Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them (87149 Views)

Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by freecocoa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
I don't seem to understand why people are mad that a hawk would fly in a plane.

So they should trek or perhaps, fly themselves from Saudi Arabia, to wherever they are headed to? I'm confused.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Tobycharles: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
darkenkach:
When is Buhari going to die?
ones u r no more jobless
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by zabuur: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Look at it, A Saudi prince is spending his money the way he likes, some are here abusing his religion. Now they will say they are very tolerant. If u don't like d way he spends his money, bury yourself alive. Afterward, hawks are creatures too. Make your money and spend it anyhow.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by anataala: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Unfortunately you will die and leave Buhari Rest In Peace to you. quote author=darkenkach post=53273120]When is Buhari going to die?[/quote]
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Felibaby(f): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
These are Falcons. They are used for hunting sports in the desert. It's a middle east rave.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Emycord: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
darkenkach:
i wish he would just fly into the giant of africa and feed on a certain dead body
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by tomdon(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nonsense
I won't enter that plane. Can't he charter a plane
Religion of piss indeed
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by babadee1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
darkenkach:

After you die first. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by wellmax(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
darkenkach:
Immediately after you have sence. And that may not happen in the next decade.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Teedawg: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm not impressed he should have booked first class.Next!!
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Teedawg: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm not impressed he should have booked first class.chapter 2 >!!
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by blkmum700: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trump they mad see people he suppose ban here,but no fit ban them because of business and money.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Structuralman: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
This can only happen in the middle east and in a middle eastern airline!!!

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by mickeymimi: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
birds poo will be all over the seats..... more job cleaning and the smell. . .. bird flu and quarantine on ma mind ....
He could have used his fathers private jet na undecided ....
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by azimibraun: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Athletics Madrid has 2 or 4 Hawks in its payroll. They help the club eat insects that's destroys the pitch at Vicente claderon.. those Hawks na public servants o! Husers.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Laid2001: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
After you
driand:
sooner or later
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
Stupidity

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by azimibraun: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
osazsky:
Stupidity
those Hawks just pass interview and are going to resume work in the middle east. Money making hawks. Congrats Hawks.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by jafaranka: 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
He will explain it clearly to Allah while we witnesses

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by music4me(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
And yet cannot house one single muslim refugee.
All their people are heading to the land of kafirs, America, for refuge.
Muhammed and their Allah should be ashamed of them.
If I were U,I will be mindful of my utterances so that I wont later bite my finger n shake my head in dismay....I see no reason why Muhammed n ALLAH should be brought into this write up....U have eye,but U cant see.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Rekit: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
sigiyaya:
They will be claiming to love each other as muslims,(Muslim Brotherhood) and have many rich Arab countries, while the likes of Brunei, United Arab Emirates,Oman,Kuwait,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Malaysia etc are busy wasting money, the likes of Libya, Syria even the Northern part of Nigeria are busy killing each other, dying and running to christian United States and European countries as Refugee and their beloved rich Muslim brothers are busy lavishing money. The amagiri in Borno and kano state are ever ready to kill people when ever they hear that a tattoo of one Muhammad was drew in France or any other place in the world, What a pity.... angry angry angry
What about the money ur pastors spent in buying private jets whereas mist member of their church can't afford 3 square meals a day.
Or is it not better than the universities that were built with monies gotten from tithes, yet church members can't afford to send their children to such universities?
The Arab man is by far better than most pastors, especially in Africa. Nonsense.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by alabilomo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Waste of resources that have been channeled into something better. But pls leave Islaam out of this.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by goshen26: 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol.....wen the citizen of the country take it easy other visitors around the world are running ..d for the religion.... irony of life
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by chachanga: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
sigiyaya:
They will be claiming to love each other as muslims,(Muslim Brotherhood) and have many rich Arab countries, while the likes of Brunei, United Arab Emirates,Oman,Kuwait,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Malaysia etc are busy wasting money, the likes of Libya, Syria even the Northern part of Nigeria are busy killing each other, dying and running to christian United States and European countries as Refugee and their beloved rich Muslim brothers are busy lavishing money. The amagiri in Borno and kano state are ever ready to kill people when ever they hear that a tattoo of one Muhammad was drew in France or any other place in the world, What a pity.... angry angry angry

Ahh, the Middle East Money Jerks @ their money wasting game as usual!

And the joke is on the world as usual also.

Especially those fanatical muslims who defend the religion at the expense of other people's freedoms, lives and property.

Like some old political strategist observed :
Isn't it strange that the Saudi princes, having sold their religious ideology to the world with the resultant effect of a now troubled restless world have been busy reclining in their yachts, sipping the very cognacs their religion condemns for others, in relative peace and contentment while petrodollars keep rolling in from the same nations being bedeviled by their legacy? embarassed !

Yes, I know it would be unfair to sound like one broadly generalizing in judgment of billions of people just of the behavior of one, but I'm irked by the mindset in general of the some part of the Emirates, Saudi holyland inclusive, while the world picks the tabs for the excesses of their people and secretly sponsored jihads.

I'm bothered that folks would look on eating dates of golden dishes served by photoshopped ladies while the adherents of the religion propagated by their progenitors reap fire, brimstone and confusion as they sow same with bloodshed on the world!

religion of peace pple will have a lot to answer for come Judgment day

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
In falz's voice "Wehdonsir" angry angry
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
xilixr:
E for train the hawks to fly follow the plane
I don't think they would catch up. The plane moves very much faster at a higher altitude and longer distances without resting.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by osazsky(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rekit:

What about the money ur pastors spent in buying private jets whereas mist member of their church can't afford 3 square meals a day.
Or is it not better than the universities that were built with monies gotten from tithes, yet church members can't afford to send their children to such universities?
The Arab man is by far better than most pastors, especially in Africa. Nonsense.
At least these Christian universities reduce d burden of fg and dey are providing services and create jobs for pple but y can't mosques build their own universities so dat dey can educate d female child dat dey are no slaves to their husband and that dey do not belong to d kitchen and d other room rather all u guys know is how to destroy. Destroying wat u did not build. Or can u create someone. Abeg God is great

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Fearcom(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Plane tickets for 80 hawks
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by chiefojiji(m): 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
where are dey going tu

#dgodsWillBeAngrySOON
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by femliany(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
good4all40:
Madness at its peak, this is a combination of IGBOHO and Ogbomosho weed at a time.
why my town now?ogbomosho
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by okowande(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
This guy don crase finish. all those hin white tigers go show am sense soon

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos)