Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions (54445 Views)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Gun Fire In Uk Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by AngelicBeing: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
slurryeye:
Ban that orange face corn hair idiot.

He doesn't know what he is doing. The nationalities of the 9/11 hijackers are:

15 Saudi Arabians
2 United Arab Emirate
1 Egyptian
1 Lebanese

And Trump didn't ban any of the countries. Can you all see that this fvck face doesn't know what he's doing?

My wish to Trump grin cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by donvicky2007: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Drversatile:
President Trump is on track, can UK stand US?

Once Trump led US government cut funds to United Nations, world bank and world health organizations then The UK and other small anti trump nations will be forced to sit up.

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by rottennaija(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
mazimee:
Trump is a honest leader, though hash. He is trying to protect his people, this is what he promised in his campaign. If Chinaekwe 's Dog was w honest enough to keep at least half of his campaign promises, we wouldn' t had been in this mess.

Don't try to compare both. The economy Obama left behind for trump isn't the same GEJ left for PMB. Besides, what trump has done so far has nothing to do with economic

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by DokitaDave(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
Why President Trump was banned United Kingdom is he crazy na wa ooooo for him it that how he make America great again No so he need too stop this nonsense that not how he make America great again E no dey ooooo so that means he's causing wahala today ooooo. angry
RIP English embarassed

4 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by TeamSimple(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
thesicilian:
What's UK's business with Islam? That's how people use their own hands to invite trouble to themselves. They'll soon start experiencing the true nature of those terrorists they're aligning themselves with.
The same way US used their own hands to invite terrorist trouble to themselves
Have you ever asked what is US business with Arab countries? The US created the terrorism acts being experienced.

Though Bush apologised,but the did has been done.

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by CXLVII: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
donvicky2007:

Once Trump led US government cut funds to United Nations, world bank and world health organizations then The UK and other small anti trump nations will be forced to sit up.

OMG!

How do you expect him to do such? He can NEVER try it. We talking of a world power. He rather make allies than enemies.

He will only hand-over the world power to China if he does. America is ruined if he does.

You comment is fiction though. Be more realistic
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by ABAMOWA: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
thesicilian:
What's UK's business with Islam? That's how people use their own hands to invite trouble to themselves. They'll soon start experiencing the true nature of those terrorists they're aligning themselves with.

Thank you. My person. Do you that a street well populated by Muslims in London has started clamouring for sharia in the UK.
And they are not thinking. See, Muslims will soon overrun UK. They declare a Islamic republics, and if any Christian dare talks about his faith, they start shouting. No Christian republic all over the the world. The most painful is this stupid UK. They use amnesty international to fight for Muslims. Amnesty has not condemned the killings in Kaduna since. Whereas, KJV was edited by their monarch.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by thesicilian: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
jegz25:
e pain am...so u supported Trump so that he victimize Muslims abi?... shame on u
I supported him, and still do. I want other countries to take a cue from Trump and ban radical Muslims also.

4 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by TeamSimple(m): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
reyscrub:
Trump is really being sent by God to challenge and shake the fortress of this terrorist Muslim.

Soon you will thank God that Trump acted fast to clamp down on this fanatics Muslims.

Before I hate Trump but now, Trump you are welcome, pls carry on your attack work.

Who is UK to waylay US?
If only Trump would act fully as he pretends..He should withdraw all the american soldiers on Arab soil. That is enough.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by jeffery90(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
babdap:
Third war is looming, I know US can't win the war in isolation. No reasonable country would support America first over it's citizens.
Oga where u come kip Russian?

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Kylce042(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Am so loving trump
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by lakesider(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
mazimee:
Trump is a honest leader, though hash. He is trying to protect his people, this is what he promised in his campaign. If Chinaekwe 's Dog was w honest enough to keep at least half of his campaign promises, we wouldn' t had been in this mess.
Trump is trying to protect his people?
Y is Afghanistan not in the list
Trump is trying to protect his business
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by thesicilian: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
TeamSimple:

The same way US used their own hands to invite terrorist trouble to themselves
Have you ever asked what is US business with Arab countries? The US created the terrorism acts being experienced.

Though Bush apologised,but the did has been done.
Of course. It was one of the points Trump used to overcome Clinton in the debate now. They armed Islamic terrorists and it became too much for them to handle in the form of ISIS and Al Qaeda. I just pity for uk sha.

3 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by abduljabbar4(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
reyscrub:
Trump is really being sent by God to challenge and shake the fortress of this terrorist Muslim.

Soon you will thank God that Trump acted fast to clamp down on this fanatics Muslims.

Before I hate Trump but now, Trump you
are welcome, pls carry on your attack work.

Who is UK to waylay US?

so how many muslims has he arrested so far? i still dont understand why u are taking the issue of muslims not entering america too seriously. please can i know how that will benefit you
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by yusufficient(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
reyscrub:

Before I hate Trump but now, Trump you are welcome, pls carry on your attack work.

Who is UK to waylay US?

the us are the world most terrorist ever... they are the sponsorer of all terrorists if you don't know .... ...

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Emycord: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
mazimee:
you mean chinakwe's dog namesake ? Right
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
i dont think they will ban trump, uk needs america and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Opinedecandid(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
To all of you castigating Trump against UK.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk_5atPyrg

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Topestbilly(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
slurryeye:

15 Saudi Arabians
2 United Arab Emirate
1 Egyptian
1 Lebanese

And Trump didn't ban any of the countries. Can you all see that this fvck face doesn't know what he's doing?

U wicked ooo
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Not even world can fight Islam talk less of one animal called trump, can't you see how hourly change his tweets?

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by slurryeye: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Topestbilly:

U wicked ooo

That guy doesn't know shiit
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
slurryeye:

15 Saudi Arabians
2 United Arab Emirate
1 Egyptian
1 Lebanese

You actually sound very ignorant here. These are the 7 nations of concerns passed by congress during Obama's administration. That's where the list come from. Btw it's not a Muslim ban. I think this is just ultra left destroying itself further with misinformation. I expect another round of noise making tomorrow when President Trump nominates hos supreme court candidate.

2 Likes

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by dubemeagle(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy
decatalyst:
Trump enter office he never reach two months ooo but he don't dey give the whole universe shiver grin

I bet, by the the time he reach 6months, even the ancestors go feel am

grin grin
cheesy
decatalyst:
Trump enter office he never reach two months ooo but he don't dey give the whole universe shiver grin

grin grin
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by dmanandre(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
pchukwudi:
Waste of time by ignorant species.

This is to show you what is going on in the west. May God help you guys so Trump do not get discuraged. By the time ISISand their ilks hit your lefty skulls you'd wish you never hated Trump as POTUS.
ISIS is making money for the CIA please say another thing
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Tominiola: 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
decatalyst:

grin grin

Ijaya 1 grin
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by dragonking3: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
Not even world can fight Islam talk less of one animal called trump, can't you see how hourly change his tweets?
Keep quiet. Trump hasnt started and you all are shivering.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by slurryeye: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
ApostleT:

You actually sound very ignorant here. These are the 7 nations of concerns passed by congress during Obama's administration. That's where the list come from. Btw it's not a Muslim ban. I think this is just ultra left destroying itself further with misinformation. I expect another round of noise making tomorrow when President Trump nominates hos supreme court candidate.

I giggle when people that doesn't know shiit like you call others ignorant. Who is telling you It's a muslim ban? Someone like you won't know that most of the syrians and Iraqis seeking refuge are Assyrians who are predominantly orthodox Christians, Kurdistans some of who are Yarsanis and Christians, and other non-muslims minority. But thanks to Mr. Pussy grabber president, they have no where to go, which is what ISIL wants. If Mr. Fvck face is serious about fighting Islamic extremists he should go at Saudi Arabia and its Wahabbi alliances backing this extreme fundamentalists financially. He should go at Assad and his Russian backer killing innocent people in Syria, he should go after Taliban in Afghanistan. Guess what he doesn't have the gut. He is a weak ass that is licking Saud family butt just like any American president and he dare not face Putin. It shows clearly that you don't know anything about middle east politics just like Mr. Corn hair orange face. You know what shiit face, I just schooled you in world politics
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Lightening: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
rottennaija:

Don't try to compare both. The economy Obama left behind for trump isn't the same GEJ left for PMB. Besides, what trump has done so far has nothing to do with economic

You don't get tired of this overused quote?
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
dragonking3:
Keep quiet. Trump hasnt started and you all are shivering.
I don't know if you are a man or just a boy? Only time will tell
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by martineverest(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
vengertime:
Wetin be UK, imagine? UK is dead already. Who wants to go there? People I know that are in UK, can't build a duplex house in Nigeria. I always feel sorry for people wey dey UK
true

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by dragonking3: 12:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Bashirjaja01:
I don't know if you are a man or just a boy? Only time will tell
Thats your headache. .Since you guys dont want Christians to have peace, you guys too won't have peace.. Kudos to Trump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.