Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Make God To Smile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make God To Smile (570 Views)

Welcome To Smile Communication (frown) / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Smile / What Is That Thing That Will Make God Happy About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How To Make God To Smile by chasteiyke(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
The smile of God is the goal of your life. Since pleasing god is the first goal of your life, your most important task is to discover how to do that. The bible says “figure out what will please Christ, and then do it.” Fortunately, the bible gives us clear example of a life that gives pleasure to God. This was NOAH.
In Noah’s day, the entire world had become morally bankrupt. Everybody lives as he/she pleases just as what we are experiencing these days. No one is interested in the things that will please God instead; we look out for the things that will please us. This is one of the things things that is making God to regret making man. God became so disgusted with human race in those days that he decided to wipe all human being from the earth. But there was only a man named Noah, who made God smile, the bible says “Noah was a pleasure to the Lord”. God said “this man brings me pleasure, he makes me smile. I’ll start over with his family” just like what he planned to do with Moses when the people of Israel sinned against Him. Because Noah brought pleasure to God, that’s why we are alive today. From Noah’s life, we learn the five acts of worship that make God to smile.

(1)

Rhymez?omg! I Ve Been Cloned,heeeeelp / Americans Na Waooooooooooooo / Ndlea Sacked Me Because I Refused Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.