Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen (659 Views)

Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen by setnaija: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Anambra Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen

Well according to Nigerian facebook user Achike Onwuazo from Onitsha;Carry Go my blessed Rev. Father
He who is surrounded by his enemies (Fulani herdsmen & Boko Haram) is always alert.
- See more at:
http://setnaija.com/must-see-anambra-rev-father-poses-with-his-ak47-in-church-set-to-kill-hausa-fulani-herdsmen-photos/

Re: Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen by amnesty7: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
According to Jesus in Luke 19:27
Re: Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen by casttlebarbz(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
are u kidding me
Re: Rev Father Poses With His AK47 In Church Set To Kill Hausa Fulani Herdsmen by orunto27: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Very good Rev. Add some Hand Grenades to throw at the slightest glimpse of a Fulani man including the DSS, Mamma Daura, Koomasi etcetera. El Rufai and Buhari are Hausa not Fulani, so don't worry about those two. leave Bishop of Sokoto, Kukah to handle the two.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Be A Humanist? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/09/17 / God Almight Or Pastor Adeboye Who Should We Believe In This Topic? Pls Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.