Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) (53863 Views)

Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by noziz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
What a man can do, a woman can do better grin
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Thief or no thief, i HATE seeing violence against women in 'anyway", even the lady that stole all my remote controls, if i see her today i will still buy her battery and lunch angry
hahahhaha u got me mehn
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by topzybabs: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jollyo:
Warri will set her ablaze straight up

You this SMART CONNECT GUYS ARE THIEF!!! STOP ADVERTISING FRAUD!!! After payment you never credit lines with data rather you blocked my line and any other lines used to call you so I cannot reach you again.

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by telvinfantasy: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided some women and stealing ehn!! E fit be say na cream or make up she steal for there. Na ashes dem suppose pour her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.