Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Please Help With My Research Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With My Research Project (1191 Views)

Pls In Identifying These Variables In My Research Work / Unbelivable! I Completed My Research Project Writing Under 24hrs- See How / Download My Research Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With My Research Project by francescainnoce(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello Naiaralanders,
I actually do sincerely hope that this meets you well because I need your help with a recent project I am embarking on over the next couple of months.
The Title of the project is: The Perception and measure of IT "Knowledge-based systems" usage by Nigeria SMEs owners to support Business operations

Research Objectives

•To evaluate Nigeria's SMEs business Alignment with KBS: The threats, The Impact, The solution and the factors that can influence Nigeria SMEs owners to adopt IT as a vital priority in its business curricular towards organisational growth.
•To examine the actual Nigeria SMEs owners’ perception of IT practices in its business.
•To evaluate IT as a successful business progressive tool and to demonstrate its positive impact aimed at integrated business functionality towards sales, revenue, profit, and business expansion.
HERE IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP

1. I aim to involve 10 to 15 SMEs participants from Nigeria and it doesn't matter the location but these SMEs should be a business with more than 5 employees and have existed for a minimum of 5 years at least.
2. These SMEs should be willingly to partake in a the project. Their privacy specifications would be maintained and guaranteed. The research method adopted for this project is the mixed method (Quantitative and Qualitative method). Questionnaires would be distributed via email and interview sessions would be carried out through one of the social applicable networks.
3. I am also willingly to share the outcome of the project with the SMEs prior to submission so they can review their section.
4. Please also note that these SMEs do not necessary have to have a vibrant and active social media presence or knowledge of IT. because I also aim to understand why the anomaly and what can be done better. So you might be the contact for that SME.
5. I will also be building a simple KBS for this project and might need to test it with the SMEs (more details will follow on that) and again privacy would be maintained.
6. I will be sending a letter headed document authenticated by the university department officer, signed by my supervisor containing full details of the research proposal, credibility checks, privacy checks and all.

PLEASE Note that I am a research student in NEED OF YOUR HELP AND I WILL BE SHOWING APPRECIATION WITH A CASH TOKEN as an expression of thanks.
Please kindly email me at Franciscainnocent@yahoo.com or you can drop me a message via Facebook @ FrancescaCFrancisca if you are willingly to help.
Once again thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to working with great minds on this forum.
If you are also interested in sharing knowledge on my research, it will be a pleasure.

Kind Regards
Francesca Francisca
Computer Information Systems Research Student
University of West London.

Please moderator, Lalastical. Kindly help me post this on front page. I really do need help.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My Research Project by francescainnoce(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please moderator and lalastical, kindly help me forward to front page. I really do need this help.
Thank you
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by Seamareggae(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nne... Leave front page matter...

Just inform people to view nd also try nd drop meaningful comment...

Ciao
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by Iluibadan: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
cc Jarus This lady needs ur help
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by LoveJesus87(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
francescainnoce:
Hello Naiaralanders,
I actually do sincerely hope that this meets you well because I need your help with a recent project I am embarking on over the next couple of months.
The Title of the project is: The Perception and measure of IT "Knowledge-based systems" usage by Nigeria SMEs owners to support Business operations

Research Objectives

•To evaluate Nigeria's SMEs business Alignment with KBS: The threats, The Impact, The solution and the factors that can influence Nigeria SMEs owners to adopt IT as a vital priority in its business curricular towards organisational growth.
•To examine the actual Nigeria SMEs owners’ perception of IT practices in its business.
•To evaluate IT as a successful business progressive tool and to demonstrate its positive impact aimed at integrated business functionality towards sales, revenue, profit, and business expansion.
HERE IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP

1. I aim to involve 10 to 15 SMEs participants from Nigeria and it doesn't matter the location but these SMEs should be a business with more than 5 employees and have existed for a minimum of 5 years at least.
2. These SMEs should be willingly to partake in a the project. Their privacy specifications would be maintained and guaranteed. The research method adopted for this project is the mixed method (Quantitative and Qualitative method). Questionnaires would be distributed via email and interview sessions would be carried out through one of the social applicable networks.
3. I am also willingly to share the outcome of the project with the SMEs prior to submission so they can review their section.
4. Please also note that these SMEs do not necessary have to have a vibrant and active social media presence or knowledge of IT. because I also aim to understand why the anomaly and what can be done better. So you might be the contact for that SME.
5. I will also be building a simple KBS for this project and might need to test it with the SMEs (more details will follow on that) and again privacy would be maintained.
6. I will be sending a letter headed document authenticated by the university department officer, signed by my supervisor containing full details of the research proposal, credibility checks, privacy checks and all.

PLEASE Note that I am a research student in NEED OF YOUR HELP AND I WILL BE SHOWING APPRECIATION WITH A CASH TOKEN as an expression of thanks.
Please kindly email me at Franciscainnocent@yahoo.com or you can drop me a message via Facebook @ FrancescaCFrancisca if you are willingly to help.
Once again thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to working with great minds on this forum.
If you are also interested in sharing knowledge on my research, it will be a pleasure.

Kind Regards
Francesca Francisca
Computer Information Systems Research Student
University of West London.

Please moderator, Lalastical. Kindly help me post this on front page. I really do need help.
Thanks
You want lala to help u take it to front page with no snake inside? Are u new to nairaland? Lol u beta go find snake put if not u go tey der grin grin
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by francescainnoce(f): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
LoveJesus87:
You want lala to help u take it to front page with no snake inside? Are u new to nairaland? Lol u beta go find snake put if not u go tey der grin grin
Please how do I put the snake inside please
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by odrims: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
he's just joking ...lol he meant write ups regarding snakes attract the front page a lot...
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by LoveJesus87(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:

Lmao lala don cause something o grin ehn go find how u go relate ur thread to snake with pishure if not my sister, O.Y.O na ur case cheesy grin
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by LoveJesus87(m): 12:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ehn oya make I just help u small cheesy
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by deborsky(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can be of help. adelaw4jah@gmail.com
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by prince985(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lalasticlala please help her
She say time is a crucial factor

And @op I'm hoping to get my own cash token of dis makes fp
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by cirmuell(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:

grin

Pay no attention to him...Lalasticlala, abeg help a sister here.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My Research Project by Auntielinda(f): 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ftc material
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by dasauce(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
..I think I'm in.. Contact me... techworldincorp.com
info@techworldincorp.com
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by francescainnoce(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
cirmuell:
grin

Pay no attention to him...Lalasticlala, abeg help a sister here.
Thanks for the mention. I really do appreciate
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by topsco(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017

It seems you have taken a position here. I think is not good for a research. Let your findings lead you to that.
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by topsco(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
I aim to involve 10 to 15 SMEs participants from Nigeria and it doesn't matter the location but these SMEs should be a business with more than 5 employees and have existed for a minimum of 5 years at least.

I think your sample should be used to generalise for the whole population. You must be specific about the targeted population, because you can't cover all the regions in Nigeria.
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
My dear na olodo like me full Nairaland o. grin

Wish I could help though.

All the best with your project.

*modified
Don't forget to broaden your scope. Facebook, twitter, etc
Re: Please Help With My Research Project by iamclime(m): 8:09am On Feb 03, 2017
First of all, there might be problems with your research design, as others have pointed out above. Your sampling frame and sampling technique are also somehow. Are you willing to pay for services rendered? Use the number in my signature. Best wishes

(1) (Reply)

Score 300+ in The Remaining JAMB UTME 2017 Exam Easily Without Expo / Neco Animal Husbandry All You Need To Do In This Subject / Correct Word: It's "Lout" Not "Tout"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.