Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health (923 Views)

Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / What Are The Benefits Of Rabbit Meat? 10 Reasons That Will Make You Eat At Least (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2017
Here are some of the health benefits of rabbit meat consumption in the body.
1. It is one of the best sources of white meat that is available
2. Rabbit meat contains a very high percentage of protein that is easily digestible.
3. Among all the other available sources of meat, the meat coming from rabbits has the lowest amount of fat.
4. If you are on a diet, rabbit meat can be your best option as it has less calorie value compared to other types of meat.
5.:Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free; therefore it is friendly to the heart especially for people with heart problems or conditions.
6. The rabbit meat’s sodium content is reasonably less than other meats.
7. It contains high calcium and phosphorus, higher than what you can get from other available meat sources.
8. Rabbit have high meat to bone ration, higher than that of the chickens. Meaning that there is more edible meat on the carcass than bones.
9.;It does not have a strong flavor that some of you may not like and it is comparable to having chicken.
10. Rabbits are productive domestic livestock. One rabbit can produce six pounds of meat on the same feed and water that a cow will only produce 1 pound of meat with. So you see how advantageous it can be?
Now you know that there are a lot of health benefits that you can get out of eating rabbit meat. More on rabbit meat consumption and as it relates to our health will be posted on this trend. For more info U can reach me on 08065400097. Thank u
Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by RoyalBlak007: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
cool
Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Somehow, rabbit looks too innocent in my eyes,that I won't want to eat that animal.they look cute...nah!!!,no matter how healthy it may seem,I won't eat it.will.find my healthy meals far from rabbit
Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 5:19am On Jan 31, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
Somehow, rabbit looks too innocent in my eyes,that I won't want to eat that animal.they look cute...nah!!!,no matter how healthy it may seem,I won't eat it.will.find my healthy meals far from rabbit
. The cock and fowl we dey kill nko? They look guilty. So U don't know most bush meat consumed are either rabbit; grasscutter etc. Eat good and nutritious food bro

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice and delicious meat

Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=adetoyeshe post=53281593]. The cock and fowl we dey kill nko? They look guilty. So U don't know most bush meat consumed are either rabbit; grasscutter etc. Eat good and nutritious food bro[/quote

Well,I don't eat bush meat,most of the time,I take fish
Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
2 months old male rabbits available for sale in Abeokuta. Kindly contact me on 08065400097. Call or WhatsApp. Thanks

Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2017
Still for grabs
Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Follow us on Facebook for updates and articles on rabbit meat and rabbit rearing

https://www.facebook.com/detoyee/
Re: Rabbit Meat: A Friend Of The Health by adetoyeshe: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
Rabbit meat nutritional composition

(1) (Reply)

She Applied This To Her Teeth And Never Ever Needed A Dentist / Please Who Knows Where I Could Get Pressure Earrings For Keloid In Nigeria? / Eczema, Dermatitis And Psoarisis Herbal Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.