Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Download My Research Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Download My Research Work (433 Views)

Pls In Identifying These Variables In My Research Work / Unbelivable! I Completed My Research Project Writing Under 24hrs- See How / Please Help With My Research Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download My Research Work by ibroh22(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hi peeps, my research work has just been published on an international journal
Title: Development and performance evaluation of an oil palm fruit digester.
Did you know how palm oil is locally produced? I bet you wouldn't want to know, this machine will produce palm oil in the most hygienic way,we always wait for government to do things for us when we can actually start up something and take it to the government for support and make it available and cheap to the masses. This is the link to the journal, it's just 333kb,download it and read, if the government can adopt this machine, it will not only put smiles on the face of the farmer but also to those consuming palm oil because it's purely hygienic compare to the local production of palm oil.
http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/paperinfo?journalid=535&doi=10.11648/j.be.20170102.13

However, if you have any questions as regards the machine, you can contact the authors which is I and my partner via the email on the journal.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Study Bsme In The Philippines For 3 Years And Become A Marine Engineer. / NANS Gives Federal Govt 21 Days To Resolve ASUU Strike / Admission Open: Study In Russia 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.