Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses (514 Views)

Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses by kawotek(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good Day to you all.

My name is Sam, I see that the crave to have a better life has made so many of us to rather lose money instead of making money. The title my make some people angry, while I did not say MMM is a bad idea, my suggestion is that you should rather think of making yourself a solution to other people's problem.
I have been around for a while in the internet money making business world, but I could assure you that the real people that makes the money (though temporarily) are the seminar organizers. Have anybody taken some time out to think why this is so? It is a very simple phenomenon, the real people that could make money are the product owner and some few early marketers of such product. The others will only come to make a few bucks and rush out to tell people that they are making a hell of money and you know the rest.

But I think in my opinion, we could also start taking a cue from the others who are making this money all over the world, what are the strategies for making this money. One route that I know that is very sure is the route that is laced with working hard or smart. Creating a product or service is one of the surest means of building a sustainable income for yourself online.

I have a strong believe that most of us have skills, experience, expertise or knowledge that we might have one time or the other shared or taught to some people at one time or the other. That is something that you could also build on to create a product for yourself, while I cannot guarantee anything that you will make anything with this product, the only thing that is sure is that, if you are able to create what people are looking out for to learn in a way that will add value to their life, then you could be rest assured of making a living for yourself online.

I want to dedicate this post to those that will be willing to learn how to create a video for online course or for sale through CD, DVD, external hard disk and others. So I enjoin all that will be posting here to ensure the posts are focused on this topic. And I encourage all of us to share what are the tips and tricks that anybody could use in doing something for ourselves. In no time, I want to start seeing links to youtube tutorials that people have created or are creating. It is high time we stamp our feet online in this area.

We will be starting today with introduction and what area or expertise that people think they could contribute their own quota in helping to build the body of knowledge in this country.

Happy posting.
Re: Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses by adekalumichael: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nice one dude! The only challenge some may encounter is data for uploading videos on YouTube. Meanwhile, other areas include making DVD tutorials for Jamb, WAEC, NECO, etc. Likewise, DVD for poems and elementary training subjects.
Re: Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses by kawotek(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yes that is what we really needed in Nigeria right now, to create array of products for people so that they could have choices and also reduce the level of imported videos in the country while at the same time preventing our money from flowing outside the country. Concerning the data issue, it is very obvious that data price will continue to go lower.
Re: Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses by kawotek(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Today, we are going to be talking on what are the various ways in which creation of video lecture can be useful to us.

Firstly, with so many people having a skill or knowledge to share and organizing a physical venue for their seminars, they could create additional course online for those that will be interested in such seminars, and might likely not be able to attend due to various reasons as at that time.

Secondly, most people in the remote areas find it difficult to find their way to various workshop being organized in the city and it will do them good, if they could still attend to your course wherever they are. And they will be happy to pay you for doing that.

Thirdly, we will all agree that various people learn differently. While some could pick up all what the instructor or trainer is teaching at once, some other people needs to listen repeatedly before they could get out anything from the instruction. This set of people will be happy to attend your seminar or workshops and still buy your video or access to the video online, that you created for that seminar.

Finally having a video prepared ahead of the seminar will mean that you are able to make more sales rather than the limited 20 or 30 seated learners or attendees that you are likely to have.

So what are you waiting, start learning how you could create, edit and produce videos to increase your income or revenue. And you have the advantage of learning how to start doing that FREE this February 2017, when you sign up for the course here.
https://kawotekacademy.com/course/beginners-guide-to-creating-a-winning-video/
Re: Forget MMM, Learn How To Create Video Lecture For Online And Offline Courses by kawotek(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
Which one are you doing?

Looking for quick ways to make money or looking for a way to start creating products that you could sell and be sold by others?

Make a choice today.

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Build A Career In Video Editing? / Inability To Activate Payoneer Card / Palm Oil Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.