Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 (2538 Views)

Official Thread For 2019 WWE Royal Rumble / Barcelona Confirm Signing Of Kevin-prince Boateng / 10 Behind The Scenes Secrets The WWE Never Wants To Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by EpicMaurice(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow so he'll face aj styles?
john cena defeated aj so randy will face john cena at wrestlemania
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by makydebbie(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2017
EpicMaurice:

That means john cena is a sixteen time world champion!

Those two have fought one million times wwwe is losing its touch sha
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by EpicMaurice(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
That means john cena is a sixteen time world champion!

Those two have fought one million times wwwe is losing its touch sha
its just like 2009 when Orton won the rumble and faced cena at mania
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by makydebbie(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2017
EpicMaurice:

its just like 2009 when Orton won the rumble and faced cena at mania
Yea, Cena won shey?
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow so he'll face aj styles?
nop i think he's facing kevin owens for the universal championship
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2017
EpicMaurice:

i hated the match btwn ko and rr. ahn ahn roman reigns had ko beat up after throwin him into the stack of chairs and also giving him a power bomb on the table. roman could have covered him but no, he wanted to do a spear which got messed up by braun strowman. shey i told u that the only tin that could stop roman from winning that match was an outside interference.
bailey could have gone for a hugger earlier in the match but no she didnt, till she got a natural selection on the edge of the ring. was annoyed by her loss.
i was surprised to see the cruiserweight guy in royal rumble, i was like seriously? though he caught the fans attention for a while but got kicked out midway.
shey i told u big show will be an easy target for braun, braun was able to throw him out of the ring with ease.
m disliking brock lesnar right about now after falling prey to a spear from goldberg for the second time. Although brock did some real damage when he came in with series of suplexes and F5's.
Goldberg was forming star till he found himself outside the ring.
roman reings has poked the hornet's nest by eliminating undertaker, their match will be worth looking forward to.
i was rooting for roman reigns to win the royal rumble match after he eliminated brey wyatt, choi randy did a number on him to become the 2017 royal rumble winner.
i wonder how cesaro and sheamus lost their title to the club.
Neville is now something else. small neville back in the day with the comic red arrow entrance is now a beast. Did u watch his match when he paired up with oliver queen from Arrow? i just dey pity rich swan wen he lost his title to neville. rich's back kicks to the head are deadly bt i was lyk how come neville was able to recover from it.
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by EpicMaurice(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
prettyboi1989:

i hated the match btwn ko and rr. ahn ahn roman reigns had ko beat up after throwin him into the stack of chairs and also giving him a power bomb on the table. roman could have covered him but no, he wanted to do a spear which got messed up by braun strowman. shey i told u that the only tin that could stop roman from winning that match was an outside interference.
bailey could have gone for a hugger earlier in the match but no she didnt, till she got a natural selection on the edge of the ring. was annoyed by her loss.
i was surprised to see the cruiserweight guy in royal rumble, i was like seriously? though he caught the fans attention for a while but got kicked out midway.
shey i told u big show will be an easy target for braun, braun was able to throw him out of the ring with ease.
m disliking brock lesnar right about now after falling prey to a spear from goldberg for the second time. Although brock did some real damage when he came in with series of suplexes and F5's.
Goldberg was forming star till he found himself outside the ring.
roman reings has poked the hornet's nest by eliminating undertaker, their match will be worth looking forward to.
i was rooting for roman reigns to win the royal rumble match after he eliminated brey wyatt, choi randy did a number on him to become the 2017 royal rumble winner.
i wonder how cesaro and sheamus lost their title to the club.
Neville is now something else. small neville back in the day with the comic red arrow entrance is now a beast. Did u watch his match when he paired up with oliver queen from Arrow? i just dey pity rich swan wen he lost his title to neville. rich's back kicks to the head are deadly bt i was lyk how come neville was able to recover from it.
lol.
you just summarized the whole show cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
EpicMaurice:

lol.
you just summarized the whole show cheesy
hehehe yes o

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by EpicMaurice(m): 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, Cena won shey?
OK I think cena lost the title after winning it at royal rumble so randy Orton later faced triple h
Re: Pictures Of Kevin Hart That Totally Summarizes The Wwe Royal Rumble 2017 by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
EpicMaurice:

OK I think cena lost the title after winning it at royal rumble so randy Orton later faced triple h
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Is Super Hot Now, What Do You Feel? / Vincent Enyeama Vs Peter Rufai: Who Did Better In Super Eagles?? / Where To Buy Cheap Used Basketball Shoes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.