Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - (5080 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by ruggedtimi(m): 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kenyan couple who wore just T-shirts on their wedding go on an all expense paid honeymoon (Photos)
[img]https://4.bp..com/-JhaE3vPu3xw/WI9q8_jeUiI/AAAAAAAAX8g/Sw_cq0RDn6ghBzsddAVJiotjEk6MNBGLwCLcB/s400/gtt5.jpg[/img]
Wilson Wanjohi Mutura and Anne Muhonja's wedding photos went viral after they wore just plain red t-shirts on their KSh 100 wedding.
Several companies and individuals who fell in love with their humble wedding have come forward with offers of a fully paid luxury honeymoon and so much more.

BONFIRE ADVENTURES AND EVENTS offered an all expense paid honeymoon package, and they have fulfilled the promise by flying the couple to their dream honeymoon.

More photos after the cut...
[img]https://4.bp..com/-G7msGx7for4/WI9q-4UsJ8I/AAAAAAAAX84/KUiv4JYBJ2Qdywb3xwemSe4uQOnUK7DgwCLcB/s400/tru.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Lte517ieu5U/WI9q90dDIOI/AAAAAAAAX8s/poxxFisQIuUBYJV5zp22p6hcsJVBcioKACLcB/s400/ken.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-kkOMEvyLabA/WI9q_JcPHhI/AAAAAAAAX88/Y4lI_VESecgUXszriH3-psDjgZzhxMKMQCLcB/s400/v.jpg[/img]

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by favourmic(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Why every Kenyans including their woman get bar head?

Apari omo yakuba

3 Likes

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by ruggedtimi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
favourmic:
Why every Kenyans including their woman get bar head?

Apari omo yakuba
lol..mstly the women
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by favourmic(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol..mstly the women

I swear my formal Kenya girlfriend nah vulture though she is beautiful but the hair refuse to grow

2 Likes

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by Mrdecent(m): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good one
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by uyams(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am happy for them, young and vibrant
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by ameezy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
favourmic:

I swear my formal Kenya girlfriend nah vulture though she is beautiful but the hair refuse to grow
grin grin
U don chop am leave am abi

1 Like

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by favourmic(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
ameezy:
grin grin
U don chop am leave am abi

Are they not ment to be chop?
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by liljboy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
favourmic:

1 Like

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by ameezy(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
favourmic:

Are they not ment to be chop?
grin
Mah nigga cheesy

Chop knocle
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by mytime24(f): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
nice1
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by yedidiah(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hope after the honeymoon, concrete plans are on ground for them from their sponsors? So that they don't have to wish they never went on the trip in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by JVgal(f): 12:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Ok, enjoy ur honeymoon
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by rengsho: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2017
When the Lord turn around the captivity mof Zion . . . na so God dey take change peoples lives o! I am happy for them.

3 Likes

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by ngoben(f): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
threedaful
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by Sammiel: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
I hate to be pitied because it affects my self-esteem!
Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by Unique23(f): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
favourmic:

hahahahahahahaha kwatakwata oooo, hahahaha dis person will not kill me ith lafta o, hmmmm weldon

1 Like

Re: You Remember The Couple That Wedded Wearing Tshirts? Their Level Has Changed - by chachanga: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
yedidiah:
Hope after the honeymoon, concrete plans are on ground for them from their sponsors? So that they don't have to wish they never went on the trip in the first place.

Na so!

Money wey dem suppose take dash the poor darlings, eh?

Abi, if somebody had enough kish at hand, would they even be considering a Ksh100 budget wedding in the first place?

Let the sponsors just "Olajumoke The Breadseller" them o...na dat way go better.

In Other News...
This New Year 2017 has started be dat and God has started picking calls all over the place, in the far away kenya, Ours is coming next IJN, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Begs Linda For A Range Rover Birthday Present (photo) / See This Tee Shirt A Lagos Girl Rocked Proudly, Smiling. / Meet Nigerian Billionaire Aliko Dangote Side Chick Who Just Called Him Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.