Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman (36733 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Jajayi: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman, the President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, has said that his invitation by the Department of State Services (DSS) is in order.

Suleman told journalists in Abuja on Monday that, “I presume the right thing was done”.

“They have been in touch with me to come and that is why I am in Abuja, so that I can see them,” he said.

He said that his recent statement was based on information from a reliable source that herdsmen were coming to attack him.

He explained that he stood by his statement on self-defence.

“I was talking in my personal capacity on information from a reliable source that certain people in the capacity of Herdsmen were coming to attack me and I told the people around me that if it happens they should defend themselves.

Suleman had told his supporters at a religious crusade in Ekiti recently to defend themselves if they were attacked by herdsmen.

However, as at the time of filing this report, Suleiman had yet to report to the DSS office.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/01/dss-invitation-in-order-apostle-suleman.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4806318_fbimg1485794975570_jpegefe6b31a1de2238510732a01ccab1df9

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Alasi20(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
[center][/center]I
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Tbillz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Because they begged U for the hotel saga?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Invitation in order? And they didn't invite Uncle El Rufai?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by brunofarad(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ok
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by guywitzerogal(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Go in peace and shut ur mouth sire

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by AngelicBeing: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
cool
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Newbiee: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na today? The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by ikp120(m): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Which kind joke be this na? Abeg Wetin that last paragraph dey do for there? Vanguard published this news around 5:58pm. The thing no dey add up o. angry

1 Like

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by gudnex22(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
The last paragraph though.
sarrki come and see Apostle Johnson Suleiman Was not detain.

But wait all those Nigerian wishing my president death it is their president that will die.

23 Likes

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by eleojo23: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Let them also invite the Islamists who have made inciting comments in the past too.

Abi isn't that the right thing to do?

10 Likes

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by rattlesnake(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
na wa everyone fears Buhari.....he his our TRUMP....
if na GEJ he will be saying
"all offf usss areeee brothersss and sisterssss one allahhhh made us (sheepish voice)"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by voicelez: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
I tot DSS are nt scared, they would have just set this country on fire if they had detained him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by SWORD419(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
he'll be shouting sai buhari, sai fulani after DSS massage his ass

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by ekanDamie: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
who is this stupid and irrelevant man just trying to get cheap publicity?
please, I prefare MMM news to this rubbish sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Franchise21(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
OK
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by miqos02(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
k
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by mescan(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Well said
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by awa(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmm... MoG please don't allow those hungry Fed Agents to change your stand on the herdsmen saga. Millions of Nigerians stand with you concerning these blood sucking Touts.
Enough is enough....

1 Like

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
He made a mistake and corrected it.

There is enough evidence to send him to jail. I am sure his lawyers must have told him.

He was caught on tape and he can not deny saying this :

(@ 0.47 sec) "I TOLD MY PEOPLE ANY FULANI HERDSMAN YOU SEE AROUND YOU, KILL HIM",

(@ 1.02 min.) "AND I'VE TOLD THEM IN THE CHURCH HERE THAT ANY FULANI HERDSMAN THAT JUST ENTERED BY MISTAKE, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, CUT HIS HEAD"

(@ 1.21 min.)
"IF THEY ARE BUSY KILLING CHRISTIANS AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING, WE WILL KILL THEM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN."

(@ 1.21 min.)
"APOSTLE, WHY ARE YOU SAYING WE SHOULD KILL SOMEBODY ? DIDN'T DAVID KILL GOLIATH ?"

As for the flat heads saying "They can not touch him". That is what they told Nnamdi Kanu. He is still in jail and nothing happened.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Destinylink(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Isorite
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Jeffrey12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
This man can change mouth for Africa ooo... grin
grin
Just go in peace and face your business...You talk too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by darfay: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Abeg make una no vex comment don tire me
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by rabex123(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Newbiee:
Na today? The fear of DSS is the beginning of wisdom.

Fear? This boy is a joker.

AntiWailer:
He made a mistake and corrected it

Another funny one.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Alajiki(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bloody attention seeker. You wanted us to hear you and see your gorimapa head. Now that we have seen you, can you please get lost?

Apostle my left nyansh!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by omonla10(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmm.. No be my mouth u go hear am say man of God dey lie..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam / Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Pandemonium, As Fire Razes Oritsejafor’s Warri Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.