Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Sister Could Have Executive Decent Job As Birthday Present. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister Could Have Executive Decent Job As Birthday Present. (350 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister Could Have Executive Decent Job As Birthday Present. by QuickFunding: 3:13am On Jan 30, 2017
My beautiful younger Sister turned +1 December 27th, she deserves a befitting birthday present plus a 1 month delay compensation!

Thinking of a special birthday present It occured to me through our collective help on Nairaland she could land a befitting Job as a relishing surprise gift.

Comfort my beautiful Sister completed NYSC service last year, graduating from Madonna University as a Medical Laboratory Scientist. Ever since she had en-routed the North and South West of this nation severally in search of a befitting career job. I think the least gift for a beautiful heart as her friends and family would attest is getting her pretty lots of job options this new year; we can together make this happen! So common! Are you an employer of labour or have a job opportunity?
Do you have a job vacancy monthly paying salary of atleast or averaging 100,000 Naira monthly, not sales representative commission jobs please nor affiliate marketing jobs please, not necessarily in Medical field though preferably or do you know someone who can get her employed without hassles of unwarranted routines?

Below her more details about her:

jobs4comfort@gmail.com

PERSONAL DATA
• Date of birth: 27th December
• Marital status: single.
• Nationality: Nigerian.

SKILLS:
• Spoken Nigerian languages.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Relations.
• Cause analysis.
• Team formation.
• Public speaking.
• Project management.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Usmanu danfodio teaching hospital, Sokoto state, Nigeria. (2014-present)
Medical laboratory scientist intern.

EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science
Madonna University, rivers state, 2012.

TECHNICAL SKILLS
IT proficiency, (hands on computer institute), crafts.

HOBBIES:
Music, Reading, Traveling,Teaching/Coaching.

Reference/Refrees can be provided if needed.

Let's get her spoilt with lots of choices today BY giving her a call to wish her a happy very belated birthday, a very happy new year and offering her a gift better than temporary presents this new year a good job, today via 08033595658 or jobs4comfort@gmail.com.

Thanks fellow Nairalanders and stay blessed.

NB: Private data of the above individual is prohibited for advertisement, spamming or other unsolicited activities. Thanks for your understanding co operation on issue. smiley smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

. / Buy Estroven Weight Management From Micostarmall / Learn To Swim Gracefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.