country being beloved...

Ur type are our biggest problem... if only u can stop cheering these leaders who loot even ur future , future, we maybe better ..

9 Likes

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nnadigoodluck(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2017
mikolo80:
name the other 10
Is your google not working

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Izonpikin: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2017
imhotep:

Good. Sit back and enjoy your well-deserved economic recession grin grin grin
sarrki na joker... grin

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Izonpikin:
sarrki na joker... grin
What is this sarrki about ?

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by mikolo80: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Nnadigoodluck:

Is your google not working
aka you no get point
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Baroba(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2017
The indomie generation screaming sai Buhari should have asked there parents what sort of dictator Buhari was..

3 Likes

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by obazeebright(m): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Only a fool will vote for pmb come 2019. D man should just go and rest, e have nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by ChiefWailer: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2017
obazeebright:
e have nothing to offer.
lol, good one
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Izonpikin: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
imhotep:

What is this sarrki about ?
pay no attention to him...i feel he is one child somewhere in secondary school typing rubbish...

If that guy ever had a job or is presently working he would know buhari is a compound failure...

Havent you noticed that all the other static zombies either live abroad or live with their parents..

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Repentance of another gullible Zombie.

Next......
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Izonpikin:

Havent you noticed that all the other static zombies either live abroad or live with their parents..

So Buhari is better appreciated from outside Nigeria. Chai, zombie life !
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by ayindejimmy(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
woodcook:

Stop calling GEJ, besides GEJ and Buhari there were other 12 persons in the race.

Stop sounding as if it was just between GEJ and Buhari.

It was only BTW Gej and Buhari

Did you vote for any of the other contenders?
Did any of them come 2nd?
Did any of them get 2m vote?
If your answers are NO, then it's BTW the two
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by chrisblack1234: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Na now ur day break...deceivers.u heard is dead, now u think u can talk..u all are the same
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Izonpikin: 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Baroba:
The indomie generation screaming sai Buhari should have asked there parents what sort of dictator Buhari was..
my mum in particular told me a lot about buharis regime back then and wondered why sane educated humans would vote for a man like that..

The result is what we are seeing today...fools voted for buhari...we are happy one just showed remorse...
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by dantori(m): 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

All nah propaganda

Come 2019 SE & SS will lead in Buhari campaign.

True talk in fact their big men don de join and BUHARI Don start second Niger bridge work for them
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by ademusiwa2r: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
My magu will remain, efcc chairman. If Mr fani kayode/saraki has a case, he should go to court. It is not a jail able offence, he has to payback money to government.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by ocelot2006(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Don't use the word we

Now that's what we call MADNESS.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by maxzzo1(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Don't use the word we

Waste !!!
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by KingsleyEkemezi: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
He PMB needs to step down for failing Nigerians...
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
What an indecisive dwib.Your hatred for Jonathan has gripped you so tight you still can't declare your position clearly.. what a lost cause..

1 Like

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Don't use the word we

I just wish I could see how you look like in person. It would answer a lot.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by idyU(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Una never chi shomtin
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by amahthelma(f): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Don't use the word we
God punish Pmb seems u don't exist on diz planet earth buhari is a weakling nt competent to lead Nigeria to a greater height Bleep pmb supporters
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by ocelot2006(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Jessestunch:

Patriotism is standing by your country.. Not standing by your president

Please tell the zombie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by repogirl(f): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So no more biafra ?

Hypocrisy. You see why that criminal called kanu
Will rot in kuje prison.

We will move him from kuje to Bama, Gashua, Nguru and finally kirikiri Maximum .

He his facing 105 count charge treason, felony among other charges against our beloved country
you really need a brain, a working one. No offense.
Re: Supporting Buhari Was A Serious Mistake — Fawehinmi by emi14: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Shame onto you Feyi Fawehinmi. I respect this name "FAWEHINMI" but Feyi disappointed, speaking from both sides of the mouth. You mislead those that looked upto you. You acted before thinking. Your mistakes is traceable to hatred for Jonathan. You didn't take time to investigate Buhari. Look at you. Sorry for the costliest mistake on the nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: What Buhari Told Governors, Party Leaders At NEC Meeting Today / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams / Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.