Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? (1010 Views)

10 Free Ways To Get More Traffic On Your Blog / Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria / Website That Generates Money And Traffic On Autopilot For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by seoexperts(m): 10:16am On Aug 17, 2011
I wish to inform you that you may increase your website traffic in many ways. In this regard you can have key words in your website as this may make easy to search your website. You may also advertise in related websites so that traffic may be attracted. Further you may add the content which directly shows your services so that visitor can know easily about your service and products.
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by WebSurfer(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2011
dont even understand this post
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by tammiyap: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2011
Free Traffic X is what worked for me. I have read tons of articles and forums and listened to hours of videos. None of those "Gurus" told me about the free Google tool to find targeted traffic. This cool technique is how I found you - a targeted user interested in Traffic. Check it out http://www.freetrafficx.com You'll be glad you did.
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by uthamaputi: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2011

To increase Page Rank you need quality back links. Use link building techniques like,
Submit all the major search engine's
Submit Social bookmarking
Submit Directories
Participating in more forum, Google, Yahoo & Orkut Communities
Article submission,
Blog commenting , pod casting to get back links.

you can also follow,do some technical method,Get the traffic BLAZER service or Search engine Visibility service at here
www.XnYnZ.com and make your site More popular ,increase the traffic, It followed those methods TO get quick traffic for my site!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by Brightsmith: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2011
4 more info check http://vibe.waptools.net
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by vaengaiven: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
I have used the Methods thanks,
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by sherif1: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
Cool guys there are so many ways to increase your traffic, just make sure you have quality posts on the site and you are always adding fresh content inorder to retain the traffic you already have.
share all your post and newly added stuffs to your site on your social sites plus carry your link everywhere you go online.
Anyway guys you can increase your income online through this new nigerian sites www.1knaira.com

A new nigerian site that wants you to do more than chatting online, you can also earn some extra income while having fun online yeah www.1knaira.com allows you to earn recurrent extra income online, check it out at www.1knaira.com
its for buying and selling of services you think anybody will pay for. signup is free##
u've got nothing to loose just try it maybe people would love what u got.
cheers
Re: How Can I Get More Traffic On My Website? by ReadyMan: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2011
Traffic is not all. You need quality website with quality product,
good conversion and unequaled customer support service.

(1) (Reply)

'mark Zuckerberg' To Be Sued By Facebook / Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com / How To View And Save Website Source Code With Your Java Mobile Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.