Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices (45429 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by egopersonified(f): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Did you forget to mention that you have to buy two packs each month? Abi na me no sabi use am? Anyways, my son has promised to invent a drug I can take so I don't have to use pads.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by cuteme88(f): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=Nickymezor post=53270111][/quote]

Abi ooooh! no be small tin. Maybe they want us to be using napkin!!!! 650 x 12months no be small amount sadsadsad
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by femi4: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
The fact that for nine months I didn't have to buy nor wear pad was fun ,and 3months after I didn't wear too.only for the thing to show face,I felt like getting pregnant again.
Come...let me give you somthin
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by oolorii(f): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
pad should be free, condom should be sold...sex is by choice undecided

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by flaky66(f): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
So even lady care is #400 Dah tin like cotton wool and nylon Very nonsense
Beht really, deez getting too much for a h'individual

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by nbright: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2017
jennybright:

You are welcome

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by mrwiddy(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2017
wu sanitary pad EPP? beta go back to d dayz of tissue paper and komu alapo.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by sweetilicious(f): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Well,mine wasn't painful, infact I never had fat legs n face,never craved for food abnormally, didn't throw spit at all,above all,I didn't vomit,hubby calls me Hebrew woman till date( 6 months after)but I had labour pain, guess that's normal. Won't I want to experience such peaceful pregnancy again?lol ...

But honestly taking care of the baby is expensive n stressful... But holding ones baby is far more beautiful.
Cool experience
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:00am On Jan 31, 2017
You all had a choice but chose to vote an old man who offered hardship in 1984.

Bleeding is loss of blood. Now the price has gone up,one cannot bleed in peace again.

Buhari, please resign na.

Please!
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by mikolo80: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:
Not comparing thou. but if I have to buy and sell same product from the uk with the recent excahnage rate hike, it would be going for 1800 naira approximately. Okay now that's ridulous I know.
Can we actually consult our grand mothers how they did it during that time because you ain't gonna tell me men-sis only started 20 years ago Hun.
God what message are you passing through these difficult times? We are listening, please speak To us. We know these times would come and more challenges is to come but help us through it as Overcomers. Remember what you said in revelation 3:7-11. We know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you love us. All we ask is that you get our head above waters. Amen
start producing
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by mikolo80: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Tazmode:
Not surprising, the dollar-naira tussle is responsible. People have been denied access to basic amenities such as clean portable water which several administrations have failed to provide for some communities.

This is just saddening
who denied them. Abi no be dem vote for the deniers
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Pweedycutie(f): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2017
sonnie10:
These are too cheap. How come she collects #10k from me every month? I guess Always Flexi is different.
hmmm so pathetic

Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by kizyalex10(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2017
katerine7:

lol,i bought it to be prepared tongue
they will say is dis week then grin
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by MzDarocha(f): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
And pple like me will still finish 2pcks....... There is God
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
obinna58:

Carrying baby for nine good months is more fun than buying pad of 400 undecided women self infact if u like it that way I can inject with ma big cassava tongue

U talk like the fool that u are!!! Did I need ur stupid cassava before having this baby? Ode
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by obinna58(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

U talk like the fool that u are!!! Did I need ur stupid cassava before having this baby? Ode
Easy mummy

U should have known I'm only joking.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by ajuwarhodes(f): 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
kizyalex10:
after the child birth,u will consume d pad u meant to use for 9 months.lol.u have flow after birth,dont u?

But the nine months freedom alone is cool.
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by kizyalex10(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

But the nine months freedom alone is cool.
the pregnancy test nko?
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Temysteve(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
luchee:
Ankara ke? ewwwwww. Na use and throway abi wetin?
Come ma tailor side! Will give as much as possible
Re: New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices by Uchenaija: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2018
Ever wondered where you can get 100% healthy cotton sanitary pad?

A lot of people have started to become aware of the health risk associated with using sanitary pads that come with petrochemical materials.

Due to use of the wrong kind of pads a lot of women find themselves having constant irritation and pain around their vaginal areas, many suffer from offensive discharges, infections, infertility problems among others.

To learn about effective ways that helped millions of women around the world read: Where Can I Buy Cotton Sanitary Napkins?

Lady Raises Alarm After Failed Nose Surgery In Lagos (pic/video) / Corper Runs Mad At An Eatery In Lagos - Pictures / Underwear Mistakes You Are Making As A Lady