Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos (27275 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / South African Returnee Caught In Armed Robbery In Enugu / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Angelanest: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
A police corporal believed to be attached to the Airport Police Station in Calabar, was among 32 armed robbery suspects paraded by the Cross River State Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Mohammed Inuwa, in Calabar, Cross River state capital.

According to reports, the corporal and a few others who are not policemen, have been robbing innocent people of valuables. They allegedly robbed someone of a car and took the vehicle to a spray painter somewhere in Asari Eso, Calabar, for alterations to be on the car so that no one can spot it again.

The police were tipped off and they arrested him somewhere around Efio Ette, Calabar.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/policeman-who-engages-in-armed-robbery-paraded-by-police-in-calabar-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by mrborntodoit: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Too many guns in the country !

Nigerians which way?

11 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by UAE123(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
More than half the personnel's of the Nigerian Police Force either a member of criminal group or are serving as informer to the criminals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by iamJ(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
mrborntodoit:
Too many guns in the country !

Nigerians which way?
too many guns for where? those scraps na guns?

i go use hand beat who carry that kind rubbish gun face me

14 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
It has been said over and over.

The police is your friend. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by dhope001(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
See weapons... and our President still approved $1bn equipment to face Boko Haram, when all these are available grin
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Okoyeebos: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:

Your mouth ends on Nairaland.

See the butt of those guns? If they hit it on your head, you'll remember the events of 18th of May, 1892 very clearly.

39 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Chidonc(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
are all those guns taken out of police armoury cos i refuse to believe all those guns belongs to those robbers

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by kolawoleibukun: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
this is suspicious
the brands of guns are almost similar. robbers cannot all buy the same guns like this na. except this is from the same seller. wait can we take account of all these guns and check where it all ends up. If these hungry robbers can afford guns of this caliber, why are our soldiers in Sambisa out of weaponry? there is a story behind this. only inner men can tell.
where is the end point of the guns? why are the guns put on display? does this tradition change anything?

meanwhile, are catholics ashamed that the pope has denied the existence of hell? are they going to change their beliefs now?

since Oyakhilome has squashed the doctrine of spiritual husband and wife, hasn't he called other Pentecostal pastors liars for promulgating the doctrine spiritual husbands? All those that Adeboye delivered from spiritual husband and wife, na scam? all way T.B Joshua televised na fraud? This is contrasting.

Muslims do not drink any intoxicating liquor yet they smoke Igboh and Nicotine.

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Disarming communities, disengaging their securities tagging them criminals.

I dey suspect something o!

Herdsmen go soon dey visit these communities.

"Plz defend yourself" TYD

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by DannyJ19(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Da see pumping...
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
cool

Na dam Nigerian police the worst in the world.

But the government has not helped them either stealing is not good but our personel have only little take home every month.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by themonk(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:

No be by mouth bruv

If someone passes you with small pen knife now you will freeze up

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by naijjaman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Owi6374: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigerian police. The worst under the sun
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by deepwater(f): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kai
We live in denial in this country.
People have access to guns and arms
If care is not taken, one day the whole thing go burst
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Nasir123(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
UAE123:
More than half the personnel's of the Nigerian Police Force either a member of criminal group or are serving as informer to the criminals.

True.
Their attitude is not say otherwise.
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Nasir123(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:

No talk am o!

If them put one for ur head,watin u go do

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by MrSea(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
The so called police force equally added their old guns to make it look real.
Even, borrowed guns from vilage hunters

Chidonc:
are all those guns taken out of police armoury cos i refuse to believe all those guns belongs to those robbers
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
I came here to see the shameless face of the policeman turned criminal. Wonder why it isn't on display. Hmmmmmm this country eh!
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by kmaster007: 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
dem dey mm manufacturing guns for naija NW. I fear ooooo
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by usomine2014: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
As for me police is not my friend, there are theif
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
iamJ:

commando

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Omoapena(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
dhope001:
See weapons... and our President still approved $1bn equipment to face Boko Haram, when all these are available grin
You joking ryt?

When BH are using sophisticated guns, u are there comparing this locally made guns?

We need real guns like
M4
M16
Ak 74
Ak 101
Ak 102
Ak 103
Ak 107

Pistols like m1911

If enough of M4 can be handed to our military, even BH will fear them but nah just Ak 47 them hand them.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
sad it in them like peak milk can.Spit
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by iAlex(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Looks like 1960s Gun market

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
If we can have this number of guns and ammunitions then the country should never worry about peace in our cities.
Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Where are the guns Abeg mek una return those things you seized from local hunters. Idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Who Engages In Armed Robbery In Calabar Paraded With Others. Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
I find it amazing that none of the 32 alleged armed robbers were actually in hand cuffs or leg shackles. What stops any one of them from escaping especially as the cops seemed busy and not paying attention?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Thief Caught In Kaduna And Tied To A Pole By Mob (Photos) / Boy Caught Stealing Generator In Delta, Made To Swim In Dirty Gutter (Pics) / Man Slashes Wife’s Head Over Infidelity Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.