Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine (23795 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Small Doctor Looks Cool As He Covers Vibe Magazine / Singer Simi Covers January 2017 Edition Of Vibe Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
She is pretty.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by pinkhill(f): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
EgusiSoup:
You pay a caretaker to look after your home.
He takes a vacation to London for 10 days. All expense paid with your money.
You hear rumours that he is not ok.
You try to get him to speak to you from London nowway!
All you see are pictures and speculations.

What will you do to the caretaker of ur house?
Wait patiently for him to arrive.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by 912(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
EgusiSoup:
You pay a caretaker to look after your home.
He takes a vacation to London for 10 days. All expense paid with your money.
You hear rumours that he is not ok.
You try to get him to speak to you from London nowway!
All you see are pictures and speculations.

What will you do to the caretaker of ur house?

your caretaker is on LEAVE and while on LEAVE he is not required to attend to any of your demands as long as the leave was duly approved. Check your labour laws mr oga.
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by francescainnoce(f): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
guywitzerogal:
I smell jealousy grade1
lol those nose of yours needs some surgery. But yeah I do understand why you drew that conclusion. Ain't you a Nigerian lol... it's very typical of some folks down there to think too small off so many things including themselves. So your comment is welcomed love.
Hugs and kisses before you add depression to your ailment.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by MoreWahala: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
francescainnoce:

lol those nose of yours needs some surgery. But yeah I do understand why you drew that conclusion. Ain't you a Nigerian lol... it's very typical of some folks down there to think too small off so many things including themselves. So your comment is welcomed love.
Pls just shut up, its either you don't know what good music sounds like or you crazily jealous. Simi is by far one of the best (real) Singer we have in Naija for now.
Go check out - Simi- Love don't care and the live performance she did at coke studio your ears will get multiple orgasm.
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
This gir wey get breast , weitin I go touch on her chest?
Hey! Get lost
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by Kylce042(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
I just pity falz die if he never bang you
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by guywitzerogal(m): 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
francescainnoce:

action speaks louder than voice u really didn't need to typed such along text I already knw ur types......Lady with pride and J.lo 're like u and still u....swtdream
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by ReachHard: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
JUST IN: The aliens have arrived from Planet Pluto... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by francescainnoce(f): 12:17am On Jan 31, 2017
guywitzerogal:
action speaks louder than voice u really didn't need to typed such along text I already knw ur types......Lady with pride and J.lo 're like u and still u....swtdream
Well I'm sorry for being rude. Acted promptly to your comment and that didn't come out well. Eventhough I don't understand this particular comment nonetheless I'm sorry
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by sochey(f): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2017
D pix make brain die grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by guywitzerogal(m): 8:38am On Jan 31, 2017
francescainnoce:

Well I'm sorry for being rude. Acted promptly to your comment and that didn't come out well. Eventhough I don't understand this particular comment nonetheless I'm sorry
am sorry too if my previous comment didn't go down well with you...it's Jst my own way of showing sense of humour... Am sorry
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by Abiodunbamidele(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2017
coolCool pics coolCool pics
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by Abbygold(f): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Nice pic
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by ThugCheetah(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2017
bukit05:
Cute
wat if I lay d bed for 2 of us ? @personal text grin
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by bukit05(f): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
ThugCheetah:
wat if I lay d bed for 2 of us ? @personal text grin

Oya na
Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by ThugCheetah(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
bukit05:

Oya na

Lol ..dt wld b very nice
Both of us on d same bed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Simi Covers Vibe Magazine by austine4real(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2017
sochey:
D pix make brain die grin
small happy birthday to u
llnp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Feel Sorry For Nigerian Artistes Jumping Into Intl Record Deals / Riddle : Solve This Riddle - "I Am The First On The Earth....." / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.