Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Urgent Attention To Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Attention To Unemployed (1930 Views)

Statistics Of Unemployed Nigerians By Gender And Qualification. Do You Agree? / Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / Federal Gov YOUWIN Loan To Unemployed Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention To Unemployed by humbleself242(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Got an Interview at LEXICON GROUP ILUPEJU and FICAN BUILDING at SHOMOLU tomorrow same time which should I attend or which of the company do u knw and what they offer.thks
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by kayusre: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2017
Hian
humbleself242:
Got an Interview at LEXICON GROUP ILUPEJU and FICAN BUILDING at SHOMOLU tomorrow same time which should I attend or which of the company do u knw and what they offer.thks
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by sunnymighty(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2017
humbleself242:

Call any of the two companies to see if you can reschedule one.
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by Madiberry(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2017
I got dis same interview invite as well do u knw dem
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by humbleself242(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2017
sunnymighty:

Call any of the two companies to see if you can reschedule one.
Booked but just want to knw if anyone here knw wat they are offering?
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by humbleself242(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Madiberry:
I got dis same interview invite as well do u knw dem
I don't but are u going there tomorrow?
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by Pinkieblue(f): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by Madiberry(f): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gnld tings Weldon.
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by Madiberry(f): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gnld tings Weldon. Its an almost perfect fake
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by fizzy(f): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Do You Want To raise your Financial Status.Join
Help-4-All Donation Group Today
Its *Real* and *Genuine*

Follow this link to join WhatsApp group: https:///1cKAItWjPHc49pSzQRodYV
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by maigemuu: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by 1zynnvn(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pinkieblue:
Cornerstone insurance plc, is seeking to recruit energetic, strong-willed and focused individuals to join it's team of professionals in line with its growth and expansion plan.

Our organization was established to conduct insurance business in a customer focused manner.

Job title: Financial planner/Marketing Executive

How to Apply:

Interested and qualified candidates should send their cv to bucherecruitment@gmail.com

looking for marketters abi, ive been there already, white house, wuse 2 abi... the target isnt that high tho... those interested can apply.
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by edunben(m): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
humbleself242:

did u attend the Lexicon. cos i got a text also
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by humbleself242(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
edunben:

Some Nairalander said is scam
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by humbleself242(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
edunben:

NO,Some Nairalander said is scam
Re: Urgent Attention To Unemployed by edunben(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
humbleself242:
NO,Some Nairalander said is scam
ok

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Interview 8/8/2017 / Vacancies!! Owerri Residents Only. / Vacancies @ Classic.fm 97.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.