Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) (805 Views)

Newly Launched Gotv MAX Brings All La Liga Games To Subscribers / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Emeks008(m): 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello everyone, my name is emmanuel from Emeks consult limited. Today am going to show some pictures of newly launched flavoured drinks from a nairalander factory.
Before going into detail, let me tell little of what we do at emeks consult. We are into training of people who want to go into production of yoghurt and flavoured drinks production. Our training is based on pure practical. If you have a factory and you don't know who to call to start up your factory or who will train you on how to produce yoghurt; don't worry, we are here for U. We are into training of staff on how to operate machines as well. You can reach me today so that your own business too will begin to compitite with others in the market.

Below are the newly launched products in nairaland.

Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Emeks008(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
You can reach me via mail @ alphonsussunday8@gmail.com
Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Emeks008(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
We gives the best service to our clients.

One on one training, different formulation for you to choose, training of staff on how to operate machine, installation of composite filter etc. Reach me today and let's discuss business. thanks
alphonsussunday8@gmail.com
Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Lonehrt: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am interested. But hope your product is approved by nafdac
Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Emeks008(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lonehrt:
I am interested. But hope your product is approved by nafdac
We train people who want to go into production not that we owns the product. You are looking one who will get nafdac number for ur products b4 producing for the public consumption.
Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Lonehrt: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Emeks008:

We train people who want to go into production not that we owns the product. You are looking one who will get nafdac number for ur products b4 producing for the public consumption.
I will like us to talk in private. I have sent u a PM so we can exchange contacts
Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by Emeks008(m): 6:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Lonehrt:
I will like us to talk in private. I have sent u a PM so we can exchange contacts
Alright
Re: Newly Launched Products Of A Nairalander By Emeks Consult. (photos) by ssolaoye: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Get Paid Faster - https://invoice.ng

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Philanthropist Pays His Mentor, Tony Elumelu Courtesy Visit (PHOTOS) / Worry Less About Gtbank Restriction On Foreign Transactions / I Need A Major Android Tablet Supply In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.