Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) (54254 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s ₦100m Bentley Model, Mulsanne, Recalled Worldwide To Fix Seatbelt / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Ordered For Bentley Mulsanne For Herself & Her Unborn Son: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by AutoJoshNIG: 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
Blogger and media mogul, Linda Ikeji, and her sister, Laura, had a time out together today.

A series of photos of them posing in Linda's brand new Bentley Mulsanne was shared on their Instagram accounts.

On one of the posts, Linda captioned it "Sister's day out".

See photos below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/linda-ikeji-poses-with-her-sister-laura-in-her-brand-new-bentley-mulsanne-photos/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by soberdrunk(m): 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Bentley doesn't come with a floor carpet?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Harrymig1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Beautiful ride

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by SageMK: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
I've nothing to say about the car.

I've nothing to say about the crow in sliver & blue.

I am too busy zooming in on Linda's breast. shocked

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by daddytime(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
This one wey resemble Bobrisky mouth wide o..and there's this proven theory about babes and the sizes or shapes of their mouth as a function and proportion to the shape and size of their vj's...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Joshmodest(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
All I was seeing was a nice car till some guy above me , talked about zooming Linda's breast ... NL niggas just derailing the thread anyhow ...
pls keep your perversion to the romance thread...

Nice b00bs tho !!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
SEE AS THE SISTER BE LIKE ALL THESE ASHAWOS FOR OBALENDE......

13 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Flashh: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stop feeding us with irrelevant news.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Chimaokigwe: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Okay

Because Toks2008 wrote on concubines, you people are now fishing out all of them?

This Linda that used to claim celibate used to drive 2 hours to collect prick.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by momodub: 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Madam
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by oduademonest: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
The lucky ones

Many Nigerians are angry because they never chop and these two youngies are doing incredibly well

Easy to opress in nigeria

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Chimaokigwe: 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
They took some meat from her nose and added to her breasts.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Amatarasha(f): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
SageMK:
I've nothing to say about the car.

I've nothing to say about the crow in sliver & blue.

I am too busy zooming in on Linda's breast. shocked
soap crew or vaseline crew? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Chimaokigwe: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:
The lucky ones

Many Nigerians are angry because they never chop and these two youngies are doing incredibly well

Easy to opress in nigeria

Speak for your family members who never chop.

No be me say make una mama soup no sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Amatarasha(f): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
They took some meat from her nose and added to her breasts.
oya start insulting igbos mr ahmed adekunle

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by HitSong: 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Olosho with a bastard and one ugly Laura
No amount of money fit make that one fine angry

Hanty smelly toto (in Wizkid's voice)

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Olukologia24592(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
Bentley doesn't come with a floor carpet?
Not for dirty people who leaves in dirty place

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by limitless777(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Cute and beautiful ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by MrThisandthat(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Low budget Kardashians...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Acedave1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
God please bless me with beautiful girl like linda so that she will give me a beautiful daughter call miss world

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Chimaokigwe: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amatarasha:
oya start insulting igbos mr ahmed adekunle

I looked at your DP and decided not to reply you.
It is too late for you to have sense.

You are an exception to commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by oduademonest: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Speak for your family members who never chop.

No be me say make una mama soup no sweet.

Ode, me I chop anything I like

Na you still dey Nigeria dey suffer

May poverty never depart from you

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Aboguede(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lk
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Katier00(f): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
That laura looks like linda ejifor
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by Chimaokigwe: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:

Ode, me I chop anything I like

Na you still dey Nigeria dey suffer

May poverty never depart from you

Na so.
E show for your body.

You dey chop dog food think say you dey chop life.

Na that poverty wey kill your papa go waste you too.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by oduademonest: 10:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Low budget Kardashians...

Low budget or high budget ooo, na you sabi

Instead of you to learn how they made it out of poverty, you are still there, poor, abusing people that are better than you.

Na you sabi.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by MrThisandthat(m): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:

Low budget or high budget ooo, na you sabi

Instead of you to learn how they made it out of poverty, you are still there, poor, abusing people that are better than you.

Na you sabi.

Is ur Mother
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by oduademonest: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Na so.
E show for your body.

You dey chop dog food think say you dey chop life.

Na that poverty wey kill your papa go waste you too.

You are projecting.

Just because you dey chop dog food for Anambra doesn't mean we all do.

I eat with oyinbo, chop with them, Bleep oyinbo girls, drive a Maserati ... tell me, does that look like poverty? I forgot to add, I enjoy 24/7 electricity and water . . . I don't know what a generator looks like

As you dey abuse me, na generator fume go kill you and your family. You will sleep and be suffocated in your sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With Her Sister, Laura, In Her Bentley Mulsanne (Pix) by MrThisandthat(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
oduademonest:

You have ghetto mentality, that is why you will never be given visa out of Nigeria

You will die in Nigeria, poor and wretched.

And your useless father too... That's if you know him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Mr Spell To Perform At Whale Mouth's Show In Lagos, Gets A Makeover (photos) / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.