Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM (11352 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / "Order Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest For Threatening Nigeria’s Existence" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bayo Akinloye

A human rights group, Committee for the Protection of Peoples Mandate, has called on security agencies to arrest Senator Buruji Kashamu for threatening public peace.

The rights group said it was shocked by the senator’s statement on Sunday, to the intent that people would die before he could be extradited to the United States to face trial.

“We condemn in strong terms the inciting, irresponsible, barbaric, ‘unparliamentary’ statement and threats to national peace and security credited to Senator Buruji Kashamu, over his indictment for drug-related offences by the US appeal court and the order for his extradition to face trial,” a statement issued on Monday by CPPM’s Executive Chairman, Nelson Ekujumi, said.

Kashamu on Sunday had said, “One has to kill one, because I am not ready to go anywhere. Before that happens, maybe about three, four or five people will die.”

He also vowed that any attempt to “abduct” him by the US government would be met with violence; adding that he planned to engage the services of members of the Oodua Peoples Congress for protection.

The CPPM pointed out that Kashamu’s public outburst was provocative and unbecoming of a senator of the federal republic.

Ekujumi noted that the senator’s action was a denigration and an attempt to intimidate the law enforcement agencies from discharging their constitutional duties, as well as an assault on the Nigerian Constitution.

“If Senator Buruji Kashamu, who is a member of our highest lawmaking institution, the Senate, feels strongly about a judgment of the court, whether in Nigeria or in any part of the world, one would have expected him, as a custodian of the legitimate mandate of the Nigerian people, to be civil, responsible and sensitive to explore civilised means of seeking redress, rather than threatening public peace by threats of violence.

“Therefore, we call on the leadership of the Senate to immediately summon Senator Buruji Kashamu to appear before the appropriate committee for acts unbecoming of a senator, and for bringing the image of the National Assembly into disrepute.

“We equally call for his immediate arrest,” Ekujumi said.

http://punchng.com/arrest-kashamu-threatening-kill-cppm/

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by DONSMITH123(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
Season of Arrest lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by temitemi1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
u dont joke with GOD of fayose and go scot free grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by stephnie1(f): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
mtchew
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by stephnie1(f): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
temitemi1:
u dont joke with GOD of fayose and go scot free grin grin grin

who is Fayose?

2018 he will run from this country

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by OnankpaBa(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
ghen ghen
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by auntysimbiat(f): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
WATCH: Buruji Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun

[img]http://1.bp..com/-FLeDSrLWCjo/WI9qBsn0iqI/AAAAAAAABFk/93ETyEz5DvI3OKey_rUlMWXQjZPPOLIWgCLcB/s640/capture-20170130-172908.png[/img]
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by kodded(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
APC
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by limeta(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
stephnie1:

who is Fayose?

2018 he will run from this country

Na you wan drive am

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by stephnie1(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
limeta:

Na you wan drive am

na you

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by SweetLove0(f): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
LOL
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by oluwayimika123: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
I strongly agree with u if Apostle Suleman's head is almost chopped off for asking xtians 2 protect demselves from the herdsmen, den Senator Kashamu shld also be arrested for saying people will die if they try arresting him for extradition.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by juman(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
The issue is between the senator and obasanjo that wants ways to kidnap him.

grin grin grin

One can see that nigerian government is not interest in his issue.

Obasanjo is insane. Totally insane old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ckmayoca: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
The funny thing is if a northerner say anything similar to this you mumus will not talk but if a southerners speak out violently even with sacarsm u lots from the south will be shouting arrest arrest arrest. Make una try defend una own like the north's does for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew. This issue again I even think say na serious threat. Senators should be busy with reasonable job at hand no be this kind abeg!
Kashamu Wetin be that

1 Like

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by ionsman: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm a southerner but a rational one. Nigerians are grade one hypocrites. I haven't seen call for this man's arrest on Nairaland but if it were to be a northerner, you know the rest...This country is doomed until we the masses think/behave like normal humans.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Udehpaschal1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
We are in a lawless country. When the C in C don't obey court orders, what do u expect?
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dr. Ben Carson (Retired world renowned neurosurgeon, and Republican Presidential Aspirant) wrote this beautiful piece.
Read and be blessed.
Sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.
A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That's life!! Enjoy yours.
If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.
If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. But those who live simply, sleep soundly.
If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!
All good will come back to you!!!
Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, "The same place I
sat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. I
have not moved from my position."
I am the same. It is not the means of exit from earth that matters but the
destination. Live simply. It's all about God!!
I love this one: If someone asks about your educational background, proclaim boldly that: Church is my college. Heaven is my university. Father God is my counselor. Jesus is my principal. Holy Spirit is my teacher. Angels are my classmates. Bible is my textbook. Temptations are my exams. Overcoming Satan is my hobby. Winning souls for God is my assignment. Receiving eternity is my degree. Praise and Worship are my slogan. If you are a child of God, i want you to forward this message to all the contact in your phone, God bless you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by miqos02(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
k
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Odeyinigbin(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Empty threats everywhere
Leave dis man alone,
He will soon answer his father's name
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by pauljumbo: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
the reason why the goverment cant arrest anybody
is because of buhari uncles crime case
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by SayNoToPoverty(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Jfea6mHUST8G5eely4b7o5Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Jfea6mHUST8G5eely4b7o5Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Jfea6mHUST8G5eely4b7o5
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Bayo Akinloye

A human rights group, Committee for the Protection of Peoples Mandate, has called on security agencies to arrest Senator Buruji Kashamu for threatening public peace.

The rights group said it was shocked by the senator’s statement on Sunday, to the intent that people would die before he could be extradited to the United States to face trial.

“We condemn in strong terms the inciting, irresponsible, barbaric, ‘unparliamentary’ statement and threats to national peace and security credited to Senator Buruji Kashamu, over his indictment for drug-related offences by the US appeal court and the order for his extradition to face trial,” a statement issued on Monday by CPPM’s Executive Chairman, Nelson Ekujumi, said.

Kashamu on Sunday had said, “One has to kill one, because I am not ready to go anywhere. Before that happens, maybe about three, four or five people will die.”

He also vowed that any attempt to “abduct” him by the US government would be met with violence; adding that he planned to engage the services of members of the Oodua Peoples Congress for protection.

The CPPM pointed out that Kashamu’s public outburst was provocative and unbecoming of a senator of the federal republic.

Ekujumi noted that the senator’s action was a denigration and an attempt to intimidate the law enforcement agencies from discharging their constitutional duties, as well as an assault on the Nigerian Constitution.

“If Senator Buruji Kashamu, who is a member of our highest lawmaking institution, the Senate, feels strongly about a judgment of the court, whether in Nigeria or in any part of the world, one would have expected him, as a custodian of the legitimate mandate of the Nigerian people, to be civil, responsible and sensitive to explore civilised means of seeking redress, rather than threatening public peace by threats of violence.

“Therefore, we call on the leadership of the Senate to immediately summon Senator Buruji Kashamu to appear before the appropriate committee for acts unbecoming of a senator, and for bringing the image of the National Assembly into disrepute.

“We equally call for his immediate arrest,” Ekujumi said.

http://punchng.com/arrest-kashamu-threatening-kill-cppm/

Who be Nelson Ekujumi? The same guy that swallowed a frog?
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by Free101(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
ckmayoca:
The funny thing is if a northerner say anything similar to this you mumus will not talk but if a southerners speak out violently even with sacarsm u lots from the south will be shouting arrest arrest arrest. Make una try defend una own like the north's does for once.
We are not illiterates, therefore we don't support bad things and attitudes because they are done by our kinsmen unlike the almajiris who know nothing apart from "Mallam (Alhaji, Baba), ya ce."
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by darfay: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
R
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by darfay: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good people of ogun of d omoluabis to elect una go elect criminal maka y
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by NaMeAboki: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Season of Arrest lipsrsealed

What do you expect when you have rouge leaders making careless statements without considering the implications of their words.
Recent developments would refrain many of them from unguarded utterances.
Re: Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM by DONSMITH123(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
NaMeAboki:

What do you expect when you have rouge leaders making careless statements without considering the implications of their words.
Recent developments would refrain many of them from unguarded utterances.

i tell you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee / APC CECPC Approves Zoning Formula For National Convention / $9.6 Billion P&ID Fraud: Court Orders Briton’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.