Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (53883 Views)

Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death In Anambra, Bury Her Body (Graphic Photos) / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
She did this to her maid for going outside to play when she went out.

https://twitter.com/harrisonmbamara/status/1283745961165103105?s=19

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Makavelli25: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid Amen

318 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
The same way my neighbour beats her sister's son mercilessly everyday. We don try to settle issues tire. Wicked and heartless people everywhere

Report her to the nearest police station or NAPTIP.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Lawdis(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
.....imagine monkey that wanted a maid

poverty is a bastard sin

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Slawormir: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Na wa o

This girl nor too small to be a maid
No matter what ehnnn....me not go fit send my siblings, children or any of my blood to another family as house help

Makavelli25:
God please provide for me,so my kids wont be another man's maid
Amen

Ogbeni we need to double our huzzle so that he go dey easy for oluwa to run am

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Kudosvibe: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wtf shocked wetin we no go see for naija

MUST WATCH:

See what Davido saw that made him cheat on long time lover, The Chef Chi

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1wn3MhL-Q

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by PureGoldh(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
See as the woman dey like mopstick

She just wan blind the poor girl because she didn't obey her instructions meanwhile in the other side of life...She have not even kept one amongst the Ten commandments of God.

Some people just dey naturally wicked

I will keep on saying dx.... Please give birth to the number of children that you can Carter for....No be if you born finish you go dey share Dem as maids

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by EngineerBode: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
The truth is that many Nigerian women and girls are frustrated and depressed. Feminism, pride, stubbornness, greed, materialism have caused many of them to be inwardly sad, frustrated and depressed.

They take it out on their maid, subordinate or younger ones.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Frustrated woman who vented her anger on the poor lil girl...See as she beat am black/blue come turn d girl to chinese

see eyes

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Witchersunited: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shouldn't child labour be illegal

Its 2020 for Bleep sake

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Looking
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by fasho01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is very unfair to the young girl and wickedness of the highest order. Can she beat her own kid a quarter of that?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by RedNStripes(f): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by obajoey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
EngrMarve:
Where people dey marry these kind wives from?

Who dey marry these ones.. Na unwanted pregnancy they make this kind people get husband na.. Lol

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Looking at the way she is holding her child you can deduce that she dare not take it if someone try it on her own child.

But seriously what is wrong with women exactly? Why this attitude? I know kids can be annoying but if you can't stay with a maid, kindly send her back to where she came from. Why inflicting unnecessary injury? You can give a child a mild beating by kneeling her down and caning her may be 5 strokes. If she can't learn from that, how do you think this excessive beating will change anything?

Again, men need to always watch out for maids in their homes. Try to give a bit of protection from your wife. Do it diligently especially not in the front of the maid.

Remember the world is deep. You and your heartless wife can die tomorrow and leave your kids maids in another useless woman hand.

Let's learn to love cos the world is so deep.
Enough said.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by HornyTave: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Women are evil, they hate all other women with passion and will do anything to ascertain superiority.

All women are potential child abusers.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by madetej: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
very soon, dem go c to ur mata
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Prodigee: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Look at the ugly witch of a thing

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
His is child abuse and brutality.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by elitehow: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Why is child abuse on the increase this days?
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by dantajay: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Poverty is the biggest crime against humanity. I will never be broke in my life

8 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Nickshrapnel: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Is there a competition on who can beat their maid most?

8 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by temitiffy(f): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wickedness of the highest order ! Whatever the situation may b, I forbid my children staying with someone’s else .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by Artiiclebeast: 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Women, women, women......

What is it with their mind and the need to hurt kids particularly girl-children?

Na which kind evil be this?

See as she be like panla wey get HIV.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by spadar4u(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
I wish am there. I will smack the woman in her eyes
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by atobs4real(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wicked world. That your own baby is gold abi?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by thorpido(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
I hope she has been taken into custody already.
People should face serious punishment for all these kinds of abuse including rape.
Re: Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) by elitehow: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
this is wickedness, nothing more!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gabriel Uzoma's Girlfriend Hired Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms To Kill Him / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.