Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? (1056 Views)

An Open Source Social Networking Script That Looks Like Facebook / How long do you code a day(Hours) / Pop Up Window Script That Is Multi Browser Supported? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? by kelvin22(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2007
Happy new year every one. Pls I need info on how to go about deisgning a script that can send email usin PHP my admin. I am using a free hosting thats supports PHP but it does not have SMPT. Please help.
Re: How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? by ladimbiz: 2:41am On Jan 18, 2007
Hello

Most free host sites dont even allow members to use those scripts that send email. So you need to find out if you are allowed in the first place.

By the way what's the name of the free host?
Re: How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? by teemy(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2007
Have you tried autoresponders? There are free ones and there are the ones that you pay monthly for and there are those you could own for life and can use for unlimited number of sites. Any more questions?
Re: How To Code A Script That Can Send Email? by uspry1(f): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2007
Lists of free websites are that do not support PHP scripts, but they have free built-in email form add-ons:

geocites.com (Yahoo websites)

hotmail.com

homestead.com

For PHP scripts, you need to register your paid websites----not on free websites.

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Work Of 2007 Here / SYSKAY cant upgrade me after payment {Clarify before you pay} / Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.