Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video (10396 Views)

Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Amazing Body Transformation In Less Than A Year / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Linadinna: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2020
A friend of the Girl who accused Dr Anu of Med Contour of damaging her booty has shared photos of the damaged booty and sent in a video.

Dr Anu, a surgeon in Abuja who from our investigation is just a corper serving this year and has owned an hospital for a long time now was just failing up and down in Medical school, they had to just pass her cause she had strong back ups.

The friend of the Girl sent some photos saying, "For the story you shared earlier, this is the Girl, notice the scar on the bum. That's the similar bum photo as regards to your earlier post. Dr Anu is killing people.

See screenshots of what the friend shared below.

Watch video of the damaged booty below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXbJWkQCLOw

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/04/friend-of-girl-who-accused-surgeon-of.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Linadinna: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by dawnomike(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Well, not so bad... It is still manageable grin cheesy
Jokes apart though, if the story is true...This is terrible and the so called doctor ought to have her license revoked and get to pay for damages. But ofcos, dis is Nigeria

NB: But really, why patronize a quack for a procedure like this? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by daddytime(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
The surgeon dey learn work.

Oya make dem carry her come my carpentry workshop make I use chisel and planer take re-arrange am back to default settings.

Ntoorrr

Money and nyansh enter voice mail.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by donbachi(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Hips dont lie..and no more a belly dancer.

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Bossontop(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2020
undecided
Its really unfortunate......pipu nor jus dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
She asked for it nah...

Inside this hard economy,
Person she go Abuja go do plastic surgery...

Yeye dhe smell bad bad

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Flexzy360(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Shey na yansh dem want
Dem go get am opor

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Nukilia: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
The NMA should respond to this issue. Enough of this noise
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by elotajohn1(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Arrange better money, prepare, go and meet Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif and your life will never remain the same.
#Botched

13 Likes

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by mofeoluwadassah: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by legendine(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
Check my signature, it will do u good
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by itsme01: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2020
grin

I went to the Doctors IG page and saw she is even a slayqueen, why trust you life and body in the hands of someone like that in the first place

You see a Doctor looking like Nicki Minaj, with bling bling, long nails, long eye lashes, brazillian wig, big yansh, yellow skin, and you sef allow her to start cutting you.. you deserve everything you got

I bet her clinic might not even be licensed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Dayodeewon(f): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
We Ladies need to love ourbody and accept what God has given us. A real man will definitely love you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by sonofanarchy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
I just saw her page, one mumu girl was even saying she left a surgery in Dubai which cost 4.5 million Naira to patronise the slay queen docto which is lesser,I believe could be around 1.3 million,that her service is great. Now I ask my self this question,do ladies think with their brains or clitoris?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Assuming she got the butt,she would have been flaunting it by now. Deceiving them men
Not her fault tho,everyone just wants to belong.

The doctor should be prosecuted asap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
StacyO:
Assuming she got the butt,she would have been flaunting it by now. Deceiving them men
Not her fault tho,everyone just wants to belong.

The doctor should be prosecuted asap.
Prosecute what? Are you still sleeping?

2 Likes

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ugochiboy: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
daddytime:

Oya make dem carry her come my carpentry workshop make I use chisel and planer take re-arrange am back to default settings.

Ntoorrr

inor o fireeeeeeee. e don catch fire
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by StrikeBack(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
You dey chop eba and fufu steady and you say you want flat tummy

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by DavidEsq(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
daddytime:

Ntoorrr

I saw a big bele there too. Pls do ppl now big their bele too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Meeeeehn! It's like there's money to be made in this "Cosmetic Surgery" Industry. grin

Wondering if I could get tutorials on how to become a Plastic Surgeon in 2weeks on Youtube. grin

There are thousands (if not millions) of mumu in this useless Country that can make you rich to the detriment of their health.

Wait! Is that pus i'm seeing - coming out of that ruptured booty? shocked

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by mamapidgin: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
lol las las our African lady go get sense and will stop to imitate their oyinbo counterparts

3 Likes

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by izzou(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
This news has been having rounds of attention lately, and no agency has picked it up

The lady sef should file a lawsuit against the Slay queened doctor.

IG and Twitter no be court
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
izzou:
This news has been having rounds of attention lately, and no agency has picked it up

I almost threw up when I saw the pictures. All for big nyash? What do people like us with pancake buttocks now do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
sonofanarchy:
I just saw her page, one mumu girl was even saying she left a surgery in Dubai which cost 4.5 million Naira to patronise the slay queen docto which is lesser,I believe could be around 1.3 million,that her service is great. Now I ask my self this question,does ladies think with their brains or clitoris?
With their clitoris, I guess.
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ishilove:

I almost threw up when I saw the pictures. All for big nyash? What do people like us with pancake buttocks now do?

I wonder if that lady can actually sit down.

People don't feel confident in their bodies anymore. Someone will spend millions on a surgery just to get validations from men? Without even thinking of the adverse effects

I feel for her. She had to learn by experience

Meanwhile, pictures of your pancake buttocks please smiley

Don't make me beg,...Abeg angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
izzou:

https://www.healthline.com/health/butt-implants#costs

$4860

You gey what you pay for

1 Like

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
izzou:

I wonder if that lady can actually sit down.

People don't feel confident in their bodies anymore. Someone will spend millions on a surgery just to get validations from men? Without even thinking of the adverse effects

I feel for her. She had to learn by experience

Meanwhile, pictures of your pancake buttocks please smiley

Don't make me beg,...Abeg angry
Izzou, why this fascination with my posterior region?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Izzou, why this fascination with my posterior region?

Why are you hiding it
Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Zoharariel:
Meeeeehn! It's like there's money to be made in this "Cosmetic Surgery" Industry. grin

Wondering if I could get tutorials on how to become a Plastic Surgeon in 2weeks on Youtube. grin

There are thousands (if not millions) of mumu in this useless Country that can make you rich to the detriment of their health.

Wait! Is that pus i'm seeing - coming out of that ruptured booty? shocked
I am so disgusted. How can I eat meat after seeing this picture?? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend Of Girl Who Accused Surgeon Of Damaging Her Booty Shares Photos And Video by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
thelastorca:

Why are you hiding it
I'm not hiding it. I'm just wondering why he wants to see my flat rear end when we have well endowed gals like Poco.

Seems izzou has a buttocks fetish cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maxman Coffee (#1,000) / How To Spot Signs Of Sickness In Newborns / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.