Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife (18766 Views)

Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Check these out. What sort of father does this?
What father allows his teenage daughter to twerk on his groin?

Seems Donald can't stop putting his daughter on his lap.
Try and watch the videos below to understand the reason people are thinking there may be something going on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2017
More and please don't forget to watch the videos to get a clear understanding of what am talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:25am On Jan 30, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by owobokiri(m): 3:33am On Jan 30, 2017
What is it with the pics that disturbs you? Because i am not seeing that..

15 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 3:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Of course, this cool bonding family pictures will be disturbing to zombies .. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:37am On Jan 30, 2017
owobokiri:
What is it with the pics that disturbs you? Because i am not seeing that..

Are you this close to your daughter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 3:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Are you this close to your daughter?

Are you that far from your daughter? cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Smhart1(f): 3:40am On Jan 30, 2017
Misleading headline mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

Are you that far from your daughter? cheesy

There's a way to behave with a female child. You don't allow your teenage daughter to twerk on you. Check her gyrating on top her fathers groin.

7 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by math2001: 3:43am On Jan 30, 2017
I now see it from Trump angle, why he says does thing about women liberation movement

1 Like

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Smhart1:
Misleading headline mtcheeeew

Was your upbringing like the above?

2 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

There's a way to behave with a female child. You don't allow your teenage daughter to twerk on you. Check her gyrating on top her fathers groin.

Doesn't move a nerve bro .. You dey forget say we and Oyibo no dey the same level ..

8 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Was your upbringing like the above?

Maybe you prefer the gay master, Obama with his decent upbringing. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

Maybe you prefer the gay master, Obama with his decent upbringing. cheesy

Since you refused to answer the question I asked, am sure incest abound in your household.

3 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

Doesn't move a nerve bro .. You dey forget say we and Oyibo no dey the same level ..

Are you implying they sleep with their own children? The video I posted was done by fellow Americans who are appalled at this blatant show of sexual affection between a father and his daughter.

Name the country where Oyinbos allow their children to gyrate on their groin?

2 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 3:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Since you refused to answer the question I asked, am sure incest abound in your household.

I think you lacked Love, affection and bonding in your household .. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 3:58am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

I think you lacked Love, affection and bonding in your household .. cheesy

Well if by allowing your teenage daughter to gyrate on your groin is your idea of affection, I think i'll pass.

Do you have children of your own? For your information I speak as a father of three kids.

6 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by cktheluckyman: 4:02am On Jan 30, 2017
Very deceitful and misleading headline. What is disturbing about this pictures for Christ sake

2 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 4:03am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

Of course we know the Americans .. those that there gay hero was chased back to Kenya ..

The Americans were not appalled by gays?

What gay people do is their business, am more concerned with paedophiles justifying or comparing their actions with gays.

Your children are gifts from God, not sexual objects for you to feast your leprous d*** on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 4:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Well if by allowing your teenage daughter to gyrate on your groin is your idea of affection, I think i'll pass.

Do you have children of your own? For your information I speak as a father of three kids.

Oga, give your children love else they will gyrate on a stranger's groin ..

4 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 4:04am On Jan 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:
Very deceitful and misleading headline. What is disturbing about this pictures for Christ sake

Nothing wrong with your teen daughter dancing on your groin? Tomorrow you'd all blame the north for early marriage, whilst abusing your own children.

3 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 4:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

What gay people do is their business, am more concerned with paedophiles justifying or comparing their actions with gays.

Your children are gifts from God, not sexual objects for you to feast your leprous d*** on.

You are now accusing Trump of digging her daughter .. What a perv mind?

7 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by cktheluckyman: 4:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Nothing wrong with your teen daughter dancing on your groin? Tomorrow you'd all blame the north for early marriage, whilst abusing your own children.

You are the sick one for creating this stupid thread

8 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 4:06am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

Oga, give your children love else they will gyrate on a stranger's groin ..

Strangers can have my daughter when she's off age, unlike you keeping it in the family. Anyway, you sound like an incestuous paedophile?

2 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 4:07am On Jan 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:

You are the sick one for creating this stupid thread

You're sick if you don't find those images disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by cktheluckyman: 4:09am On Jan 30, 2017
President Trump should go ahead and deport all those who abuse children.They give out their daughters for marriage at the age of ten and come back here to open stupid threads.Nonsense deport them all,they can go ahead and head to North Korea

1 Like

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 4:09am On Jan 30, 2017
dunkem21:

You are now accusing Trump of digging her daughter .. What a perv mind?

The video was not produced by me. Like everything on Nairaland I just posted my observation, sorry I touched some nerve.

3 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Adekamkpe23: 4:10am On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
cktheluckyman:
President Trump should go ahead and deport all those who abuse children.They give out their daughters for marriage at the age of ten and come back here to open stupid threads.Nonsense deport them all,they can go ahead and head to North Korea
[/s]

If Trump cares about children, he won't be abusing his own.

3 Likes

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

Mr. Man, take this your bushman's mentality and gerarahia.
You think every man is a pedophile like an average African Mv slim.

If you don't like Trump's leadership, stick your a55 and focus in the mess of a country of ours.

1 Like

Re: Very disturbing Pics of Donald Trump and his daughter, Like man and wife by dunkem21(m): 4:14am On Jan 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

The video was not produced by me. Like everything on Nairaland I just posted my observation, sorry I touched some nerve.

Show your daughter love for once .. Bath her today tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia's Parliament Passes Law Banning 'LGBT Propaganda' Among Adults / China’s Yangtze River Mysteriously Turns Blood Red / Iran’s Guards Pull Top Officers From Syria After Israeli Strikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.