Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Happy Birthday To The CEO Nippon Grand Hotels And Suites - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To The CEO Nippon Grand Hotels And Suites (1418 Views)

Lit Suites Reacts To Tacha's Outburst On Staff Accessing Her Room, Apologises / Meet The CEO Of The Fastest Growing Investment Company In Nigeria - MBA FOREX / All Tuface Kids Reunite As Wells Carlton Hotels and Apartments Host Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The CEO Nippon Grand Hotels And Suites by tufur24(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2017
THE FOUNDER OF GENIUS EYES INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION CELEBRATES THE CEO OF NIPPON HOTEL AND SUITES AND A GREAT HUMANITARIAN WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE HIS NGO AND OTHER HELPLESS PEOPLE, AND HE WROTE SUCH HEART WARMING MESSAGE TO HIM READ BELOW..

The say greatness is in every man, but I'm saying that some men are born great, a man who is born great comes with qualities that never matches with the worldly greatness, I've seen men, I've been around the supposed great men but unfortunately they are just opportune and not great...

Today a great man was born many years back and the qualities that merges with greatness all packed in one person in you Quincy, kind, strong, peace, meekness, love, humility, humanitarian of the highest ranking, articulate, fearless, filled with grace, a man whose heart is after Gods heart, a messenger of motivator, Sir Quincy Nippon you his lordship is indeed a KING...

Happy birthday Sir, the world is celebrating you today, the rich, the middle class, the poor the needy, even Gods kingdom is celebrating you because my friend you are perfect master piece of God and He ( God ) knows that ...

May you live life long Sir, may your cup runneth over, may your life never know worry, may your peace be Gods concern, may the fountain love never depart from you, may betrayal be far away from you and most importantly may this new added Year be the starting point of a new chapter in your life that world will watch in amazement...

I love you brother HAPPY HEARTY BIRTHDAY QUINCY NIPPON

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act A Nude Scene - Michelle Dede / Davido Hooked With Los Angeles Girls Who Twerks And Drinks At Club (pics, Vid) / "I Was Raped Twice In The Kitchen At A Tender Age" - Actor Uche Maduagwu Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.