Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Brother Joshua Iginla: The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Joshua Iginla: The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 2 (1649 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brother Joshua Iginla: The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 2 by OgbeniSamm(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
The journey from Lagos to Abuja began so smoothly. An envagelist preached about the second coming of Christ, thereafter he prayed with us for a safe journey and then alighted at one of the closest pms stations where the bus pulled up to refuel. Windows closed and air conditioner working as the gospel music was sieving out of the speakers. By the time we got to Redemption camp in Mowe, there was a heavy sigh of relief that there was no traffic along that axis. At about 5:45p.m when we got to Akure, the driver needed to pull up again at a mechanic workshop to change the brake pad. That went on for about 30 minutes. It was an interesting moment as we also had the chance to come down from the bus and kill our thirsts, we had two muslims on the bus who quickly used the opportunity to say their prayers somewhere around. There was just a female, a short and fair lady who would be in her late 20s. To cut the story short, we had another stop at Lokoja at around 11:00p.m, the driver was hungry. I was feeling nausea already at that point in time.
By 12:30a.m we were in Abuja. I couldn't get to my destination, so I had to lodge in a hotel in Giri. 7:00a.m the alarm sounded. I got to Kubwa around 8:30a.m. At last, at exactly 9:05a.m I was in the church premises. Champions Royal Assembly a.k.a City of Wonders; what a massive church building! I'd already known from my enquiries that the prophetic clinic holds on saturdays. I was ushered straight in. Brothers and sisters, I was impressed! The intrumentalists were wonderful, the sound systems were superb and the choristers were out of this world. It's a beautiful new generation church with organised and neat environment. I got in while the praise and worship session was going on and immediately, I blended in because it was unarguably a Spirit filled atmosphere. Prayer sessions upon prayer sessions, and then the moment came, the Church gave a standing ovation as the man of God walked up to the altar. For the first time on January 15, I heard this philantropic pastor preached live right before my eyes. He was dishing out the points so powerfully that the church got visibly charged and longing for more.
Then the much awaited time came; it was time for deliverance amidst prophesying. On a personal note I never believed these things were real until that first-hand experience. Witnessing everything that happened myself, I think we must appreciate God for blessing Nigeria with powerful and annointed men of God.
God bless you for reading.

gboyega05@gmail.com
Re: Brother Joshua Iginla: The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 2 by Donsamie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
For reading what? pls what is ur msg here?
Re: Brother Joshua Iginla: The Truth Behind The Lies. Part 2 by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Donsamie:
For reading what? pls what is ur msg here?

u only read the second part. U can only get d msg if u read parts 1&2.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman adulterous? / "SIN" Is An Acronym That Stands For....... / Man Yells Out Jesus !, While Jet Plumets To Earth And Crashes. Everyone Is Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.