Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State (27223 Views)

Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Four Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Found Dead In Nsukka Communities / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by AnanseK(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2017
In obedience to Pastor Suleman. I'm sure more faithfuls will follow his instructions , to kill all herdsmen on sight.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by awa(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:
OP Provide your source or the mods should ban this guy for presenting fake sensitive news. I can't seem to find this news anywhere on the net.

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44

This issue is too sensitive at the moment for someone to be peddling fake news.

Modified: Found the source

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/2-missing-herdsmen-found-dead-delta/

https://nigerianewspapers.com.ng/news/2-missing-herdsmen-found-dead-in-delta/

Suleiman is truly deep poo.

If this is true, it is only by Gods grace that Nigeria will avoid a war and it will forever be on record of history that one Apostle John Suleiman was the provocateur.

Even though the herdsmen has had their cups filled to the brim and the FG did not help matters with it's docile approach to the potentially dangerous issue, Apostle John Suleiman -a leader of a church with thousands of followers and a worldwide reach- will have landed himself on the wrong side of history by allowing his emotions betray him live on television.

Those illiterates calling for the head of elrufai for his 2012 (4years Ago) tweet that had no direct influece on the present should ask what happened to Ahmadenijad of Iran when he said if a single Iranian is killed, lots of American lifes will follow. NOTHING happened to him. It is one thing to threaten your unknown potential enemy -Nobody in particular- but to instruct/direct/command the killing of a known but perceived enemy -Particularly Fulani herdsmen- is another thing especially in a state that has a constitution.

For the clearance of doubt, calling for a group of people to be killed at sight is not self defence.

It is an invitation to anarchy. A clear declaration of war

With the recent developments I can't but remember the prediction of one Apostle Olabayo or Olubayo few years back that Boko Haram will be defeated but a more deadly group will arise if care is not taken.

Fulani Herdsmen Sympathizer spotted...How on earth do you guys think that millions of Christians would just fold their hands and watch helplessly how innocent and law abiding Christians are butchered without any single fight

To hell with your deep Poo, who deep poo don help? If Nigeria would divide due to these Fulani Herdsmen so be it. My biggest problem is not even the Herdsmen but the Westerners, I wish we all would come out to see these Fulani Herdsmen as a common enemy and unite against them. You don't dine with your enemies.

I hate war but sometimes the only option could be to bark back at those war mongers after all there is no monopoly to violence.
The Presidency continued silence or so called body language should be blame for all these crisis.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by tripoli007(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Is El rufai a Christian?
Most don't even know the doctrine of their religion.
Has a Christian, where in the Bible did Jesus say we should even defend ourselves, talk more of provoking violence.
So Apostle Sultan should also do what Muslims do?

ehen so if a man barges into your house to rape your wife or daughter,u will wait for Jesus to command you to defend yourself .. wonderful you sure do need brain alignment

7 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by jamislaw(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Watch out for part 2, that's the fact.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by Yeligray(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

My advice to any reasonable person

Is we should all learn to tolerate one another
and when you can't tolerate anymore...Muslims feel as if they own the country.

1 Like

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

Did Suleiman said kill any Fulani herdsmen from Libya you see? NO.

He said any Fulani herdsmen you see kill them. I just watched the video again on youtube.

Maybe you should. Even his church members shouted in dismay at the utterance of the words.

If the Nigerian government decides to let wisdom prevail by handling the case with maturity, the man will still have to face the ICC of anyoneor group of people deems it fit to charge him.

you are obviously bitter about this. so let me politely ask you this. Given the fact that Christians are facing a genocide, and the government turned a blind eye. communites are being invaded and massacared. while the president and security agencies do nothing, WHAT SHOULD THE CHRISTIANS DO OTHER THAN RETALIATE? ?

5 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by lekbel09(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2017
If they born dss well they should remand apostle suleman then fulani herdsmen have just started dying more will die since government have decided to be partial

2 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
wolesmile:
To be treated as murder? Or did I read the post wrongly?
And they'll want to make arrests too.
How many killings by Fulani herdsmen has been called murder, and how many arrests have been made?
till date the police never conducted any manhunt for the fulani herdsmen that killed a farmer in okada, that's how that case died a natural death, seems the fulanis are more of 1st class citizens than other Nigerians, shm for this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by lekbel09(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:
OP Provide your source or the mods should ban this guy for presenting fake sensitive news. I can't seem to find this news anywhere on the net.

If this is true, it is only by Gods grace that Nigeria will avoid a war and it will forever be on record of history that one Apostle John Suleiman was the provocateur.

Even though the herdsmen has had their cups filled to the brim and the FG did not help matters with it's docile approach to the potentially dangerous issue, Apostle John Suleiman -a leader of a church with thousands of followers and a worldwide reach- will have landed himself on the wrong side of history by allowing his emotions betray him live on television.

Those illiterates calling for the head of elrufai for his 2012 (4years Ago) tweet that had no direct influece on the present should ask what happened to Ahmadenijad of Iran when he said if a single Iranian is killed, lots of American lifes will follow. NOTHING happened to him. It is one thing to threaten your unknown potential enemy -Nobody in particular- but to instruct/direct/command the killing of a known but perceived enemy -Particularly Fulani herdsmen- is another thing especially in a state that has a constitution.

For the clearance of doubt, calling for a group of people to be killed at sight is not self defence.

With the recent developments I can't but remember the prediction of one Apostle Olabayo or Olubayo few years back that Boko Haram will be defeated but a more deadly group will arise if care is not taken.

don't get the apostle he said if fulani herdsmen come to attack you defend yourself or will u just stand like mumu and let some bastards kill your children and wife. I support the apostle kill them if they try to kill you

3 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by zieraw2005(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

Shut up my BOY.

This indicates you have no brain or you are part of the campaign to extradite Christians in Nigeria.

Do you read to comprehend or read to make comment?

It's in record as purported by FG that these herdsmen are not from Nigeria and are being paid to kill Nigerians. If your family is touched by this senseless killings of other people's family. Then and only but then will you get sense.

Soonest people will pick up arms for reprisal attack.

Get sense from today!

1 Like

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by buchilino(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

He said any Fulani herdsmen you see kill them. I just watched the video again on youtube.

Maybe you should. Even his church members shouted in dismay at the utterance of the words.

If the Nigerian government decides to let wisdom prevail by handling the case with maturity, the man will still have to face the ICC of anyoneor group of people deems it fit to charge him.

SO IN UR OWN OPINION, HOW SHOULD D CHURCH HANDLE D SITUATION.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by bot101(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

If the Nigerian government decides to let wisdom prevail by handling the case with maturity, the man will still have to face the ICC of anyone or group of people deems it fit to charge him.

You are a biased liar. You are not the only one who has watched the video so stop lying. He said "Any Fulani man you see around ME or my CHURCH, kill him!", and if you really watched the video, you'll know that he was informed that his life had been threatened twice. Stop twisting truth to suit your whatever.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by coputa(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
PapaBaby:

And El Rufai who was paying these murders would walk free abi?
Yes,he is covered by the immunity clause.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

You made sense all true but the bolded isn't here yet. Herdsmen have been a terrorist group way before Boko Haram emerged and have killed more people. So it was just a guess from those guys due to what's happening in the north and south and how FG handles situations

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by buchilino(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
tripoli007:

ehen so if a man barges into your house to rape your wife or daughter,u will wait for Jesus to command you to defend yourself .. wonderful you sure do need brain alignment

LOL, MOST PPLE DON'T HAVE BRAINS AT ALL

3 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by repogirl(f): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
The law should always prevail because wherever the law fails, the people will take judgement into their hands.

Keep pushing people and see whether they won't finally push back.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by ayindejimmy(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2017
tripoli007:

You're not a Christian. It's gonna be hard for u to swallow.

I won't have to wait for Jesus because God has a way of protecting His own.
But if it does happen, 'God will make a way for me'
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by fejikudz(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

Your level of stupidity is astonishing
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2017
We are almost getting there!

Those who make peaceful resolution impossible, makes violent ones inevitable!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by ayindejimmy(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
LordAdam7:

REALLY?
So, if a herdsman comes for your neck, you will not defend yourself?
I pity your wife and children.
Bloody coward posing behind religion to justify being a coward.
-Lord
You can call me a coward. I'm simply telling you what the Bible preaches, not what people preach. It's either you're a Christian or not. If you like you can paint the most heinous situation. So ur own Bible told u to hate those who hate u?
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by coputa(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Pls what is ur evidence?
But el Rufai openly confessed that he paid the herdsmen to stop killing Christians. what other evidence do you want.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by devilson(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2017
fhranciz:

U r either a Yoruba Muslim or one of those Yoruba cowards who have sold their souls to the northern idiots.
My point is ur point is senseless.
he his a fulani man,all fulani support there terrorist brother

1 Like

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by coputa(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

I can see u understand the law and ur knowledge of history is also very good. U may offer suleiman free legal service if his case turns out to be a court case. I think that is where all this ur knowledge will be useful. .
Yes,he already has one hundred lawyers behind him.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by LordAdam7: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You can call me a coward.
I'm simply telling you what the Bible preaches, not what people preach.
It's either you're a Christian or not.
If you like you can paint the most heinous situation.
So ur own Bible told u to hate those who hate u?

The version of the Bible I have has stories of Israelites massacring people who hate them. What version of the Bible are you using?

You are a docile coward not a Christian. Don't worry, people like you are in the Christian minority, real Christians will clear the mess. Now go to bed and suck your thumb. Let us fight the principalities you are so scared of.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by devilson(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Is El rufai a Christian?
Most don't even know the doctrine of their religion.
Has a Christian, where in the Bible did Jesus say we should even defend ourselves, talk more of provoking violence.
So Apostle Sultan should also do what Muslims do?
So we should watch nd let them kill us all.if this is how the crusaders were mute to jihadist we would have no Christian in the world again.Armenian would av been an 100% Muslim country if not that they defend themselves.

u don't have any point
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by tripoli007(m): 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You're not a Christian. It's gonna be hard for u to swallow.

I won't have to wait for Jesus because God has a way of protecting His own.
But if it does happen, 'God will make a way for me'

just here yourself talk ,bros you well so ,I pity your wife and kids if you have any ..

1 Like

Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by SalomonKane: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

Dude! You're full of sh2t and I must call you out for the load of horse crap you spew above.

Ahmadenijad mentioned lots of American lives, now how did you manage to translate that as 'no one in particular'?

I see, it's okay for Elrufai to speak out of turn and promote violence and not okay for Johnson suliemnan not to, why?

Religious sentiment as the one lucidly showed in your post is the bane of state we find ourselves in this country.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by ayindejimmy(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2017
ndcide:

We are talking about how to make our government responsible, you are trivialising the issue.

If not for Suleman, have we had anyone speak truth to power?

Tunde Baker that was Always speaking to the government every Sunday when GEJ was in power, did he Speak. Was evangelist Eunice not killed in Abuja, did Bakare speak about it? Did he care?

Suleman said what many people were afraid to say. Trust me what he said is enough to wake the sleeping government. That's what we want.

Don't tell me Apostle Suleman is the only Christian speaking. Say he's the only one you, are aware of.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/206747-can-reacts-brutal-killing-female-christian-preacher-abuja.html.

In the face of it, was Pastor Adeboye provoked?.

http://punchng.com/may-god-save-abuja-pastors-killers-says-adeboye/

My point is that to be a true Christian is not an easy task. And Christian should be aware of the burden they must bear
Not speaking like unbelievers
Many vhrus
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by kabrud: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
coputa:
But el Rufai openly confessed that he paid the herdseen to stop killing Christians. what other evidence do you want.

And this should be an allegation right? Did you read this comment b4 posting it?
Pls I dey respect u oh! I have personally benefited from ur predictions and as such, I wouldn't want to say something unpleasant.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by kabrud: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Stelvin101:

What's ur evidence on Apostle Suleman? Busy body!

The audio-visual is there.
Re: 2 Missing Herdsmen Found Dead In Delta State by ehikwe22: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2017
jomoh:

attack is the best form of Defence. Stfu boy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Gbadebo: Teacher Who Had Anal Sex With Students Arrested For Sodomy / Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Gun Fabricating Factory Busted In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.