Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman (36743 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos) / Armed Policemen At DSS As Suleman Honours DSS Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by fadgentle(f): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Apostle suleman talk twice..coz this z nt what he said earlier.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by malware: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
I tot DSS are nt scared, they would have just set this country on fire if they had detained him

Reminder, Nnamdi Kanu is still in detention, so let the fire setting begins....
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by gudnex22(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adebowale89:

you are king of sarcasm. thank u for making me smile wit that last paragraph
you are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by gbegemaster(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
malware:

Reminder, Nnamdi Kanu is still in detention, so let the fire setting begins....
The difference between Suleman and Nnamdi Kanu is that Suleman cuts across Christians and southerners alike. Trust me, if anything had happened to him we would not be here talking about this matter in peace. The DSS knows this and acted smartly.

Kanu's fight is for his people and doesn't cut across all southerners. That's one reason you guys still have him. However I doubt you'd be able to keep him beyond this year.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by yedidiah(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
But it was reported by AIT that he didn't show up.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by ngwababe(f): 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Who invited her when she said these
Nigeria my country!!!

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
SWORD419:
he'll be shouting sai buhari, sai fulani after DSS massage his ass
mass fire or the country will be heated up. Make dey try detain am make we see first den you would understand better that most persons are not happy with the killings.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by AntiWailer: 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
erico2k2:

so he also corrected the evidence the DSS have?
make una get sense small.Cant you see your hate 4 Christianity has made you to think in a confused and left manner?

Before you accuse me of Islamization, I am a Christian. Just that i engage my brain at all times.

....and correcting his mistake is all the steps he has been taking to show that he is not instigating violence neither is he Enemy of the state.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by bemyguest(f): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=SWORD419 post=53273640]he'll be shouting sai buhari, sai fulani after DSS massage his ass[/quot

Your foolishness is evident in ur write up. He who the gods wants to kill are made deaf.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Jerry4laz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Okay
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by yuki7: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
what if their president is your president?
gudnex22:
The last paragraph though.
sarrki come and see Apostle Johnson Suleiman Was not detain.

But wait all those Nigerian wishing my president death it is their president that will die.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by CXLVII: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Dem don tune hin brain

He is now talking well

DSS sabi work
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by CXLVII: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
ngwababe:
Who invited her when she said these
Nigeria my country!!!

Stop peddling false information

She never said such
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
hmmm these herdsmen are coward. dey betta stop this nonsense of theirs i pray too god that President Buhari and Boko Haram will died alone and President Buhari and Boko Haram will go down to hell faya so we could have a peace of mind and we have to defend ourselves so God will see us trough. angry
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by ekanDamie: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rexnegro:

You call a man of God stupid And irrelevant? I pity You bro..be careful how You use Your tongue...
I know better to spot a man of God. not some silly noise makers.
if you read your Bible, u would be able to identify a 'man of God'
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by KingSango(m): 2:42am On Jan 31, 2017

1 Share

Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by ngwababe(f): 7:06am On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:

Stop peddling false information

She never said such

And who said it
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2017
voicelez:
I tot DSS are nt scared, they would have just set this country on fire if they had detained him
Which fire? Nnamdi kanu has been incarcerated since forever. What has happened? Cowards of this country.
Re: DSS Invitation In Order - Apostle Suleman by Origin(f): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
That's the only type journalism we have in Nigeria.

'you are cordially invited , I want to speak' journalists.

No evidence to back up stories. No interviews of other related parties. Nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compare The Look Of Pastor David Oyedepo & His Wife Years Ago & Now (Photo) / Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Josiah Atkins Idowu-Fearon, Bishop Who Teaches Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.