Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Got An Interview From Lasaco - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got An Interview From Lasaco (1317 Views)

Invite From Lasaco Insurance Plc / I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc / Please Who Else Got An Interview Invitation From LASACO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An Interview From Lasaco by Valindazz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Congratulations, you have been shortlisted for training on Wednesday 1/02/17. by 9am at OSTRA hotel, Akeem Balogun road ,opp mind builder school, alausa, Ikeja

Pls who else got this invitation And what are we expecting
Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by softwerk(f): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
My brother congratulations first! At least someone has finally seen potentials in your CV to invite you to a hotel for a training (It's actually going to be a 1hour speech)!

Lasaco Insurance will be offering you a role as a Marketing Executive with NO salary, NO official car, NO accommodation, NO wardrobe allowance and NO transport allowance!

You will only be paid based on commission from the value of insurance products you sell successfully (i.e No work No pay)!

You will however be given a temporary ID card and copies of the company's general purpose complimentary cards where you have to include your phone number with a pen by your self!

It's a marketing job and you'll have to trek long distances on foot in Lagos moving from office to office, school to school, church to church looking for people to buy your insurance products (Life and None-Life Products)!

I suggest you buy a very good shoe with a strong sole or add metal shoe bucklers to your present shoes to stand the test of time!

Pleased don't say that I am discouraging you because I would gladly accept this job if it were in the US or UK!

The only set back with insurance jobs in Nigeria is patronage and poor government policy support. Only a few Nigerians understand why they should insure their properties and lives! The others will tell you God forbid! It won't happen to me! God is my insurance! Some pay their insurance in the form of tithes and offerings to their Pastors!

Take this for free, based on our 190Million population, insurance products should be a BIG sale in Nigeria but today 80% of cars have fake insurance papers or do not have at all!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by Valindazz(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
softwerk:
My brother congratulations first! At least someone has finally seen potentials in your CV to invite you to a hotel for a training (It's actually going to be a 1hour speech)!

Lasaco Insurance will be offering you a role as a Marketing Executive with NO salary, NO official car, NO accommodation, NO wardrobe allowance and NO transport allowance!

You will only be paid based on commission from the value of insurance products you sell successfully (i.e No work No pay)!

You will however be given a temporary ID card and copies of the company's general purpose complimentary cards where you have to include your phone number with a pen by your self!

It's a marketing job and you'll have to trek long distances on foot in Lagos moving from office to office, school to school, church to church looking for people to buy your insurance products (Life and None-Life Products)!

I suggest you buy a very good shoe with a strong sole or add metal shoe bucklers to your present shoes to stand the test of time!

Pleased don't say that I am discouraging you because I would gladly accept this job if it were in the US or UK!

The only set back with insurance jobs in Nigeria is patronage and poor government policy support. Only a few Nigerians understand why they should insure their properties and lives! The others will tell you God forbid! It won't happen to me! God is my insurance! Some pay their insurance in the form of tithes and offerings to their Pastors!

Take this for free, based on our 190Million population, insurance products should be a BIG sale in Nigeria but today 80% of cars have fake insurance papers or do not have at all!
seriously? Do companies still use common people as marketers? I'm just scared now, but since I got the invitation then I will go and know what they have to offer. I haven't done such before
Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by anchor3447(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Have you ever worked in LASACO??
softwerk:

Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by softwerk(f): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
anchor3447:
Have you ever worked in LASACO??

Are you shocked that I know so much?!
Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by Hilzidea(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lasaco pays salary. Not commission.
Re: I Got An Interview From Lasaco by Kalapizim(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
lolz ! do you have 2.5 million from a Cilent to deposit ? if not na waka u go waka o
just buy a good timberland shoe cos you will need them while prospecting up and Dan.
salary is there and commission but no pay till you bring business

(1) (Reply)

Is This Genuine Please Though It Looks So / Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2017 / Job Vacancies For Oil & Gas Construction Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.