Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them (87155 Views)

Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by eaglechild: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Photoshop junk No pilot will allow uncaged wild birds in his cabin.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by holuwajobar(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Gfish:
I no wan get money again, all the people wey get am dey mad
amen
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by zabuur: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
freecocoa:
I don't seem to understand why people are mad that a hawk would fly in a plane.

So they should trek or perhaps, fly themselves from Saudi Arabia, to wherever they are headed to? I'm confused.

Thank you ooo. How should he have conveyed 80 hawks?

1. He should beg 80 passengers to lap them
2. Tie them on camels
3. Train them and ask them to fly to the expected destination.
4. Make them disappear and re appear

See as fools here dey condemn religion. What has religion gotta do with this?
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by zabuur: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
tomdon:
Nonsense
I won't enter that plane. Can't he charter a plane
Religion of piss indeed
They don't enter planes, they board planes. And no.one has asked you to come on.board. To him those birds are more precious than whoever u think you are. I dizzed u coz u didn't need to bring religion here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by gloryman91: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
UnIslamic ,people of wastage.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by yongeeb16(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
which kind nonsense be this self
jayebros01:
As shared by Jamie East of Reddit, he said the picture was sent to him by one of his friends who is a captain.

Source: http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/01/30/saudi-prince-fly-with-his-80-hawks-after-buying-air-flight-tickets-for-all-of-them/

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Heavance(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hawk dey flex, and people dey suffer for naija.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by charlesucheh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
FOR YOU MIND, TOO MUCH MONEY AINT ENOUGH MONEY ABI>>>> STUPID!!!!! IN FACT,

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by charlesucheh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
FOR YOUR MIND, TOO MUCH MONEY AIN'T ENOUGH MONEY ABI>>>> STUPID!!!!! IN FACT,

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Mouthgag: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
cstr55:
And yet cannot house one single muslim refugee.
All their people are heading to the land of kafirs, America, for refuge.
Muhammed and their Allah should be ashamed of them.
You must be a stunted fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by giles14(m): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
jayebros01:
As shared by Jamie East of Reddit, he said the picture was sent to him by one of his friends who is a captain.

Source: http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/01/30/saudi-prince-fly-with-his-80-hawks-after-buying-air-flight-tickets-for-all-of-them/

while the Muslim Syrian Iraqi Pakistani etc brethren are in need of help,the spoilt kids are busy behaving stupid.

I really don't blame trump

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
zabuur:

Thank you ooo. How should he have conveyed 80 hawks?

1. He should beg 80 passengers to lap them
2. Tie them on camels
3. Train them and ask them to fly to the expected destination.
4. Make them disappear and re appear

See as fools here dey condemn religion. What has religion gotta do with this?
Me sef confuse o.

the saying that, no matter what you do, people will talk, is very true.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Alajiki(m): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
LORDOFAFONJAS:
ISLAM was created for solely to protect the saudi princes, see how they waste money on nonsense while they send their arab brothers to other countries to disrupt them...

Flat-headed Osu tribe and their hatred for Islam and Yoruba are like 5 and 6. Na this obsession no dey make una progress. 4th class citizens of Nigeria! grin
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by charlesucheh(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
CHAI!!!!!

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other gulf countries rich in oil deposits waste resources much more than that. A lot painted their house with gold but would not help their fellow Muslim refugees fleeing from war and malnutrition....Hawk > Humans...

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Shemkaz09: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
cstr55:

May God forgive you.

Intelligent Mumu

U are part of Nig problem
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by bellesangel(f): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
People dey #H# you go buy tickets for hawk wetin be the guy work. Chai so he can't help a charity organisation with the money. ABI THE BIRDS NA HUMAN NI

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by 2016easy2017: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
cstr55:
u started up as paul and ended as adevil paul.
hw abt urpastors wt 500billion dollars worth of private jets
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by ibinaboonline: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Their govt placed a ban and a fine on individuals keeping or owning exotic animals since that's the current pasttime of Saudis opulent. Obviously, the law does not apply to the prince
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by raphy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
shocked Owonati swagga this Arab people and money be like...1+2

God pls pick my call so I go help people in this life ijn amen
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by SmartMugu: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
I hope he had some in the first class compartments too do the politicians and entertainers that like to brag about their place in the plane know they're probably sitting on hawk-poo.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Ibraheemmawa(m): 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=sigiyaya post=53274550]They will be claiming to love each other as muslims,(Muslim Brotherhood) and have many rich Arab countries, while the likes of Brunei, United Arab Emirates,Oman,Kuwait,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Malaysia etc are busy wasting money, the likes of Libya, Syria even the Northern part of Nigeria are busy killing each other, dying and running to christian United States and European countries as Refugee and their beloved rich Muslim brothers are busy lavishing money. The amagiri in Borno and kano state are ever ready to kill people when ever they hear that a tattoo of one Muhammad was drew in France or any other place in the world, What a pity.... angry angry angry [/quoteu mumu hah wetin bring this talks now?religions belong to the God's not man]
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by yusufficient(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
sigiyaya:
They will be claiming to love each other as muslims,(Muslim Brotherhood) and have many rich Arab countries, while the likes of Brunei, United Arab Emirates,Oman,Kuwait,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Malaysia etc are busy wasting money, the likes of Libya, Syria even the Northern part of Nigeria are busy killing each other, dying and running to christian United States and European countries as Refugee and their beloved rich Muslim brothers are busy lavishing money. The amagiri in Borno and kano state are ever ready to kill people when ever they hear that a tattoo of one Muhammad was drew in France or any other place in the world, What a pity.... angry angry angry

why una get problem like this ehn....! wetin concern you...? na your papa money him take flight them? this is why i hate the poor black monkey brown roof them ..E don show 4 ur comment .. i can use my money do what pleases me ... do you even know d reason why he was fighting them?.. if na Christian dey flight dem we we no go c am 4 media ..... WERE PEOPLE DEM grin grin grin; grin
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
sincerely speaking every country need a Donald Trump to reset the brain of these over spoiled Arab people

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by TeamSimple(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
sigiyaya:
They will be claiming to love each other as muslims,(Muslim Brotherhood) and have many rich Arab countries, while the likes of Brunei, United Arab Emirates,Oman,Kuwait,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Bahrain,Malaysia etc are busy wasting money, the likes of Libya, Syria even the Northern part of Nigeria are busy killing each other, dying and running to christian United States and European countries as Refugee and their beloved rich Muslim brothers are busy lavishing money. The amagiri in Borno and kano state are ever ready to kill people when ever they hear that a tattoo of one Muhammad was drew in France or any other place in the world, What a pity.... angry angry angry
This hatred for Islam is becoming deeper by the day. For you to attack Islam for the inhumane act of a single muslim. Earth know no fury like a hatred filled christian.

A man bought 24 iphone 7 for his dog,but u didn't call out his religion. Emeka ofor buried his father with casket worth millions you didn't call out his religion,people have been spending money on the most silly things but you folks won't speak of their religion. But because it saudi's prince now,Islam needs to be spoken badly off.

You people's mode of displaying hatred is beyond Human acceptance. Do you expect all Muslims to be rich? Are all Christians rich? Why do you people like creating unnecessary hatred within?
In the local I live in Ikorodu,we have about 20 churches surrounding us,but it's only my house and our mosque that provides water for the populace once light goes off for days. We treat everyone equally,be it christian,muslim,atheist or traditionalist.
Have never had a bit of disgust for Christians until I joined Nairaland. You guys here are not helping the course of what you preach outside.
I am very sure Christ will reject most of you here who practice christianity with hatred in their mind. Your likes irritates.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Adeyeancah(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only those who knows what this picture means would understand why the saudi man flies with his hawks/falcons....Its a traditional sports in the middle east.

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by osusuallstars: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
BUT WHY ARE REFUGEES HEADING EUROPE WHEN THEY HAVE A RICHER UNCLES IN SAUDI ARABIA,?
THEY ARE SIMPLY NOT HAPPY IN ANY MUSLIM COUNTRY, ONLY HAPPY IN NON MUSLIM COUNTRY, BUT LATER BLAME THE XTAIN COUNTRY FOR THEIR PREDICAMENT AND WANT ALL NON MUSLIMS COUNTREIS TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRIES WHERE THEY ARE NOT HAPPY. LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by vislabraye(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
sigiyaya:

You can see the paradox . Arabs can spend!! But they don't give aids to their brothers. That's why Trump seems upset. Let these Saudis, tge home of Islamm extendca hand of fellowship to their poor brethrens

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
f*cking Arab money

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
I don't think he is a Muslim, and if happen to be then is just by name.
Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Olatajib: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is Craziness. Money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them by Skidohty: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
OgA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.