Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself (645 Views)

How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) / Who Can Interprete This Dream? / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself by kflex0: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Don't be deceived by so called dream interpreter ...they can only tell you the meaning of their own dream..i mean the meanin of what they dreamt about , if it is the same with yours they will use same interpretation 4 u which is very wrong... lets take for instance mr A dreamt he was eatin in the dream and mr B dreamt the same eatin in dream.. the interpretation for the two person is different but it same dream ..now for Mr A it might mean failure in life but for Mr B it might mean riches in abundant ...why is it so?simple that is because we are different person and so the dream that is the same to Mr n B has different meaning.....

when i am back online i will show how you alone can interpret your dreams and the meanin to your dreams .......
remember you alone can interpret your dreams.
Re: You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself by owji: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
kflex0:
Don't be deceived by so called dream interpreter ...they can only tell you the meaning of their own dream..i mean the meanin of what they dreamt about , if it is the same with yours they will use same interpretation 4 u which is very wrong... lets take for instance mr A dreamt he was eatin in the dream and mr B dreamt the same eatin in dream.. the interpretation for the two person is different but it same dream ..now for Mr A it might mean failure in life but for Mr B it might mean riches in abundant ...why is it so?simple that is because we are different person and so the dream that is the same to Mr n B has different meaning.....

when i am back online i will show how you alone can interpret your dreams and the meanin to your dreams .......
remember you alone can interpret your dreams.
I m waiting
Re: You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself by kflex0: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
God the ultimate creator shows us what will happen in reality thru dreamz ...and here is how it works .....have a book in which you write down each of ur dreams ...if you are the type that forget b4 morning then immediately you wake up after the dream jott it down .. make columns by underlinin the book .. nd put each of these in various column .....dream .ie wat u can remember about your dream, date , result etc .. let me use myself ...my own person dream ...if i dream n found my self havin sex in dream i now what the result of that dream is becus i have followed this very step n it means am goin to fall ill. to another person it means something else...so in this my dream where i have dream in d column i will put havin sex in dream n date n also the result which is illness.....now for you to knw the meaning you should be focused from that day you had the dream n watch out for any event that will happen to you either good or bad then write it down as result ....if you do this in about six months or thereabout you will become a master in interpretin your dream ...... Also wen you dream you pray as you wake up tell God if the dream is of evil let that dream be cancelled but if it of good let the will of God be done ...... so you alone can interpret your dreams dont rely on any one to interprete it for you.
Re: You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself by owji: 1:28am On Jan 31, 2017
kflex0:
God the ultimate creator shows us what will happen in reality thru dreamz ...and here is how it works .....have a book in which you write down each of ur dreams ...if you are the type that forget b4 morning then immediately you wake up after the dream jott it down .. make columns by underlinin the book .. nd put each of these in various column .....dream .ie wat u can remember about your dream, date , result etc .. let me use myself ...my own person dream ...if i dream n found my self havin sex in dream i now what the result of that dream is becus i have followed this very step n it means am goin to fall ill. to another person it means something else...so in this my dream where i have dream in d column i will put havin sex in dream n date n also the result which is illness.....now for you to knw the meaning you should be focused from that day you had the dream n watch out for any event that will happen to you either good or bad then write it down as result ....if you do this in about six months or thereabout you will become a master in interpretin your dream ...... Also wen you dream you pray as you wake up tell God if the dream is of evil let that dream be cancelled but if it of good let the will of God be done ...... so you alone can interpret your dreams dont rely on any one to interprete it for you.
ok
Re: You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself by dvson1: 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
Sir, I think after every dream what to be done is to pray. if it's evil u reject it and if it's b good. u pray it come to manifestation ..... Many of my dreams has be interpreted here on NL and they were all through.
Re: You Can Interprete Your Dream Yourself by kflex0: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
dvson1:
Sir, I think after every dream what to be done is to pray. if it's evil u reject it and if it's b good. u pray it come to manifestation ..... Many of my dreams has be interpreted here on NL and they were all through.
prayer like you said is very important after every dream.. you alone can interprete your dreams as said in my earlier post ....But your dreams has come to pass n it is the prayer after your dreams that has made it manifest...

(1) (Reply)

What Was Methuselah Doing For 969 Years Without Electricity And Data ..?? / VID:I Have HIV, Had Sex With Several Men– Male Prostitute Confesses To TB Joshua / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.