Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions (54446 Views)

2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Gun Fire In Uk Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by ReubenE(m): 6:08am On Jan 31, 2017
The House is even deserted judging from the pictures, or are they scared of being spotted by Trump.
Jobless MPs trying to play nice. U.S dey talk, U.K sef wan talk!

U.K should open their doors to all Tom, Dick and Harry and stop forming opinion where they clearly have none. They are only good at bullying small countries, and certainly not the U.S....nonsense
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by godunia(m): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2017
So long as the attack is against Muslims you guys on nairaland will praise Trump. May God help us. Soon all of you will understand why it was said that Trump is not fit to rule. I m a Christian just know before you start spooling shit from your mouth. Trump can't change what I America represents, I can tell you this authoritatively
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by uvalued(m): 6:57am On Jan 31, 2017
pchukwudi:
Waste of time by ignorant species.

This is to show you what is going on in the west. May God help you guys so Trump do not get discuraged. By the time ISISand their ilks hit your lefty skulls you'd wish you never hated Trump as POTUS.

imagine they are debating why a brit on another continent should visit the throne of england...
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by greatcrown: 7:20am On Jan 31, 2017
So the most pressing need in UK is the movement of US president!

I think they need to concentrate their energy on more pressing needs that affect their people.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by amdoyin82(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2017
bankyblue:
Not only trump should they ban, they should ban PMB too, or better still hold him captive over there for now.....lubbish
u are a bastard that uses left hand to describes his father's house. Why must you drag buhari into this? When an american man wakes in the morning, he will say "God bless America" it is always the reverse in Nigeria. Your Curses and hatreds are the larger factors drawing Nigeria backward. U better change.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Btruth: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2017
okenwa:

Sincerely,
Yes Okenwa. To be honest, so many things is wrong with the world we live in now. So many wicked people all over the places in the name of religions. Yet, many unbelievable things are happening because no strong government is cautioning them. The world is not save again. Some extremist don't value human values again because they think they are not been heard. Most of what is happening in the world now is at the detriment of the weak and innocent people on the street. Somebody forward a video to me last week of how BH are slashing people's throat like a ram...., I was weeping. My brother SINCERELY, the world is not save for anyone again.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by davidif: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2017
thesicilian:
What's UK's business with Islam? That's how people use their own hands to invite trouble to themselves. They'll soon start experiencing the true nature of those terrorists they're aligning themselves with.

Well they want to ban him from coming to their country, how is that not their business?
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Lilimax(f): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Opinedecandid:
To all of you castigating Trump against UK.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk_5atPyrg
These ISIS claimed they're practicing the tenants of ISLAM. embarassed
If this is true, that religion sucks!
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Lilimax(f): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2017
godunia:
So long as the attack is against Muslims you guys on nairaland will praise Trump. May God help us. Soon all of you will understand why it was said that Trump is not fit to rule. I m a Christian just know before you start spooling shit from your mouth. Trump can't change what I America represents, I can tell you this authoritatively
What does America represents? America is God's own country founded by early believers in Christ. Alas, Obama and co. almost got these eroded if not for the few faithfuls that prayed for God's divine intervention. Of course, God does not work with the majority; he prefers using the seemingly foolish thing to confound the wise.
Donald Trump is God's sent to America but he may look foolish in the eyes of men. By the time he is true with these evil Ishmaelites, you'll know that it is the hand of God at work.... embarassed
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by ogbonti: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Lilimax:
What does America represents? America is God's own country founded by early believers in Christ. Alas, Obama and co. almost got these eroded if not for the few faithfuls that prayed for God's divine intervention. Of course, God does not work with the majority; he prefers using the seemingly foolish thing to confound the wise.
Donald Trump is God's sent to America but he may look foolish in the eyes of men. By the time he is true with these evil Ishmaelites, you'll know that it is the hand of God at work.... embarassed

VERY VERY TRUE.... GOD HAD TO USE TRUMP BECAUSE EVERY OTHER POLITICIAN RECEIVING CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THE ELITE CLUB WON'T BE ABLE TO DO WHAT TRUMP IS DOING NOW...$$$ BILLIONAIRE Money gives you the balls to say and do things mere mortals can't imagine, SO, TRUMP-'S PRESIDENCY IS AN ACT OF GOD!

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Beetobee(f): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
USA is simply suffering from what it created. It created Alqaeda, it groomed its' protege- Osama Bin Laden, it subsequently created ISIS. Why do people choose to conveniently delete this fact from their discussions?
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by bankyblue(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2017
amdoyin82:
u are a bastard that uses left hand to describes his father's house. Why must you drag buhari into this? When an american man wakes in the morning, he will say "God bless America" it is always the reverse in Nigeria. Your Curses and hatreds are the larger factors drawing Nigeria backward. U better change.

who took your biscuit? lipsrsealed in #Sandydayziz(f) voice

the only luck you va now is that custom guys just size my pump action.....rip for be ur case...ode.

is PMB NIGERIA? OR CANT I SAY MY MIND AGAIN? able waiting be ur own.......you better change ur medication.......omoaleyahoojatijati

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by eyinjuege: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2017
This can be easily verified.
Was the state paying the salary of a medical officer into her account monthly?
If so, who signed her appointment letter? Who did her interviews? Who checked her certificates? Who made her a medical officer? Who was in charge of salaries?
If it can he confirmed that she truly was being paid as a medical officer, then a fraud against the state has been committed. Where's the DSS? Where's the Police? I hope they will take these allegations seriously and arrest the fraudulent folks in their midst including the former deputy governor
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by gaskiyamagana: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Truly Rude Uncivilized Myopic President (TRUMP ) for Islam haters.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by amdoyin82(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
bankyblue:

who took your biscuit? lipsrsealed in #Sandydayziz(f) voice

the only luck you va now is that custom guys just size my pump action.....rip for be ur case...ode. It obvious from ur initial write up that you lack respects for your elderly ones. Continue,. And for ur information
I am not a yahoo guy, I work in an oil company.(Rainoil). U need to change.

is PMB NIGERIA? OR CANT I SAY MY MIND AGAIN? able waiting be ur own.......you better change ur medication.......omoaleyahoojatijati

Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by bankyblue(m): 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=amdoyin82 post=53291201][/quote]

It obvious from ur initial write up that you lack respects for your elderly ones. Continue,. And for ur information
I am not a yahoo guy, I work in an oil company.(Rainoil). U need to change.

KPELE....MR OIL MAN, even the fuel attandent self(with all due restect to them) works in an oil company...........u disrespected ur self first by calling me a basrtr*d.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
slurryeye:

I giggle when people that doesn't know shiit like you call others ignorant. Who is telling you It's a muslim ban? Someone like you won't know that most of the syrians and Iraqis seeking refuge are Assyrians who are predominantly orthodox Christians, Kurdistans some of who are Yarsanis and Christians, and other non-muslims minority. But thanks to Mr. Pussy grabber president, they have no where to go, which is what ISIL wants. If Mr. Fvck face is serious about fighting Islamic extremists he should go at Saudi Arabia and its Wahabbi alliances backing this extreme fundamentalists financially. He should go at Assad and his Russian backer killing innocent people in Syria, he should go after Taliban in Afghanistan. Guess what he doesn't have the gut. He is a weak ass that is licking Saud family butt just like any American president and he dare not face Putin. It shows clearly that you don't know anything about middle east politics just like Mr. Corn hair orange face. You know what shiit face, I just schooled you in world politics

grin grin

World politics teacher grin grin grin
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by Origin(f): 8:27am On Feb 01, 2017
I like this comment-
"if this was about their paycheck, I'm sure this room would be full"

Nice observation.
Re: UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions by eflintsone(m): 12:44am On Feb 02, 2017
bankyblue:

undecided I no get ur time
i no need u to get my time abeg...tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) / The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.